Piece of Paradise, Fort Myers, Florida Condo
|Per month:||$1,300 - $1,500|
Pets allowed: Yes
This is a no smoking unit.
Just move in, relax and enjoy your vacation!
Welcome to a piece of paradise.
* Lower unit with assigned close parking near entrance
* 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom
* Queen size bed
* Sliding glass doors open onto a screened lanai
* Recently upgraded and completely furnished
* Fully equipped Kitchen with appliances
* Dishes, Cookware, Utensils, Coffee Maker, Toaster, Microwave
* Flat Screen HD TV with Cable, DVD players
* WIFI Internet included
* All Linens and towels provided
* Beautiful Heated Swimming Pool ( 82 F ) / Sun Bathing area
* Beautifully kept landscaping
* Air Conditioning
Coin operatedl laundry faciities located in complex down hallway from unit
* Great Golfing at the Ft Myers Country Club 3 mins away -
Open to the Public -very reasonable prices.
* Tennis courts next door
* Pet Friendly with limitations
Vacation Rental Rates for Spring and Summer
April 1st - Dec 31st $350/Week $650 for 2 weeks
Jan 1 to March 31 1500 per month
For rentals less than 6 months we are required to collect 11% Florida State Sales and touristTax.
* $500 refundable Security Deposit is required within 7 days of booking, full balance due within 45 days of booking date; must cancel minimum 45 days prior to beginning of rental for full refund
Rates are subject to change without notice.
* Public Golf Course across the street at the Ft Myers Country
Club...also has a great restaurant and bar in the clubhouse.
* Great walkable neighborhood
* Tennis Courts next door
* Edison/Ford Winter Estates museums a few min's away
* Beautiful Beaches along the Gulf and barrier Islands
* Enjoy Fort Myers, Sanibel Island & Captiva Island, Fort Myers
Beach and Naples
|Apr 01 2015||Dec 31 2015||-||-||$350||$1,300||1 Week|
|Jan 01 2016||Mar 31 2016||-||-||-||$1,500||1 Month|
|Check In: 4 p.m. Check Out: 11 a.m.|
|Lodging tax: 11%|
|Tax I.D.: 12-00454460|
|Deposits: $500 refundable Security Deposit is required within 7 days of booking, full balance due within 45 days of booking; must cancel minimum 45 days prior to beginning of rental for full refund|
|Payment Options: Cashier's Check, Money Order, Personal Check|
|Other Fees: A $ 45.00 cleaning fee will be deducted from your deposit after your departure. The remaining amount will be refunded after the cleaning is done and no damage is found.|
- 1 Queen Bed
- 1 Sofa Bed
- Air Conditioning
- Full Kitchen
- Pet Friendly
- Beach Chairs
- Linens Provided
- Private Pool
- Beach Towels
- High Speed Internet
- Parking Included
- Screened Porch
- Alarm Clock
- TV (Cable/Satellite)
- Ceiling Fan
- Refrigerator (Full)
- Coffee Maker
- DVD Player
- Shopping Area
- Movie Theater
- Jet Skiing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Grocery Store
- Live Entertainment
Close to largest Flea Market in SW Florida.
Edison and Ford museums within 3 miles
Reviews for this vacation condo rental in Fort Myers, Florida
Nice Condo, pet friendly
March 5, 2015
My wife and I stayed here for the month of Feb. and really enjoyed the condo and the area. The condo was roomy for us and our dog. Condo includes everything you need for a comfortable stay. The price was reasonable for the area. The owners were quick to respond to our questions and checked in once to see if all was well during our stay. Lots for things to do in Fort Myers, don't miss the Edison/Ford Winter Estates museums just a couple miles away. Would recommend to anyone wanting to stay in the Fort Myers area.
February 2, 2015
Loved the condo! Perfect location..close to downtown, we attended the Art Walk and Miusic Walk. Close to the Ft. Myer Country Club Golf Course and located in a beautiful residential neighborhood. The condo was tastefully furnished and has a new updated bathroom. Had everything we needed for a month's stay. We LOVED the POOL😎
Clean and Nice Pool
November 24, 2014
The condo was very clean and well supplied with towels, sheets and kitchen items. The owners are very personable. There is an odor of cigarette smoke which may be from other nearby condos which was an issue for us. The pool was great. Didn't like having to pay for the laundry.
St Thomas, Ont, Can
Nice Condo, Reasonable Rate
March 2, 2014
Rented this condo for two months. Enjoyed the experience. Good value for the money. The condo was very clean and had everything needed to stay there. The pool was enjoyable on the hot days. Close to the golf course was a plus. A nice little park was handy for walking our dog. The shopping was also very close by. Would not hesitate to stay there again.
Write a review!