THE LARGEST AND MOST LUXURIOUS DISNEY VACATION HOME RENTAL just 1.8 miles to Disney Located in the very best secure and electronically gated Community of Formosa Gardens.
This exquisite large Disney Florida villa occupies a prime location in the prestigious Formosa Gardens Estates under 2 miles from Disneys main gate, directly a Beautiful lakefront with a south facing pool. It is undoubtedly one of the largest villas available for rental in the Disney area.
This grand custom designed villa spans over 9,300sq/ft (your typical Disney villa is under 3000 sq ft) of luxurious décor, furnishings, fittings, polished porcelain floors, illuminated tray ceilings, glittering chandeliers and an abundance of art and artefacts.
The property features 3 spectacular balconies, a custom theatre / cinema with fully reclining theatre seating, inbuilt surround sound and starlight ceiling, a huge games room with private balcony, and a breathtaking 55ft pool with vanishing edge and waterfall features.
* There are 4 separate lounge areas on the ground floor. The main lounge area overlooks the pool and lakefront with grand sweeping staircase, galleries, sumptuous furnishings and plasma TV.
* Dedicated custom designed theatre / cinema room with 80 inch screen, inbuilt surround sound, fully reclining leather theatre seating, optic starlight ceiling and a selection of over 50 DVD's.
* Morning room overlooks pool with dining seating for 12 persons, adjacent to kitchen.
* Gourmet kitchen, fully equipped with custom cream solid wood units with black starlight surfaces and huge breakfast bar. Features all amenities one would expect from a villa of this standard.
* Utility area with washer and twin dryers and separate WC.
* Wine Cellar with bar and cooler.
* Bedroom 1 - Features King size four poster bed, TV with VCR and DVD, pool access, private lounge area, his and hers bathroom has luxury walk in shower and roman hot tub.
* Bedroom 2 - King size four poster bed, private lounge area and en-suite bathroom.
* Bedroom 3 - King size bed, private pool access and en-suite bathroom.
* Full size entertainment room - Including 50" high definition plasma TV, Xbox 360, hi-tech multi-gym, private bar, pool table, leather chairs and south west facing balcony for amazing sunsets.
* Bedroom 4 - King size 4 poster bed, en-suite bathroom plus private balcony overlooking lake and pool.
* Bedroom 5 (Family Suite) - 2 Queen size beds, en-suite bathroom, access to main balcony.
* Bedroom 6 - 2 twin beds plus en-suite bathroom.
* Bedroom 7 - King size 4 poster bed, bathroom features roman jacuzzi tub.
* Balcony - 50ft balcony with abundance of chairs and loungers with beautiful uninterrupted lakefront view.
* Computer area with free high speed internet access.
* South Facing 55ft heated pool with jacuzzi/hot tub, cascading waterfall and vanishing edge features.
* Dining table (seats 8 plus)
* Wet bar
* Designated pool bathroom with WC and walk in shower.
* Separate private sunbathing terrace outside pool cage.
* Abundance of sun loungers and chairs.
A complimentary maid service is provided with rental of this villa. Free broadband Internet and Free calls to USA and Europe are also provided.
Formosa Gardens is located only a 5 minute drive to Disneys main gate where you will find Magic kingdom, Epcot, Mgm studios, Blizzard beach as well as all the diney hotels and other parks.
Formosa Gardens in situated just off the 192 but set far enough back that no noise is heard and you are away from the crowds. There are fantastic restaurants and hundreds of golf courses within minutes of Formosa.
By staying in Formosa Gardens you are right in the middle of everything, you have a whole restaurant, grocery and shopping area just a 2 minute walk away.
Here you will find restaurants such as:
as well as ponderosa, Angels, Red Lobster and many more.
Orlando Int Airport is just a 20 mile drive away, and designer outlets such as
Premium Outlets can be reached within 10 minutes.
The Florida Mall and Millennium mall are around 20 miles away.
|Jan 01 2014||Dec 31 2015||-||-||$5,250||-||1 Week|
|: 4 p.m. : 10 a.m.|
|Lodging tax: 13%|
|Deposits: 20% deposit is needed at the time of Booking Final balance is due 12 weeks before your stay.|
|Payment Options: American Express, Cashier's Check, Mastercard, Money Order, PayPal, Personal Check, Visa|
|Other Fees: All Dates £3300 / $5200 Jun, Jul, Aug £3850 / $5900 All Holiday Periods £3850 / $6800 Pool heat £160 / $280|
Reviews for this vacation villa rental in Kissimmee, Florida
It was wonderful
July 20, 2011
HEY, Hey, this vacation home was a joy to live in for a week wish we could have stayed in this home longer.besides all of that we had some problems with bugs coming in and we did not have very many wash cloths, but nother then that i will rent this vacation home again very soon.
January 13, 2011
The houses were nice, convienent, clean, and everything worked. Great value and we had a blast.
Mildew and dirty beds
March 1, 2009
Pubic hair begins my story. That is what we found all over the beds. Location was close to nothing, including golf, dont let them tell you otherwise. Pool and hot tub did not work,dispite the fact that we paid for a heated pool(we'll see if we get that $185.00 back). Kitchen was poorly stocked in regards to cooking utensils. A salt and peper shaker would have been nice. We end it with my arrival home, when my wife told me to take off all my clothing. Not because she missed me, but because I smelt so badly of mildew from the home. She's washed everything twice and it still smells. How can people get away with this? I have rented using vacationerentals before and we had great places and experiences. This is a pass if you are looking for a place to stay in Florida.
Beautiful Home, we loved every minute of our vacation, we are all looking forward to staying here next year! Thank You
The Finest Villa in the Disney area of Florida.
We have several other homes available so if the dates you want are not available we have other homes that you will love.