South facing pool 4bed Indian Creek 2 miles Disney
From $120 / night
|Per night:||$120 - $145|
Pets allowed: No
The longer you book, the better the discount is. More days equal more savings for you.
We have Special Savings on your Disney Tickets ask for our PROMO CODE.
South facing Pool No rear neighbors
Brand new 43" plasma TV
Private screened South facing pool
FREE phone calls within US, Canada and Puerto Rico
Beautiful 4 bed /3 full bath
Fully appointed kitchen
All linen and towels
Cultured marble tub in master bathroom
Bedding: 1 Queen, 1 Double/Full, 4 Twin
“Indian Creek” community will make an ideal base for your Orlando vacation.
Very close to Walt Disney World & all the attractions.
Driving time to Disney is less than 10 minutes
Shops and restaurants are all close by
About the owner
|Aug 23 2015||Dec 19 2015||$120||-||-||-||4 Nights|
|Dec 20 2015||Jan 07 2016||$140||$140||-||-||1 Week|
|Jan 08 2016||Feb 28 2016||$130||$130||-||-||5 Nights|
|Mar 01 2016||Apr 17 2016||$145||$145||-||-||1 Week|
|Apr 18 2016||Jun 10 2016||$120||-||-||-||5 Nights|
|Jun 15 2016||Aug 22 2016||$140||$140||-||-||1 Week|
|View all periods|
|Check In: 4 p.m. Check Out: 10 a.m.|
|Lodging tax: 13%|
|Deposits: - 4 night minimum stay is required - We require 30% deposit to confirm your reservation. The remaining 70% balance is due no later than 4 weeks prior to the arrival date. - We accept all major credit cards and echecks|
|Payment Options: American Express, Cashier's Check, Discover, Mastercard, Money Order, Personal Check, Visa|
|Other Fees: - Optional property damage protection $45 (peace of mind cover til $3000 in damages) - Stays less than 5 nights will incur an additional $80 cleaning fee - Optional upon request Gas Pool heater $35 per day - Optional upon request Gas BBQ grill $50 per week - Upon request Crib/Cot $50 per week - High Chair $15 per week - Free Wi-Fi|
- 1 Queen Bed
- 1 Double Bed
- 4 Twin Beds
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Full Kitchen
- High Speed Internet
- Parking Included
- Private Pool
- Alarm Clock
- TV (Cable/Satellite)
- Hair Dryer
- Ceiling Fan
- Ice Maker
- Refrigerator (Full)
- Coffee Maker
- DVD Player
- Shopping Area
- Theme Park
- Water Park
- Grocery Store
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Kissimmee, Florida
April 30, 2015
Gracias Marcela!!!! Estoy súper agradecida, tu casa es tal cual como la describes y las fotos son reales!!! Tu comunicación y atención permanente hicieron nuestra estadía muy placentera.
February 22, 2015
Excelente lugar para disfrutar de Orlando y sus parques. Gran casa para la familia, muy bien ubicada y cómoda. Es exactamente como se describe en la WEB, muy bien equipada y muy limpia. Hay que agregar la atención por mail y telefónica de Marcella que siempre estuvo disponible para nuestras consultas y dudas.
Indian Creek happiness
May 1, 2014
House was great and exactly as advertised. The pool table and air hockey was great for the kids. The pool was as described, paid extra for pool heat but it shuts off at 10pm and by time we got home from parks the water was a bit cold. A pool cover woulda been nice but no biggie we made it work. Very happy with our stay and will seriously consider this home for our next trip.
Belinda B Baldwin
Pompano Beach, Fl USA
A Wonderful, Rewarding Trip!
May 21, 2013
A great time at the property, for the whole family. Would definitely visit property in future, and reference to others for usage. There was a power failure for neighborhood, but it did not put a strain or negatively affect the visit. The area supplied adequate alternatives for the electric failure. The home was useful, beautifully kept, and definitely served the purposes for the trip! For the whole family. Everyone enjoyed themselves. The was much relaxation, and great activities in the area with the trip. Sleeping arrangements were effective. Beds slept great. The pool was much needed, and provided great relaxation, when necessary. Thank you, for a great time. We are looking forward to the next trip! And we are planning, too!
South Shore, KY USA
July 12, 2011
The house was awesome! Very clean and plenty of room for a family of six. It is very close to Disney as well as several great restaurants. We will definitely book this property again.
Write a review!
Interested in Renting this Property?
Work:Florida Group Vacation Homes
About:Florida Group Vacation Homes
Vacation rentals in the Disney Area...
- View full profile
Other properties from owner