Hampton Lakes 4 Bedrooms private Pool home

private pool
(1)
“ Very Good ”
1 Review

From $110 / night

129 Emeraldview Avenue, Davenport, FL 33897

Overview

Overview

Bedrooms: 3
Bathrooms: 2
Sleeps: 6
Type: Home
Per night: $110 - $140
Pets allowed: No
Internet: Yes
Description of the Davenport vacation home rental
Beautiful 4 bed /3 full bath -
Private screened swimming pool -
Free WiFi -
Tastefully furnished - Cable TV -
Fully appointed kitchen - All linen and towels -
Washer and dryer -
Bedding: One King size bed - One Queen, Four Twin.

Community Features:
Hampton Lakes beautiful community
Tennis court
Community pool
Kids playground
Basketball court and sand volleyball for a perfect vacation getaway.

About the owner

Owner Profile

Marcella Florida Group Vacation Homes

Marcella Florida Group Vacation Homes

  • Work:

    Florida Group Vacation Homes
  • About:

    Florida Group Vacation Homes
    Property Management
    Vacation rentals in the Disney Area...
  • View full profile

Availability

Availability Calendar

Rates

Rates

Begins Ends Week
Night
Weekend
Night
Weekly Monthly Min
Stay
Aug 16 2015 Dec 18 2015 $110 - - - 4 Nights
Dec 19 2015 Jan 07 2016 $140 - - - 1 Week
Jan 08 2016 Feb 28 2016 $110 - - - 4 Nights
Mar 01 2016 Apr 14 2016 $140 - - - 1 Week
Apr 15 2016 Jun 13 2016 $115 - - - 4 Nights
Jun 14 2016 Aug 15 2016 $130 - - - 6 Nights
View all periods
Check In: 4 p.m. Check Out: 10 a.m.
Lodging tax: 12%
Deposits: Optional Property Damage Protection $45 Optional Travel Insurance. Please ask We require 30% to confirm your reservation The remaining 70% due no later than 4 weeks prior to the arrival date
Payment Options: American Express, Cashier's Check, Discover, Mastercard, Money Order, Personal Check, Visa
Other Fees: Optional upon request: Pool Heat $25 per day Gas Grill $50 per week Baby Crib/Cot $50 per week High Chair $15 per week

Amenities

Amenities

  • Beds

  • 1 King Bed
  • 1 Queen Bed
  • 4 Twin Beds
  • 1 Sofa Bed
  • Features

  • Air Conditioning
  • Garage
  • Lanai
  • Patio
  • Cook
  • Heating
  • Linens Provided
  • Private Pool
  • Full Kitchen
  • High Speed Internet
  • Parking Included
  • Screened Porch
  • Appliances

  • Alarm Clock
  • DVD Player
  • Microwave
  • TV (Cable/Satellite)
  • Blender
  • Dishwasher
  • Oven
  • Telephone
  • CD Player
  • Hair Dryer
  • Radio
  • Toaster
  • Ceiling Fan
  • Ice Maker
  • Refrigerator (Full)
  • VCR
  • Charcoal Grill
  • Iron
  • Stove
  • Washer/Dryer
  • Coffee Maker
  • Activities

  • Pool
    (onsite)
  • Tennis
    (<1 mile)
  • Grocery Store
    (2 miles)
  • Restaurant
    (2 miles)
  • Basketball Court
    (<1 mile)
  • Volleyball Court
    (<1 mile)
  • Playground
    (2 miles)
  • Shopping Area
    (2 miles)

Reviews (1)

Reviews for this vacation home rental in Davenport, Florida

Have you been a guest of this property? Write a review!
“ Very Good ”
1 review
Joan Shive

Joan Shive

Treackow Penna. USA

Very nice home away from home

November 21, 2014

Our stay in this home was clean and pleasant. We liked the location, It was just the two of us, so we had plenty of room. Everything worked well. And it was very quiet, which we liked. Even though we did not pay for a heated pool, I used it and it was okay for me. I expected the house to be 100.00 cheaper because we were used to that amount instead of what w paid. That was the only drawback. 900:oo would have been okay without that tax. Thank you for the privilage of staying there. Joan and BiLL Shive.

Marcella Florida Group Vacation Homes

Owner's reply:

Thank you so much Joan and Bill for your kind review. I am very glad that you liked this home and it was my pleasure to host you. Hope to see you in the near future.
Again thank you
Marcella

Have you been a guest of this property?
Write a review!

More Information

Interested in Renting this Property?

Page Views This month: 46 This year: 862 Since listed: 2,885
Last updated: July 31, 2015

Contact Owner

First Name *
Last Name *
Email *
Phone
Check In *
Check Out *
Comments

Owner Profile

Marcella Florida Group Vacation Homes

Marcella Florida Group Vacation Homes

863-420-2840x203

More about the owner
  • Work:

    Florida Group Vacation Homes
  • About:

    Florida Group Vacation Homes
    Property Management
    Vacation rentals in the Disney Area...
  • View full profile

Other properties from owner