Luxury Gulf Front Beachhouse on 4 Mile White Beach
|Per week||$2,700 - $4,600|
THIS Non-Smoking HOME FEATURES:
* FIRST FLOOR: The two lovely master bedrooms feature King and Queen beds with Oceanside screened porch. Read and nap to the sound of the surf... Both rooms have full tiled baths. Two other attractive bedrooms have a set of Twin beds in one and a twin daybed with trundle bed in the other. This room can be easily converted into a TV den with it's second TV.
* SECOND FLOOR: Upstairs there is a big and bright full Kitchen and Dining room open to the large Family room with an ocean view screened porch. Watch dolphins, birds, (our resident Ospreys are only one!), and boats as your friends and family enjoy breakfast on the porch or later try cocktails at sunset on the SkyWatch with a 360 degree view of the entire island the SeaWatch features 2 outside decks for sunbathing. The house is full of little nooks and crannies!
In spite of our modern bathroom showers, most of us love to use the private outdoor shower with a private dressing area. Perfect after the beach or anytime...it completes our half bath into 3 full bathrooms!
YOU DIDN'T KNOW THAT TIME COULD GO THIS SLOWLY! Leave your datebook and watch at home. Time no longer matters!
For those who DO want to keep a schedule, there are plenty of "appointments" to fill your day:
* Fish from the beach or charter a fishing boat for the day
* Play tennis or swim laps at the Club pool
* Enjoy a steam, sauna or hot tub
* Collect shells, sand dollars and sharks teeth
* Kayak to neighboring islands
* Ride bikes and workout at the "Fitness Center"
* Fall asleep under a beach umbrella
* Go bird watching
* Read three books
* The possibilities are endless!!
SEABREEZE holds a membership in the North Captiva Island Club, which offers activities for young children, has two pools, two HarTru tennis courts with lights, a playground, plus fishing equipment and boat rentals. There are 3 restaurants on the island and two "general" stores for basic supplies.
Each rental includes a four person GOLF CART to scurry around the island. Additional carts are available for rent with advance notice .We also have 2 bikes for kids who can negotiate sandy roads!
TRANSPORTATION to and from the island is available via regularly scheduled water taxi service that takes approximately 20 minutes. If you are arriving at the Fort Myers Airport, private car service is available to take you grocery shopping and deliver you to the water taxi. Once on island, you will be met and shown to the house and porters will assist you with luggage and groceries. Now the fun begins!!
If you want the best accommodations in a beautiful, peaceful, and natural environment without crowds and congestion, SEABREEZE will NOT disappoint!
|Nov 21 2015||Nov 28 2015||-||-||$3,200||-||1 Week|
|Nov 28 2015||Dec 19 2015||-||-||$2,900||-||1 Week|
|Dec 19 2015||Jan 02 2016||-||-||$4,600||-||1 Week|
|Jan 02 2016||Jan 30 2016||-||-||$2,800||-||1 Week|
|Feb 15 2016||Feb 28 2016||-||-||$2,900||-||1 Week|
|Mar 01 2016||Apr 27 2016||-||-||$4,600||-||1 Week|
|Apr 27 2016||May 30 2016||-||-||$2,700||-||1 Week|
|May 30 2016||Sep 05 2016||-||-||$2,900||-||1 Week|
|Sep 05 2016||Nov 21 2016||-||-||$2,700||-||1 Week|
|View all periods|
|: 3 p.m. : 10 a.m.|
|Lodging tax: 11%|
|Deposits: In order to confirm your reservation, you are asked to provide 10% of your rental at time of booking. The full balance is due 30 days prior to arrival except during the months of February, March and April, our high season, when full payment is due 60 days prior to arrival.|
|Payment Options: Cashier's Check, Mastercard, Personal Check, Visa|
Reviews for this vacation home rental in North Captiva, Florida
New Boston, NH
Skeptical at first...
April 30, 2013
Not my first rodeo renting or owning investment properties. With that written, the owners of SEABREEZE are the real deal. Great house and location for the kids. Perfect distance from the beach. Our children(girls 12, 6 and 4) fell in love with the island(s). The snorkeling and sea shell hunting...perfect. It is refreshing to experience home owners that have your comfort running paramount to "just renting". *Great house with beautiful views *The island staff were terrific. * "Boats and Fun" crew were superb with Capt. Eric Mannino(world famous fishing guide) leading the charge. My three little beaks are still talking about the stay. We look forward to a 2014 get away. My gratitude to the SeaBreeze owners for making my vacation a success. The boss, aka wife, approved and at the end of my day: Happy wife=Happy life. Victory.
Thank you Jasper for your kind words and we're so glad you and your family had a good vacation at SeaBreeze. Our goal has always been to keep our house maintained and attractive so that renters feel comfortable and have the vacation they deserve. We don't get that much feedback so I thank you for taking the time to write a review. It makes all the work we do at the house feel worthwhile!! Lyn
I have never rented a home so perfectly furnished....You have thought of everything! B. Perdue
As we sadly left this morning, 2 of the 3 osprey eggs had hatched!! It was hard enough to leave but the new chicks made it even harder! Thank you for everything! B. Moyer