Local activities include lazy days at the beach, walking, biking, kayaking, boating, and fishing. Scenic coastal drives take lead to Gloucester or Rockport, bustling with seasonal boutiques, antiquing, restaurants, live entertainment and theater as well as a summer festival and music schedule.
Some highlights of the area include:
· Plum Cove Beach, a small and charming beach for families
· Lanes Cove, for picturesque walks and basking in the sun on flat rocks
· Halibut Point State Park, a mile down the road, Plum Cove Beach
· Downtown Gloucester and Rockport with shopping, galleries, and restaurants are each about a 15-minute drive.
· Train to Boston and other North Shore towns within 15 minutes either way
· Furnished, ranch style summer cottage
· End of a quiet street in nice family neighborhood
· Kitchen with Pantry, Eat in Dining Area, Tiled Floor
· Living Room with Fireplace and Hard Wood Floors
· Bedroom with Parquet Floor
· Sunny Front Porch with Day Bed
· Full Bathroom with Bath and Shower
· Front and Back Yard
· Base ment with Washer and Dryer
· Linens included
· Cable (local)
· Phone (local)
· Driveway Parking
|Nov 28 2014||Nov 28 2015||-||-||$1,200||$3,250||1 Week|
|: 3 p.m. : 10 a.m.|
|Deposits: Non Refundable 50% Deposit with Contract. Balance Due 60 Days in Advance of Rental.|
|Payment Options: Cashier's Check, Personal Check, Money Order|
|Other Fees: Non Refundable Pet Fee of $250.00.|
We really enjoyed our stay in Lanesville - it's the best kept secret for families and traveler north of Boston.
Ally, you and Bill were great to work with and we will return to your properties in Lanesville anytime. You thought of everything we needed and if we were missing something, you got it. Thanks for making our vacation early.
Can we just move in permanently? What a great place for family, friends, kids and pets. We love Gloucester and Lanesville is a wonderful kick back in time to the villages of New England. The cute post office and the shops are all we needed.
We loved walking to the beach, the ice cream store, the playgrounds and thanks for getting us out to Halibut State Point Park. What an amazing place.
Thank you for a wonderful retreat. As promised, it was quiet, rustic, natural, and charming. You were right about the beaches. We went to the bigger beaches a few times, but found ourselves back at Plum Cove especially for the sunsets.