|Per night||$425 - $450|
Conveniently located less than 10 minutes from the Strip, McCarren International Airport, and the Las Vegas Car Rental Center, Villa Sunnyside is easily accessible from both the 15 and the 215 freeways.
The Las Vegas Premium Outlet Shopping Center, Town Square, Green Valley Ranch, Ethel M. Chocolate Factory, Silverton & South Point Casinos, lots of shopping and many fine restaurants are all close to this property.
Bedrooms and Baths:
• The home has 5 bedrooms. The upstairs Master Bedroom Suite has a King size bed, glass-enclosed shower, relaxing soaking tub, and double sink vanity. There are three other bedrooms (King, Double Queen, and Queen bedrooms) upstairs and one Queen bedroom downstairs.
• All bedrooms are fitted with high-quality bedding, remote-controlled ceiling fans, side tables, lamps, alarm clocks, luggage racks, wood hangers and comforters in the closet for extra warmth.
• The kitchen has been upgraded with new granite counter tops and stainless steel sink & faucet. It is a Fully Furnished Kitchen with Whirlpool Stainless Steel Appliances, including a side-by-side refrigerator (equipped with filtered water and ice maker), dishwasher, self-cleaning oven, and built-in microwave.
• Dishes, glasses, flatware, bowls, copper-bottom Belgique cookware, Cuisinart coffee/hot water maker, toaster, and blender for your 'in home' cooking enjoyment. In addition to a Formal Dining Room, guests can sit around the large Granite Island and or the dinette table.
• The cozy step-down Family Room off the Kitchen is the perfect place to unwind in front of the large Toshiba HD television with the Blue-ray/ DVD player.
• The Game Room has a full-size pool table, card table, gaming chair, love seat, HD television, and a DVD/CD/FM/ iPod/iPhone sound system for your enjoyment.
• The Living Room is a perfect setting for conversations with family and friends or simply enjoying your favorite book.
• Beautifully landscaped grounds surround the large 20' x 40' Swimming Pool and Spa. There is a new putting green, BBQ, outdoor dining table and chairs within the park-like grounds for lounging and entertaining.
• Wireless Internet Access, Washer & Dryer facilities with Iron & Full-size Iron Board, Parking in the Driveway can accommodate 4 cars in addition to street parking.
|May 28 2015||May 26 2016||$450||$450||-||-||3 Nights|
|Jan 01 2016||May 27 2016||$425||$425||-||-||3 Nights|
|: 3 p.m. : 11 a.m.|
|Deposits: A refundable Security Deposit of $500.00 is due initially to hold the reservation. The total Rental Cost can be paid in two payments - 50% is due 60 days prior to arrival, and the remaining 50% is due 14 days prior to arrival.|
|Payment Options: American Express, Discover, Mastercard, PayPal, Personal Check, Visa|
|Other Fees: Additional Fees: Holiday Rate - $550 / night Cleaning Fee - $250 Pool can be Heated for Extra Charge of $50 / day (October - April) Heated Spa at No Extra Charge (year-round)|
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Las Vegas, Nevada
Aurora, Colorado USA
I'll be back.....
October 5, 2012
From the minute my family walked into the house, we felt at home. Lovely decor, many nice amenities and a warm comfortable feeling met us at the door. The rooms are spacious and everything we needed for a wonderful retreat was at our fingertips. The homes close proximitiy to shops, food, the airport and the strip was the icing on the cake. I'll be back for sure.
Perfect Home. Fantastic Stay!!
July 19, 2012
This home is AMAZING! This year my family's annual vacation was in Las Vegas. The Sunny Villa home was the perfect home. Spacious and accomodating. It accomodating the 12 of us and probably more. The home is located in a nice cul de sac and very quiet area. It was nicely decorated and all contemporary furniture and ammenities. The living room and kitchen were very spacious as well as the other rooms. But the pool area made it all worth while. Large pool, it was nice and cool and perfect for the 110 degree weather we were having. The game room is a great addition to the house as well. And this house is very Kid Friendly. Let's just say this would be an ideal house to live in. You are only 10mins drive to the strip and Vons and Starbucks are like 2 mins away in the strip mall. So convenient. I would highly recommend this house to anyone. Looking forward to renting it the next time a vacation comes up that way.
June 19, 2012
Great place to stay. The house was very accommodating and the owner was easy to work with. We would stay here again.
Villa Sunnyside Las Vegas
June 19, 2012
This vacation rental was excellent for a large family. We had a couple of small children and they loved the pool/hot tub area and were mesmerized by the putting green. The back yard offered many activies from swimming to soaking in the hot tub to putting on a green to grilling. It is a fun place to hang out and you could spend your whole vacation in the back yard. The game room has a fun pool table. It is away from the TV and family rooms so everyone in your party can find something to do. This is close to local attractions and very quiet. Bill was easy and pleasant to work with. We would definitely stay here again.
April 21, 2012
We spent a week in this home with our family and really enjoyed the relaxing and home like atmosphere both inside and out, great backyard, huge pool, convenient location. Bill was a pleasure to work with and made the stay that much more enjoyable. We would definitely stay here again!
Palm Springs, CA
Best Home Away From Home in Vegas
March 2, 2012
Don't get me wrong. I love to stay at swank Sin City resort hotels like The Venetian, Wynn's Encore, and Caesar's Palace. But sometimes that's just not what I'm in the mood for. THAT'S when I choose to stay at a private rental home. And man, did Sunnyside Villa deliver during my latest stay. First off, the place couldn't be more conveniently located: Just minutes from the airport, far enough from The Strip, but not so far that getting to all the action is a time-consuming bother. The home itself is more than lovely. Painstakingly decorated and appointed, it is clean, large, comfy, with all the accouterments one needs to feel at home away from home. Hosts Bill and Richard make sure your every need is taken care of. It's just simply the perfect answer to that age old question of "Where will I stay in Vegas?" Maybe what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas, but I tell you, fond memories of my sojourn at Sunnyside Villa made it back to Palm Springs with me. Bravo, guys. Much success with this--and all your other--properties. -Daniel in the Desert