#1 IN GUEST SATISFACTION
|Per week:||$4,000 - $12,000|
Pets allowed: No
Exquisite ambiance in elegant, warm Villa, seen on TV's 'Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous,' profiled in the architectural digest 'Casas y Gente' and in movies. Majestically set on the tip of the peninsula, right on Pacific Ocean, with incredible and unobstructed 180 degree views of Manzanillo Bay and the Pacific. Privacy. 9,500 covered ft. plus extensive pool/Jacuzzi-deck and garden areas, including secluded seashore palapa (shaded bench area).
One of Mexico's most prestigious communities, La Punta is an ultra-exclusive residential paradise, coveted by notables the world over. Beautifully situated on a rugged peninsula that separates two majestic bays. Completely secure with 24-hour security and controlled access.
* Two outstanding master suites (1,130 feet and 800 feet) with king size beds, Jacuzzi tub, bidets, sitting areas, and magnificent views from every window.
* Three additional guest suites with vanities and full private baths -- one has a bidet. Two have balconies with unobstructed ocean views and 2 double beds each, the other one sits in a lush garden and has a king bed and a queen mattress.
* The living and dining room are spacious and comfortable for lounging and entertaining.
* Lots of space for family reunions.
* Grand double stairway ideal for wedding ceremonies.
* Massage and exercise rooms with professional equipment and full size massage table.
* Media room includes satellite TV, CD, DVD, VCR, iPod dock, surround sound, games, fax, computer with high-speed internet access, library
Pool & Deck:
* Lava stone deck with swimming pool and Jacuzzi.
* Private, unobstructed sweeping 180 degree ocean views.
* Sunshine on pool deck all day long and breathtaking sunsets.
* Whale watching from the terrace.
* Computer with high-speed Internet line for e-mail and wi-fi
* Special phone allowing free phone service to/from USA and
Canada, including Alaska and Hawaii.
* Golf cart for easy access to Beach Club, tennis courts, and around La Punta.
* Secluded seashore palapa (shaded bench area) for romantic moments, and margaritas and snacks at sunset.
* First-class staff includes a professional chef (everybody wants to take her home).
* Our well-trained staff of six will spoil you with margaritas on the pool deck and all kinds of snacks.
* Your meals will be expertly prepared, your bed will be turned down, your clothes laundered and ironed exactly as you request.
* Their only job is to make your stay as comfortable and relaxing as possible.
* Experienced massage therapist on call for instant relaxation.
* An in-house manicure and pedicure are just a phone call away.
* Professional personal fitness trainer available for house calls.
* Nine-passenger Chevrolet Suburban for getting around and to see the sights (gas not included).
* Portable baby cribs.
* Two world-class golf courses in the area: Isla de Navidad, a spectacular 27 hole secret gem and El Tamarindo, laid out to take full advantage of stunning tropical jungle vistas. Or at Las Hadas and El Corazon.
* Nearby Hotel Las Hadas (made famous in the movie 'Ten') offers deep sea fishing, scuba diving, sailing and sunset cruises
* You can go hiking, biking and kayaking with an experienced guide.
* Spend an evening out dining on local fare at one of the many excellent restaurants just minutes from Palace by the Sea.
* Four lit tennis courts with full-time pro.
...and much more!
Private Beach and Clubhouse:
* Sunbathe or snorkel at our private beach, rated as one of the world's top private beaches by Condé Nast.
* Swim in the full-size pool or enjoy a champagne lunch served by our staff at the clubhouse.
GETTING TO MANZANILLO - Nonstop from Los Angeles (Alaska Air, Aero Mexico), Mexico City; and in winter Phoenix (USAirways), Houston (United), direct to Manzanillo International Airport, which is a 30 minute drive to our villa. If you wish, plan to spend a day or two in Guadalajara and/or Mexico City on the way or returning - it'll break up the trip and make it more interesting.
Many travel agents are not familiar with the nuances of getting to Manzanillo -- including feeder airlines. Therefore, feel free to discuss with us, as we may be able to provide helpful hints.
Sight-seeing is a major attraction of the beautiful area. The choices are plenty, so much to see and do for everyone.
Close by (a 10 minute drive from the Palace) are 3 golf courses: Las Hadas - 18 holes with great ocean views in the midst of scenic tropical vegetation, El Corazon - 18 holes with great views and Club Santiago – 18 holes, more like a city course. A 50 minute drive will bring you to Isla Navidad - 27 holes with spectacular ocean, lagoon and mountain views - a well-kept secret. A 70 minute drive and you can swing the club at El Tamarindo - 18 holes with jungle and breathtaking oceanfront views in midst of a spectacular abundance of nature.
|Nov 21 2015||Nov 27 2015||-||-||$7,500||-||1 Week|
|Nov 28 2015||Dec 18 2015||-||-||$6,000||-||1 Week|
|Dec 19 2015||Dec 25 2015||-||-||$10,000||-||1 Week|
|Dec 26 2015||Jan 01 2016||-||-||$12,000||-||1 Week|
|Jan 02 2016||Jan 16 2016||-||-||$8,000||-||1 Week|
|Jan 16 2016||Feb 27 2016||-||-||$9,000||-||1 Week|
|Feb 27 2016||Mar 19 2016||-||-||$8,500||-||1 Week|
|Mar 19 2016||Mar 26 2016||-||-||$8,000||-||1 Week|
|Mar 26 2016||Apr 02 2016||-||-||$9,000||-||1 Week|
|Apr 02 2016||Apr 23 2016||-||-||$7,000||-||1 Week|
|Apr 23 2016||May 07 2016||-||-||$6,500||-||1 Week|
|May 07 2016||May 28 2016||-||-||$6,000||-||1 Week|
|May 28 2016||Jun 04 2016||-||-||$6,500||-||1 Week|
|Jun 04 2016||Jul 02 2016||-||-||$5,500||-||1 Week|
|Jul 02 2016||Jul 09 2016||-||-||$6,000||-||1 Week|
|Jul 09 2016||Jul 23 2016||-||-||$5,000||-||1 Week|
|Jul 23 2016||Oct 08 2016||-||-||$4,000||-||1 Week|
|Oct 08 2016||Oct 15 2016||-||-||$4,500||-||1 Week|
|Oct 15 2016||Nov 05 2016||-||-||$4,000||-||1 Week|
|Nov 05 2016||Nov 19 2016||-||-||$5,000||-||1 Week|
|Nov 14 2016||Nov 20 2016||-||-||$5,000||-||1 Week|
|Nov 19 2016||Nov 26 2016||-||-||$7,000||-||1 Week|
|Nov 26 2016||Dec 17 2016||-||-||$7,000||-||1 Week|
|Dec 17 2016||Dec 24 2016||-||-||$10,000||-||1 Week|
|Dec 24 2016||Dec 31 2016||-||-||$12,000||-||1 Week|
|Dec 31 2016||Jan 07 2017||-||-||$9,000||-||1 Week|
|View all periods|
|Check In: 3 p.m. Check Out: 11 a.m.|
|Lodging tax: N/A|
|Tax I.D.: N/A|
|Deposits: ALL RATES ARE BASED ON 6 GUESTS, SOMETIMES 8 OR 4 or 10 GUESTS, DEPENDING ON WEEK AND SEASON. EACH ADD PERSON IS $45 PER NIGHT *****CHRISTMAS SPECIAL: 10% reduced rate for Dec 19-26 ($9,000 instead of $10,000) FOR UP TO 10 PEOPLE*****|
|Payment Options: Personal Check|
|Other Fees: $2,000 security deposit is fully refundable, less any damages or long distance phone calls made on the Mexican phone lines. Of course, if you use our internet-based phone line, there is no charge for calls to US and Canada. We usually return the security deposit within a week after your departure.|
- 3 King Beds
- 1 Queen Bed
- 4 Double Beds
- 2 Cribs
- Air Conditioning
- High Speed Internet
- Daily Maid Service
- Hot Tub
- Private Pool
- Beach Chairs
- View (Ocean)
- Beach Towels
- Full Kitchen
- Linens Provided
- Alarm Clock
- DVD Player
- TV (Cable/Satellite)
- CD Player
- Fax Machine
- Ceiling Fan
- Gas Grill
- Charcoal Grill
- Hair Dryer
- Refrigerator (Full)
- Coffee Maker
- Ice Maker
- Children's Pool
- Jet Skiing
- Gym/Fitness Center
- Live Entertainment
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Scuba Diving
- Shopping Area
- Whale Watching
- Horseback Riding
La Punta’s exclusive beach, La Escondida, is nestled in a sunbathed cove. Condé Nast has honored it as one of the top private beaches in the world. Spend an entire day swimming and reading or just being on vacation. It is one of the best snorkeling spots to see stingrays, barracuda and other amazing tropical fish.
The private beach and tennis courts are easily accessible from Palace By The Sea. You may chose to walk to play a game on one of the four lighted tennis courts, or go to the private beach which is accessible only by residents and guests of La Punta. You may decide to tour the incredible well maintained roads in Palace By The Sea’s golf cart, which is always at your disposal or to just walk and enjoy ever changing views of the ocean.
In the La Punta private community you will enjoy:
- Sunbathing and swimming at a private beach cove
- Tennis club with four lighted courts for the exclusive use of residents and guests only
- Jogging, hiking and leisurely walks on private roads and pathways
- Private spa treatments
Reviews for this vacation villa rental in Manzanillo, Colima, Mexico
Fabulous Vacation at the Palace by the Sea!
October 15, 2015
One of the very best vacations we've ever had! Four couples enjoyed golfing, shopping, swimming, ATV and horseback riding. The houseman was there to answer any questions and arrange all our activities. The chef… spectacular! The meals were beautiful and delicious . Our laundry was done daily so no need to pack lots of clothes, of course that left plenty of room in our suitcase for treasures to take home. We differently plan to vacation at the Palace by the Sea again!
Roberta Rosenthal Cohen
March 26, 2015
There aren't too many things in life that can be called "perfect", but the week we spent at The Palace was just that...perfect! From the minute we arrived at this gorgeous location everything was just wonderful. The meals that Pilar prepared for us were the things dreams are made of - I'm STILL thinking about them. Jose and Patty took wonderful care of all our needs, including freshly laundered clothes each day. The Palace itself is beautiful - the living and dining rooms are outdoors so you don't miss any of the magnificent scenery. It was the most relaxing week I've ever enjoyed and have been telling everyone I know to try and get there for a vacation.
West, TX USA
July 8, 2014
The Palace by the Sea was a very relaxing paradise complete with house manage to take care of our every need. We were met with a welcoming staff with a tray of requested drinks on our arrival. Not to mention one breathtaking view of the ocean! We were treated to wonderful meals each day and our room & clothes were always cared for. Jose the house manage arranged everything for us that we asked for including our deep sea fishing trip. A very family friendly place! Our 4 grand children were even spoiled with attention by the staff. We were able to enjoy massages during our stay and had access to Suburban & large golf cart to explore the surrounding area & beach. We enjoyed shopping and always felt safe & secure in the area. Jose made sure that all our needs were taken care of and arranged our transport back to airport at the end of our week's stay..
Chicago, IL USA
OUR GREAT TIME AT THE PALACE
June 18, 2014
Our stay at Palace by the Sea was the definition of a luxurious vacation. The attention to detail is impeccable. Escorted from the airport by limo, we were greeted by a fabulous staff who carried our luggage into a gorgeous, spacious, and well-appointed room. The villa's living room is an enormous open atrium overlooking the ocean. All views are grand - visions from a beautiful dream. Favorite areas were the large pool, jacuzzi, outdoor lounging and dining, the exercise room and the media room. Complete with indoor and outdoor music systems we relaxed to smooth jazz, danced when wanted. At sunset we watched the incredible views serenaded by the waves and the breeze. Chef Pilar serves meals fit for a king. The fresh Margaritas, courtesy of Jose, are to die for. Twice we arranged for a delightful massage from the local massage therapist, Cecilia, who came to the villa. Everything is provided in the most thorough, loving, and exquisite way. You never have to lift a finger. The entire staff is kind, friendly and always accessible. They made our stay totally enjoyable and relaxing. Our special occasion was gloriously celebrated. We simply let them know and watched the magic happen. At the end of our stay, we wanted to hug every staff member. Our time at Palace by the Sea was a treasure and we look to return soon. We highly recommend The Palace to anyone who demands the best.
Write a review!