Ocean Dreams Villa 2203 at Montage Residences at Kapalua Bay/Beach
|Per night||$1,395 - $3,250|
Ocean Dreams Villa 2203, is a direct oceanfront and panoramic ocean view private residential vacation rental villa with more than 3,300 square feet and 3.5 bedrooms and 3.5 bathrooms for up to eight (8) guests, set within Montage Residences, Kapalua Bay's prime building 2. 2203 is one of very few privately owned villas offered as a vacation rental within the resort. 2203 is a truly luxurious residence set in a prime direct oceanfront location. Simply put, Ocean Dreams truly is "Your Own Private Paradise".
Ocean Dreams Villa 2203 is situated in the oceanfront row of whole ownership private apartments, from which you have unobstructed views of the sparkling sapphire blue Pacific Ocean. A vacation at Ocean Dreams Villa 2203 offers an opportunity to reside in incomparable luxury within Maui`s most coveted ocean and beach front enclave.
The Residences at Kapalua Bay, a Kapalua Bay beachfront resort of privately owned residential villas, is now managed by Montage Resorts. It was formerly known as the Ritz Carlton Club&Residences, Kapalua Bay. We wish to welcome Montage to the resort's masthead. Montage will bring an elevated and improved level of first-class service to the resort's public spaces, for the benefit of all guests, including guests who rent our separately owned and managed villa residences.
Your local independent managing villa agent continues to be exclusively responsible for the prices, policies, guest service, concierge service, and all property management of Ocean Dreams Villa 2203.
A new full-service "signature" restaurant will launch in the summer of 2014 to be known as Cane&Canoe. Three meals per day featuring upscale gourmet Pacific Rim cuisine is available on-site for your maximum convenience. From the freshest seafood and breathtaking views at Cane&Canoe, to the authentic cocktails and light fare offered at the Sunset Patio, dining at Montage Kapalua Bay delivers both exceptional cuisine and a tropical ambiance to create lasting memories for our guests.
The resort also added a fresh market "Mahana Market" where guests can pick up snacks, beverages, fruit, sweets, local organic foods, curated wines, and the best offerings from around the Hawaiian Islands between 7am and 7pm daily.
When your tropical suite and ocean view are too delightful to leave.... just sit back, relax and let us bring our culinary arts to you. Montage Kapalua Bay’s 24-hour in-suite dining offers a first-class menu for breakfast, lunch, dinner, or late-night fare. Whether it’s a morning espresso in bed or a nightcap and dessert while watching the beautiful Hawaii sunset over the Maui Channel from your private lanai, Montage’s in-suite dining offers the ultimate indulgence.
Want an exceptional experience for your precious family vacation - to make memories that will last a lifetime? Reserve through our Personal Concierge, a night at the Cliff House, a waterfront venue located on a small promontory right in the heart of the resort with floor-to-ceiling windows that frame a dramatic oceanfront perch from which you can soak up Maui's famous scarlet and crimson colored sunsets. Originally built in 1940, the Kapalua Cliff House has been completely renovated and is now used as a historic private event venue. The Cliff House accommodates 10-40 guests on two levels. Facilities include a large screen television, restrooms, a shower, fully equipped kitchen with convection oven, refrigerator, ice machine, and BBQ.
To launch the newly upgrade Montage Residences at Kapalua Bay, Kapalua Golf, home to the PGA TOUR’s Hyundai Tournament of Champions, is proud to announce new specials on its two award-winning courses and state-of-the-art Kapalua Golf Academy. Unparalleled in the state of Hawaii, the Kapalua Golf Academy offers a wide spectrum of instruction including personalized sessions, corporate clinics, half or multi-day golf schools and daily clinics. For details visit GolfAtKapalua.com or phone Your Personal Concierge.
Located on the site of the original Kapalua Bay Hotel, you will stay in a sublime residence. From the spacious outdoor living area, gaze out towards Kapalua Beach and turquoise color coves. Kapalua Beach, a sandy beach cove where calm clear waters wash gently against golden sands, is one of the world`s most favored award-winning beaches.
Guests of the resort now enjoy complimentary beach services including towels, water, and beach chairs on Kapalua Beach. Guests may also rent other assorted ocean sports equipment at the beach. Guests of this villa are provided with beach towels, cooler, and portable beach umbrellas that are specifically owned by your villa. They are for use when visiting other beaches along our sunny and sandy shores, or for venturing out on boat excursions to snorkel, scuba, or whale watch.
Your private home within this select hideaway has an oversized covered oceanfront veranda with abundant fresh-air lounging and dining space, three bedrooms plus Den (Eastern King, California King, Two Double Beds, Two Single Beds - may also form another King Bed), three and a half bathrooms, a fabulously well-equipped kitchen, in-villa Bosch laundry room, HD subscription on five HD oversized flat panel televisions, iPod docks and CD players in all bedrooms, PS3 and XBox360, and even a television in the master bath adjacent to the deep soaking tub.
Ocean Dreams is decorated in a young traditional style with elegant high-end furnishings and whimsical accent pieces that represent an array of ocean, tropical, and beach themes. The eclectic palette of rich jewel tones in gold, silver, sunshine yellow, teal and turquoise, rust, lime green, and chocolate brown create a warm and welcoming backdrop for your home away from home. You can enjoy the colors of the outdoor environment inside your personal living space. The exquisite private dining room is a lushly formal enclosed space that is perfect for dinner parties. The outdoor veranda is large enough for seaside sunset cocktails.
We welcome the enlightened travelers of the world to experience the exquisite serenity of Ocean Dreams at The Residences at Kapalua Bay, where all of the traditional comforts of a five-star hotel prevail. Stay at this oasis of tropical splendor, and you do not have to be concerned about the availability of lounge chairs or sun umbrellas. There is no need to spend extra money to rent a cabana to be guaranteed some quiet space or sun shade. There are plenty of sun umbrellas, lounge chairs, and shaded areas for all guests to enjoy on a no-charge basis. In fact, the friendly pool attendants will set up your lounge chair where you request it, and towel and water service is also available pool-side. Swimmers and sun worshipers can order tropical beverages or a light lunch pool-side. This well designed retreat offers every possible convenience for your comfort and relaxation.
Ocean Dreams Villa 2203 was meticulously designed and elegantly appointed with every detail attended to. From the semi-private elevator step out into your own private entry foyer. Through a solid glass double door you step in to a spacious hallway with gleaming mahogany hardwood floors. The hallway leads your gaze straight ahead to the ocean and pool area. Enter the great room where floor to ceiling sliding glass doors frame one of the best views on the island of Maui. Panoramic ocean and beach front vistas frame this beautiful residence. Just outside the sunset glistens off the pools, and the palm trees gently sway. Your private veranda has an outdoor dining table for up to eight (six chairs available), two chaise lounges, and side chairs for cocktail hour! The outdoor living area is so comfortable you may never want to even venture down to the swimming pools or the ocean front walking path.
Indoors at 2203 Ocean Dreams villa, you may begin each day with a stunning perspective of the expansive blue Pacific Ocean with a latte made fresh on your own espresso machine. The kitchen is complete with every imaginable small appliance - for your cooking pleasure. To name just a few fun things we added, there is a thermal pot automatic coffee maker, coffee grinder, fine supply of fresh beans and tea, electric tea kettle, top-quality high-powered blender, waffle maker, juicer, mixer, ice cream maker, rice cooker, crock pot, hot air popper, deep-fryer, and an extensive assortment of fine quality cookware, white bone china plateware, crystal glassware (martini, margarita, white wine, red wine, champagne flutes, pilsners, etc.), sugars, herbs and spices, plastic glassware and paper plates for kids, and other to-go supplies. Further, the true gourmet kitchen also features premium appliances such as a Sub-Zero refrigerator with ice-maker and water dispenser, Sub-Zero wine fridge, 5 burner Wolf gas cooktop, built-in Microwave, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, and additional refrigerated beverage drawers.
Throughout this exceptional resort residence are first-rate electronics, including five over-sized flat panel HD televisions (all with HD subscription and HD cabling/digital boxes), an HD DVR (record your favorite show while at the beach), 5 iPod docks, 5 CD/DVD players, XBox 360, PS3-Blu Ray disc player, great room theater sound, and a television in the master bath. Other fine-quality accoutrements include 3-zone central air conditioning, down filled sofas, mahogany trim and moldings, Brazilian hardwood floors, granite kitchen countertop, Bosch 800 series HE super-size washer/dryer, marble bathrooms, and Kohler plumbing fixtures.
This villa is just one flight up from the fantasy pool courtyard. A second exit takes you downstairs to the swimming pool courtyard directly from the master bedroom and outdoor veranda - very convenient! For a free ride anywhere in Kapalua Resort, simply ring up the Kapalua Shuttle. This on-demand service is an ideal choice for transport to area restaurants if you plan to enjoy alcoholic beverages. Teenagers or families that have just one rental car will find the service to the golf courses or various beaches to be most convenient. The shuttle even picks up and drops off at Kapalua Airport.
When you choose this villa there areNO Daily Resort Fees. Included atno extra cost on a FREE and complimentary basisare:
• Complimentary Beach Set Up (Chaise Lounge Chair, Umbrella, Towels, Water)
• Complimentary Poolside Set Up (Chaise Lounge Chair, Umbrella, Towels, Water)
• Our posted“Affordable Luxury” rates apply for all reservations. Reserve at anytime, subject to availability. If we have availability, you get our posted already-affordable special reduced rates, even for last minute reservations. Rates vary by season, but are always an exceptional value for the quality of accommodation provided to you.
• You select the villa of your choice at the time of reserving without paying higher rates. We offerGUARANTEED villa assignments at no extra cost.
• Foodland and Lahaina Farms Boutique Grocery Stores "Maika`i" Discount Program I.D. Cards
• Complimentary Shopping Service at Whole Foods Market with Delivery at a modest cost
• Discount rates for Golf within Kapalua Resort
• Special Savings in Kapalua Spa
• Direct Property Check In - NO post-airport arrival extra stops required
• Early Arrival or Late Departure (guaranteed and confirmed just prior to arrival and departure if available - subject to availability)
• Personalized On-Site Arrival Greeting and Orientation
• On-island Designated Property Manager for Property Questions and Assistance
• In Villa Fully Stocked Laundry Room
• Use of the In-Villa Safe
• Use of the Heated Community Swimming Pools&Hot Tubs
• HD Television subscription in all rooms
• Televisions and DVD players (some are Blu-Ray and 3D) in all Bedrooms and Great Room
• Netflix Account (select units)
• Local Calls
• Espresso Machine
• Extremely well equipped kitchen with coffee maker and a generous array of cooking and serving/dining materials
• BBQ gas grill on your own private ocean view terrace
• Multiple Irons/Boards, Hair Dryers&Make-Up Mirrors
• Plentiful 100% Cotton Towels, 100% Cotton Bed Linens, Extra Pillows&Blankets, All Stocked In Villa with 24/7 Access
• Extra Plush 100% Cotton Mattress Pads and High Thread Count 100% Cotton Linens Cleaned Between Every Guest Visit
• Tropical Bath Toiletries
• Generous Supply of Cleaning, Soap, Kitchen, and Paper products, as well as Coffee/Tea, Sugars, Herbs&Spices, etc.
• Printer/Scanner and Office Supply Stocked
• Reading Books&Games
• Unsurpassed Quality and Cleanliness
• Access to a myriad of other vacation enhancements including the option to hire extra housekeeping or laundry service, an errand and grocery delivery or pre-stocking service, floral arrangements, spa and salon appointments, chef, butler, and server hire, airport transfers, yoga coaches, fitness trainers, restaurant, entertainment and golf reservations, photography sessions, custom activities and adventures, sailboat, power boat, and helicopter charters, horseback riding, hiking tour, guided sightseeing tours, art tours, paddle board/kayak/snorkel or scuba gear rentals and more.Upon arrival at The Montage Residences at Kapalua Bay you enter the island inspired longhouse "halau", a spacious open-air setting that welcomes you to this wondrous resort. Past the reception area are several sun-shaded lounging areas including a Member`s Lounge and Children`s playroom, along with a pool-side restaurant, two pool-side sunset view bars, cascading waterfalls, and heated whirlpool spas nestled amongst the lush tropical landscaping.
The surrounding Kapalua Resort encompasses unspoiled mountains with tropical rain forests, brilliant coral reefs, secluded coves, and a place where every moment is enriched with the warm spirit of aloha. Kapalua Beach ranks as one of "America`s Best Beaches". Fringed by palm trees that dance in the wind and soft golden sands, the turquoise waters of this pristine bay provide some of Maui`s best swimming, snorkeling, kayaking, and diving. Enjoy all of the delights of this marine playground at your doorstep. Be enchanted by whales jumping out of the sea (during winter season), views of dramatic neighbor islands topped with cotton candy clouds, turquoise color water framed by ancient jet black lava flows, and immaculate golden sand crescent shape beaches. Kapalua Resort`s three white sand beaches and pristine waters, are teeming with tropical marine life.
Kapalua Resort is Maui's most perfect place, perfected even more just for you. Within Kapalua Resort are the pursuits and pleasures of 23,000 acres of recreational splendor, where you can take the weight of the world off your shoulders, and replace it with sparkling seas, radiant sunshine, refreshing salt water, and silky sandy shores. Kapalua Resort offers tennis facilities, scuba, kayak, surfing, paddle boarding, and sailing adventures, unlimited golf specials on it`s two championship courses, horseback riding, fine dining in the glow of ocean front tiki torches, boutique shops, and many other enjoyments that await your explorations. The local community in Kapalua is modeled after a plantation-themed village. Catering to residents and visitors alike, there is a small church, general store with front-porch atmosphere that serves lunch and dinner or take-out foods (gelato, fresh coffee, full meals, groceries), a prolific arts and social scene, cultural events, wine and food extravaganzas, boutiques, galleries, and several renowned restaurants.
Pine-tree lined pathways meander through the resort, making it a paradise for walkers. The Kapalua Coastal Trail connects Merriman's Restaurant, Kapalua Beach, Montage Resort, Ironwoods Beach, the Ritz Carlton Hotel and world-famous Honolua Bay via a 3.5 mile oceanfront walking path. Additional hiking trails are available in the cooler treed slopes of West Maui overlooking the resort area.
We are pleased to announce that Spa Montage at Kapalua Bay has been awarded the Country Winner in the category of Best Luxury Destination Spa. Congratulations to the Associates of Spa Montage for their hard work and many great achievements to come. Spa Montage is immediately adjacent to our vacation villas at Montage Resort, and is available for fee-based access to all guests visiting Maui. Spa Montage is set on 5 acres with 10 separate treatment rooms in 30,000 square feet of indoor fitness and spa facilities, and an additional 15,000 square feet of outdoor space with 10 private tropical-style treatment "hale" suites. Access to the Kapalua Spa is available at no charge if purchasing a spa treatment. Otherwise, a moderate Spa access fee of $55 plus tax per person per day applies. Separately, there may be more affordable programs just for the fitness classes or yoga sessions. See KapaluaSpa.com link for more information, or phone Your Personal Concierge.
The Kapalua Spa embraces the healing properties of water, warm breezes, and fresh air. While in the Spa guests receive access to enjoy the cardio, strength and Kinesis Circuit System in the fitness gym, along with use of the men`s and women`s relaxation rooms - each with sauna, steam, and private outdoor whirlpools. Men and women each have use of expansive changing rooms that are equipped with restrooms, showers, locking closets, toiletries, robes and slippers. To top off the fitness and spa amenities, we recommend that you consider pampering yourself with a traditional Lomilomi massage, enliven muscles tired from rounds of golf with hot rock treatments, or indulge your senses with seaweed baths and hot mud soaks. There is also a full service hair and nail salon, an aesthetician for waxing and facials, and a wellness studio offering hot yoga. Within the charming boutique is a fresh juice bar that serves everything from coffees and tea to sushi and light spa cuisine.
Golf at Kapalua is legendary. Emerald green fairways give way to panoramic ocean vistas defined by unending stands of unique Norfolk island pines. The Kapalua Golf Academy adds a new element to the already exceptional golf facilities within Kapalua Resort. The Academy is staffed with the largest teaching roster in the state. The Bay Course is a 6,600 yard par 72 showpiece designed by Arnold Palmer and Francis Duane. It features gently rolling fairways, generous greens, and a signature hole that reaches into the very edge of the ocean on a lava peninsula. The Plantation Course is a links-style beauty that boasts a par 73, 7411 yard layout. This course of champions traverses natural geographic formations and former pineapple fields. Visit GolfAtKapalua.com or phone Your Personal Concierge for more information.
Commuter flights depart from Kapalua/West Maui Airport for easy access to Honolulu, where you can shop and dine on short day trips - to your heart`s content in bustling Waikiki. The 30 minute flight is a breeze, and getting out and back through the petite sized airport is fun and easy. Hop the complimentary Kapalua Resort shuttle bus to/from the airport and Montage Residences.
There are abundant dining choices at your doorstep such as Honolua Store for hot breakfasts and local and deli-style lunches, dinner and groceries, Merriman`s Kapalua Hawaii Regional Cuisine, Pineapple Grill Contemporary Pacific Island cuisine, The Plantation House Hawaiian Mediterranean cuisine, Sansei Seafood Restaurant&Sushi Bar and Pacific Rim cuisine, The Banyan Tree Asian-inspired cuisine, The Beach House casual beachside restaurant overlooking D.T. Fleming Beach, and Duke`s on Kaanapali Beach. Not far away are Roy`s Restaurant in Kaanapali, Mark Ellman`s Mala Tavern and Honu Ocean Front restaurant in Lahaina, and Longhi`s in Lahaina, a great place for breakfast or late dinners.
Feel like shopping? There are terrific stores and boutiques at your doorstep in Kapalua Resort, or minutes away in Whalers Village in Ka`anapali, or in quaint Lahaina town which is just 20 minutes away.
We also provide all guests with a distinctive and innovative series of private services and amenities including our complimentary no-charge "Four Seasons Hotel" quality "Personal Concierge Service", a resourceful and gracious guide to getting the most out of your Maui vacation. Your Personal Concierge is available for complimentary assistance to assemble a Custom Concierge Itinerary prior to your arrival, including assistance with golf tee-times, dining reservations, child care, private boat charters, jet charters, sailing, snorkeling, or scuba dive excursions, swimming or surfing lessons, tours and sightseeing, exclusive helicopter tours, in-villa massage and spa pampering, portrait photographs, and any and all other special needs.
What makes our exclusive collection of villas within the beachfront Montage Resort unique and valuable as an accommodation choice?
• A full service on-site restaurant for three meals per day, Cane&Canoe
• A full service on-site bar, as well as a fresh foods market "Mahana"
• In-Villa Room Service!
• Stroll along the beach for miles - abundant hiking trails at your doorstep.
• Each of our villas have exceptionally well-equipped kitchens, with all kitchen goods kept in excellent clean condition. Almost every conceivable device and appliance is provided, as well as a full array of serving items, so you can comfortable cook and dine in style and with ease.
• Whole Foods on Maui offers a convenient grocery delivery service for a modest fee. Enjoy dining in Your Own Private Paradise without the cost or crowding that is common in public restaurants.
• Each of our villas have all HD large flat panel televisions with bona-fide HD cable boxes and HD service subscriptions, DVD/CD players, DVR’s for recording programs while at the beach, and NETFLIX accounts for unlimited TV shows and movie viewing! Some villas have gaming devices, and/or Apple TV consoles.
• Exceptional housekeeping and cleanliness standards, and extraordinary amenities stocked inside your villa such as full-size laundry soap products, fresh robust coffee beans, and much more.
• Dreamy ultra-high thread-count 100% cotton bed sheets, mattress pads, pillows, and down duvets to coddle you to sleep.
• Guest service and property management service led by a team of former "Four Seasons Hotel" professionals, who work to achieve comparable or superior standards when evaluated in comparison to the 5-star hotel industry.
• And.....a gentle reminder that our posted“Affordable Luxury” rates apply for all reservations. Reserve at anytime, subject to availability. If we have availability, you get our posted already-affordable special reduced rates, even for last minute reservations. Rates vary by season, but are always an exceptional value for the quality of accommodation provided to you. Please call today for a reservation. Availability is subject to change until you secure your villa of choice with a partial deposit payment and a completed rental agreement.
|Nov 29 2015||Dec 16 2015||$1,395||$1,395||-||-||5 Nights|
|Dec 16 2015||Jan 10 2016||$3,250||$3,250||-||-||12 Nights|
|Jan 10 2016||Feb 12 2016||$1,450||$1,450||-||-||5 Nights|
|Jan 16 2016||Feb 07 2016||$1,395||$1,395||-||-||5 Nights|
|Feb 12 2016||Mar 13 2016||$1,550||$1,550||-||-||5 Nights|
|Mar 13 2016||Apr 03 2016||$1,750||$1,750||-||-||5 Nights|
|Apr 18 2016||May 30 2016||$1,395||$1,395||-||-||5 Nights|
|Jun 07 2016||Aug 08 2016||$1,650||$1,650||-||-||5 Nights|
|Sep 06 2016||Nov 20 2016||$1,395||$1,395||-||-||5 Nights|
|Nov 20 2016||Nov 29 2016||$1,695||$1,695||-||-||5 Nights|
|View all periods|
|: 3 p.m. : 11 a.m.|
|Tax I.D.: GET/TAT ID #W00726510-01|
|Payment Options: American Express, Cashier's Check, Mastercard, Money Order, Personal Check, Visa|
|Other Fees: Rates are plus General Excise Tax (GET) & Transient Accommodations Tax (TAT) GET is 4.166% and TAT is 9.25% $95.00 Reservation Fee|
I took my extended family and the holiday was wonderful. the accomodation was pricey but very nice. The staff were most helpful.
Katrina was the person who checked us in and was our helper and adviser throughout our stay. She was always helpful and friendly. Also the people who arranged our reservations and the billing staff were very kind and helpful at every step. The rental was top-notch.
We took a chance and left the Kaanapali location to head north to Kapalua. Boy - we should have made the move many years before. This villa is absolutely beautiful and the management company leaves nothing for the vacationer to worry about. As a family with children, it is always difficult to meet everyone's needs. This villa and location did just that ... We look forward to our future vacations at the Ritz Villas :-)
Very nice home. Everything as advertised. No surprises. Great experience.