Bonita Court - Island Luxury Waterfront 4 Bedroom
|Per week||$1,400 - $3,500|
Minimum Stay required to book online is one week. Saturday to Saturday dates are preferred. Inquire for availability on shorter stays or alternate check-in days!
Things To Love:
- Private lanai features a heated pool surrounded by lush landscaping.
- Large dock out back offers additional space for sunbathing and the perfect perch for casual fishing.
- City of Marco Island Racquet Center is right around the corner where you can pick up a quick tennis game or lesson.
- 3 bikes are included – use them to make the quick ride to the beach or racquet center!
- Boat lift is available for guest use.
- High end linens, Beach Gear, High Speed WiFi and Flat Screen HDTVs are all included.
- Master Bedroom: King Size Bed, Armoire with HDTV, En Suite Master Bath
- Bedroom 2: Queen Size Bed, HDTV, share Bath 2 with Guest Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 3: Queen Size Bed, HDTV, share Bath 2 with Guest Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 4/Office: Twin Size Daybed with Trundle (Second Twin Bed), Desk, adjacent to Bath 3
|Apr 25 2015||Jun 26 2015||-||-||$1,575||-||1 Week|
|Jun 27 2015||Jul 05 2015||-||-||$1,750||-||1 Week|
|Jul 05 2015||Aug 14 2015||-||-||$1,575||-||1 Week|
|Aug 15 2015||Oct 30 2015||-||-||$1,400||-||1 Week|
|Nov 01 2015||Nov 21 2015||-||-||$1,400||-||1 Week|
|Nov 22 2015||Nov 28 2015||-||-||$1,750||-||1 Week|
|Nov 29 2015||Dec 19 2015||-||-||$1,575||-||1 Week|
|Dec 20 2015||Jan 02 2016||-||-||$3,500||-||1 Week|
|Jan 03 2016||Jan 24 2016||-||-||$2,275||-||1 Week|
|Jan 24 2016||Feb 08 2016||-||-||$2,800||-||1 Week|
|Feb 14 2016||Apr 11 2016||-||-||$3,500||-||1 Week|
|Apr 11 2016||Apr 25 2016||-||-||$2,450||-||1 Week|
|View all periods|
|: 3 p.m. : 10 a.m.|
|Lodging tax: 10|
|Tax I.D.: Tourist Tax|
|Payment Options: Cashier's Check, Mastercard, Money Order, Visa|
|Other Fees: $75 Reservation Fee $225 Departure Cleaning Fee $49 Accidental Damage Insurance $100 Pet Fee (if applicable)|
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Marco Island, Florida
Megan Pae Pae Lam-Truong
October 31, 2014
What a perfect home for our family to enjoy during our trip to Marco Island. It was a very spacious home and it was able to accomodate 8 adults, 2 teenagers, and 2 school aged kids. The pool was very enjoyable since it was perfectly positioned in the sunlight for the family and children to enjoy. We also had the chance to jog up to the state park about 2 blocks away and then walked about half a mile to the beach. The home was in a perfect location for us in a quiet neighborhood, with accessibility to the the local restaurants and grocery stores. We would definitely stay at the MILAN again if we ever venture back to Marco Island.