|Per night||$70 - $82|
APARTA SUITES BOGOTA FOR RENT
We are located in the best area to the north of the Capital City, near the best Hotels of the Country were you will find all facilities you need for a pleasant stay in Bogotá.
Our suites are complete equipped with first quality furniture and home ware. You will find the comfort and service of a Hotel with the privacy and facilities that you can only have in an apartment so you will feel like at home.
We are the best option for your stay of business or pleasure in Bogotá.
YOUR STAY WILL INCLUDE
1 Bedroom (1 Queen Size Bed)
1 Double bed-sofa
- Best quality clothes for bed and bath
- Modern furnished living room / dining room/ complete equipped kitchen (refrigerator, microwave, oven, etc.)
- Hardwood flooring throughout
- 1 Parking space
- Maid service daily
- High speed wireless internet
- Cable T.V with over 5 movie channels
- Phone service
- 24/7 Security Door Man
- Personal kit for bath
- Mini bar available
Maximum guests: 3 people.
ABOUT THE BUILDING
- Wide and comfortable Lobby.
- Comfortable halls before apartments entrance
- Meeting room for 80 people.
- Guests parking lot
Per day/night: $ 70 US Dollars
Per week: $ 450 US Dollars
Per Month: $ 1.620 US Dollars
- Walking distance to restaurants, bars, casinos, shopping centers, trade centers, beauty shops, travel agencies, exchange money houses, banks, malls, gyms and spas.
- Easy transport, different options. (Cabs, busses, 3 blocks from transmilenio station).
- 15 Min. walking to best restaurant and night activity areas such as Zona Rosa, 93 Park and World Trade Center.
- Four parks within 5 blocks around.
- Very quiet area (no parties or noise).
|Jan 01 2014||Dec 31 2015||$70||$82||$450||$1,620||-|
|: 3 p.m. : 1 p.m.|
|Lodging tax: 16|
|Deposits: 200 US DOLLARS, AS GUARANTEE FOR USE OF INVENTORY|
|Payment Options: Cashier's Check, Money Order|
Reviews for this vacation apartment rental in Bogota, Colombia
Good deal, good location
November 19, 2009
We enjoyed our stay. The apartment was very comfortable and in a nice part of town with shopping, restaurants, bars, a few clubs, a supermarket and a Transmilenio station all within an easy walk. We had no problems with the apartment, and no problems with the internet, though a wireless router would be good have been more convenient.
I loved the ambiance! With the chimeny inside the room!! It was a marvelous stay there!