18500 Gulf Blvd, Indian Shores, FL 33785

Overview

Overview

Bedrooms: 3
Bathrooms: 2
Sleeps 8
Per week $995 - $1,965
Type: Condo
Description of the Indian Shores vacation condo rental
Late night check-ins:
Go to Sand Dollar outside lobby box at 18500 Gulf Blvd, Indian Shores FL 33785.

Punch in code: 147A, turn knob, panel will open. Take your key out of box, close it and proceed to unit.

For emergencies, there is a late night on call person. The number is on the letter box.

Master bedroom directly on gulf with private balcony
Master bedroom has one king bed
Second bedroom two double beds
Sleeper sofa
Third bedroom has one double bed

Community Facilities
Elevator
Entertainment
Cable TV

Included Services

Air Conditioning
Free HBO
Free High Speed Internet Connection
Free Newspapers
Monthly Resv OK
Suitable for Children
Washer & Dryer inside Unit
Weekly Maid Service

Rental Team -

Area Info
Activities and Attractions
Basketball Nearby
Deep Sea Fishing Nearby
Golf Nearby
Local Restaurants
On Public Transit Line
Parasail Nearby
Shopping Nearby
Tennis Nearby

Rates

Property Rates

Begins Ends Week
Night
Weekend
Night
Weekly Monthly Min
Stay
Sep 01 2015 Oct 12 2015 - - $1,345 - 1 Week
Oct 13 2015 Dec 21 2015 - - $995 - 1 Week
Dec 22 2015 Jan 04 2016 - - $1,485 - 1 Week
Jan 05 2016 Feb 08 2016 - - $1,345 - 1 Week
Feb 08 2016 Mar 15 2016 - - $1,800 - 1 Week
Mar 16 2016 Apr 12 2016 - - $1,965 - 1 Week
Apr 13 2016 Jun 08 2016 - - $1,345 - 1 Week
Jun 09 2016 Aug 31 2016 - - $1,464 - 1 Week
View all periods
: 4 p.m. : 10 a.m.
Lodging tax: 12%
Deposits: A 25% deposit is due at the time of reservation, remaining 75% due 30 days before arrival.
Payment Options: American Express, Discover, Mastercard, Visa
Other Fees: All fees are included in the price listed, with the exception of the 12% tax. Please note that rates are subject to change without notice. Call for updated information.
Page Views This month: 0 This year: 4 Since listed: 829