About The Villages
Many rentals in The Villages, FL, will give you easy and convenient access to annual events in the city. Save the date and book a The Villages, Florida, rental at a time when an annual event is occurring.
- 5K Road Race: If you’re in The Villages in late October, bring your running shoes. The annual 5K Road Race takes off from the square, and runners navigate through the city. The length of this race makes it do-able for the entire family, whether running or walking.
- Chili Cook-off: Bring your culinary skills to The Villages for a chili cook-off in February. Staying in The Villages, Florida, rentals offers an opportunity to whip up a batch of award-winning chili to enter in the contest.
- Christmas Parade: Time your visit for December to attend the annual Christmas Parade. Check in to your choice of The Villages, FL, rentals and bring the kids out to see and experience the holiday festivities. Attend the Market Square Christmas Tree Light-Up, held every year as well.
- St. Patrick’s Day Parade: Whether or not you’re Irish, you won’t want to miss the annual St. Patrick’s Day Parade in The Villages. Experience the music, floats, and revelry with the entire family.
- 4th of July Patriotic Boat Tour: Celebrate America’s birthday in The Villages with the 4th of July Patriotic Boat Tour. Tour the local sights on the water, including The Villages’ lighthouse, sing songs, and hear tall tales.