Bear Lodge Home: Colo. Springs / Monument, Colo
|Per night||$700 - $1,000|
Near Air Force Academy, Colorado Springs, Castle Rock and Denver.
Most Rooms Have Views of Pikes Peak
* Master Suite with Oversized Queen and Pikes Peak Views
* 2nd Bedroom with King or 2 Twins - you choose
* 3rd Bedroom with King or 2 Twins - you choose
* Memory Foam Sleeper Sofa in the family room
* 2 Full Bathrooms
* Large Gourmet Kitchen
* Dining Area with seating for 8 people
* Outdoor patio table with seating for 6
* Bar-B-Que Gas Grill
* 2 Large Screen 3D and 2D TV's, on-demand movies free
* Family Room and TV Room with 2 Sofas and 2 Chairs
* High Speed Wireless Internet
* Housekeeping Services on request
* Washer and Dryer
* Basketball Court
* On-Site Playground
* Large Porch with patio furniture
* Historic Monument - 5 minutes away
* Palmer Lake - 10 minutes
* Fox Run Park - 10 minutes away
* Garden of Gods 20 minutes away.
* Air Force Academy 10 minutes away.
* Colorado Springs - 15 minutes away
- Cave of Winds, Manitou Springs, Colorado Springs Zoo
* Denver Downtown - 40 minutes away
* 16th Street Mall, Invesco Field, Coors Field, Mint,
* Art Museum, Denver Zoo, Museum of Natural History & Science
|Jan 01 2014||Dec 31 2015||$700||$1,000||$5,000||$15,000||4 Nights|
|: 4 p.m. : 12 a.m.|
|Payment Options: American Express, Cashier's Check, Mastercard, Money Order, PayPal, Personal Check, Visa|
|Other Fees: For Air Force Graduation week we require references and parents to be on-site. Rate uplift of 15% For Christmas / New Years Week and 4th of July Week the rate uplift is 15%|
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Colorado Springs, Colorado
Athens, Alabama, USA
Convenient Vacation Home
July 25, 2012
This property is north of Colorado Springs in a very lovely subdivision. View of the mountains was very nice from the porch & even spotted 3 deer early one morning. The playset in the yard and the trampoline just added to the convenience since we were travelling with grandkids. Very lovely home with everything you need. The owners were exceptionally gracious. We enjoyed our week there very much and the main road 25 is just 4 miles or so away, making it very accessable to all parts of the city and area.
Karla Patterson Walker
Great Family Gathering Place
June 20, 2012
We stayed in this lovely home over the Father's Day weekend. The location was close enough to Colo. Springs and Denver we were able to get to either rather quickly. My grandchildren LOVED the play area and trampoline. We will avoid EVER staying at a hotel again!
May 30, 2012
We had a wonderful time at bear lodge. All of our family enjoyed the stay. It was clean, comfortable,very well put together with everything you need away from home. The owners were very friendly and precise. I would recommend this to anyone! We could not have enjoyed it more. Thank you so much for the wonderful time! We will be back!
August 11, 2010
Our family spent a week in this home and absolutely LOVED it!! The home is located in a quiet area that is somewhat "tucked" away, yet it is close and convenient to stores, tourist attractions, etc. The home is beautiful and VERY well maintained. There is a wrap around porch which was utilized every morning over a few cups of coffee while looking at the gorgeous view of the mountains! Our kids loved this house, as there was so much area for them to run and play outside. They had full use of the wooden swingset, trampoline, and basketball court. We are planning a trip back to Colorado next year and this house is definitely our first choice. We could not have asked for better!
From Guest Book: What a beautiful home, we feel grateful to have found such a place for our family. Our stay was very special, thank you so much !