Vegas Villa - 8 mins to Strip, Table Tennis, BBQ
|Per night||$168 - $198|
2 night rental rate minimum for rentals starting less than 1 month from now.
3 nights starting between 1 - 2 months from now.
4 nights starting between 2 - 3 months from now.
5 nights starting between 3 - 12 months from now.
*Example: 2 nights can be rented 2 - 3 months from now, but the rate will be for 4 nights.
These two open open concept vacation homes are located between 8 - 15 mins west of the Las Vegas strip. The modern decor and stunning 18 ft vaulted ceilings provides a relaxing environment for the perfect vacation home choice.
- 2600 sq ft of spacious living area
- Ping Pong Table (Vegas Villa)
- Fully Furnished
- Recently updated with new paint, carpet, and flooring
- 51' LCD TV in the family room and 32' LCD in the Master bedroom. Both TV's are equipped with the Roku streaming player with Netflix, national news (NBC, FOX, CBS etc) sports, Disney, and many other channels in HD.
- Wifi high speed internet
- Full kitchen with all appliances including a small toaster oven, microwave, coffee maker, and Brita water filter. Equipped with the essentials.
- Laundry room with washer and dryer. Iron and board.
- 15 mins to the strip (Simply take Tropicana Ave straight down to New York-New York on Las Vegas Blvd)
- 2 mins to the 215 freeway
- 5 mins to Walmart, Walgreens, Target, Smiths food centre, Wells fargo, Bank of America
- 5 mins to In n Out Burger, McDonalds, Starbucks, Panera Bread, Applebee's, Denny's, Panda express, Ihop
- 8 mins to outdoor Mini golf and Chuck E Cheese's
- 10-15 mins to golf courses ie. TPC Summerlin, Siena, Arroyo, El Capitan, Angel Park, Tudor Park, Palm Valley, Durango Hills, Highland Falls, Rhodes Ranch
- 15 mins to acclaimed outdoor malls - Town Square and Tivoli Village
- 20 mins to McCarran International Airport, Las Vegas/Sands Expo/Mandalay Bay Convention Center, Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area, Premium Outlets, Chinatown
- 1 hr to Hoover Dam and Mount Charleston Peak Ski Area
- 3.5 hrs to Grand Canyon
The home is located at one of the newer and established communities in the West area of Las Vegas. Situated next to the Lakes and the prestigious Summerlin area.
Unlike other vacation homes that are situated in the older and "rougher" side of town (North and East area), this home is across from the renowned Spanish Trail Country Club that is home to celebs and the very wealthy with multi-million dollar mansions.
Fun Fact: Prince Jefri of Brunei owns a $60 million 100,000 sq ft Mega-Compound in Spanish Trails that was home to Michael Jackson for several months!
Please inquire about:
**Special rates for stays longer than one week
***Snowbirds are welcome. Special rates for stays longer than one month
*Weekend rates are higher
**Holiday Rates are higher
About 2 minutes distance to 215freeway
About 5 minutes to Wal Mart , Smiths Food Corner, Walgreens , Bank Of America, Wells Fargo
About 10/15 minutes distance for golf courses like
Siena, TPC Summerlin, Angel Park, El Captain, Arroyo , Durango Hills ,Palm Valley , Tudor Park, Rhodes Ranch, Highland Falls
- About 15 minutes distance to the acclaimed outdoor malls- Tivoli Village and Towns Square
About 20 minutes distance to Las Vegas /Mandalay Bay Conventions Center/Sand Expo , Red Rock , Premium Outlets , China Town
About 1 hour distance to the Hoover Dam & Mount Charleston Peaks Ski Area – About 3.5hours distance to the Grand Canyon
|Dec 01 2013||Aug 31 2016||$168||$198||$950||$3,198||2 Nights|
|: 5 p.m. : 11 a.m.|
|Deposits: As for the damage protection: $69 damage insurance that will cover accidental damages up to $1500 for the entire duration of your stay (covers major damages like broken TVs, windows, chairs etc). Along with a $90 refundable deposit for carpet stains, excessively dirty, smoking inside etc.|
|Payment Options: Cashier's Check, Mastercard, PayPal, Visa|
|Other Fees: Utilities 8% (12% from May - September). No taxes.|
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Las Vegas, Nevada
May 26, 2013
We had great stay there. We spent 6 days there and we felt like home.definitely recommend to someone
Grand Villa was Grand
April 30, 2013
Great property very clean plenty of room for the entire family to be comfortable. The owner was very easy to contact! Only suggestion I have is the back yard needs some T.L.C. but I understand to owner just recently acquired this home so that may be in his plan for the future I hope because it could be a relaxing added feature to this beautiful house.
San Diego cA
April 19, 2013
Overall a pretty good stay.
Min Sharan Fifer
April 8, 2013
We didn't stay at this property. Owner never responded to our inquiry.
February 23, 2013
Nice home in great location just a short ride to the Strip or Red Rock Canyon. The home was clean, comfortable, and tastefully decorated. Jason was very helpful with check-in and available if we needed anything. The home had everything we needed for a comfortable stay: lots of towels, kitchen staples, and comfy beds. Nice quiet neighborhood close to shopping and restaurants.
Daly City , CA
You feel like home!
January 7, 2013
Jason is very helpful and had easy and pleasant conversation to him. The house is more than i expected. Clean and quiet neighborhood. If i will choose to rent this place i will do it over again!
November 8, 2012
This home worked out great for us. We were in town for our daughters' wedding with several out of town relatives needing a place to stay. We had 8 adults and 2 kids so this floor plan was perfect. Jason was terrific to work with and I will certaintly call him when we need another rental.