Spectacular Private 2 Bedrm, 2 Bath Condo Downtown
|Per night||$190 - $210|
It doesn't get any better for urban living and seeing or visiting Ottawa. And with the hub of Ottawa only steps away, all of the city is right at your door.
Have a morning coffee or evening cocktail on the private, European-inspired terrace surrounded by a 7 foot high wrought iron fence (and, smoking is allowed on the terrace)
This well appointed suite is fully furnished and very upscale:
- spacious; 1100 square feet (approx. 110 metres), 10 foot high ceilings
- lovingly restored 1871 hardwood floors, tile and radiant floor heating in kitchen and bathrooms
- luxurious leather white sofa
- 3 brand new 42” LED HDTV's with BluRay (with 290 digital & HD channels), and free NETFLIX
- 3 Home Theater Systems
- expansive 7 foot high windows with built-in window seats
- well laid out floor plan; very private between the two sleeping areas
- plush, queen-size beds
- high-end brand name pillow-top mattresses
- luxurious 650 thread-count Egyptian cotton sheets
- goose-down duvets
- quality granite countertops and bathroom fixtures
- soaker tub with shower (glass enclosed shower, with waterfall shower head, in second bathroom)
- fluffy towels
Fully-equipped, well stocked modern kitchen, designed by a Cordon Bleu Grand Diplome chef, has granite counter tops and everything you need to prepare a gourmet meal:
- 6-burner Bertazonni gas range imported from Italy (easy to use)
- microwave oven & Krug stainless steel toaster/oven
- stainless steel pots and pans
- full dinnerware sets and china
- abundance of cooking utensils, cutlery and glassware
- huge selection of dried goods, spices, rices, grains, baking needs, teas, coffee, etc., all complimentary
- full patio dining set on terrace
Business - an in-suite workstation, complete with all the business traveler needs, at no extra charge:
- hi-speed internet (wired or wireless connection)
- cordless phones
A full-size in-suite washer and dryer for your convenience.
One parking spot that is maintained year round. There is also additional parking (free and paying) within 1/4 block radius.
In the unlikely event that you may require maintenance in the unit, a 24-hour on-call property management company is available for immediate action.
RATES AND PAYMENT
- Rates valid through October 31, 2013.
- Rates are all-inclusive – high speed internet, HD cable, NETFLIX, parking, in-suite laundry, stocked kitchen.
- Rates based on single, double, triple, quadruple, five or six occupancy.
- We accept Visa & MasterCard, PayPal, email transfer (Canadian banks only).
- 30% deposit with reservation.
- Deposit 100% refundable with 45 days notice, 75% refundable with 30 days notice. Non-refundable if less than 30 days notice or early departure.
- Fully refundable security deposit of $300. Promptly returned within 7 days of check out.
Children, Pets and Smoking
- We are unable to rent to families with small children. Ours is a non-smoking, pet-free suite.
Nightly rate***$189/nt***(1 nt min Mon-Thur)
Nightly rate***$189/nt***(2 nt min Fri-Sat-Sun)
Holiday rate***$210/nt***(3 nt min)
Christmas or New Years***$210/nt***(5 nt min)
|Jan 11 2015||Nov 14 2015||$189||-||-||-||1 Night|
|Jan 11 2015||Nov 14 2015||-||$189||-||-||2 Nights|
|Jan 11 2015||Nov 14 2015||$210||$210||-||-||3 Nights|
|: 3 p.m. : 11 a.m.|
|Lodging tax: 13%|
|Tax I.D.: HST|
|Deposits: RATES AND PAYMENT - Rates valid up to October 31, 2013 - Rates are all-inclusive – high speed internet, HD cable, Netflix, parking, in-suite laundry, stocked kitchen. - Rates based on single,double, triple, quadruple, 5 or 6 occupancy. - $45 cleaning fee applies to all rentals, up to 14 nights. For longer stays, please inquire.|
|Payment Options: American Express, Discover, Mastercard, PayPal, Visa|
Reviews for this vacation condo rental in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Natalie Van Kesteren
Chatham, ON Canda
April 28, 2013
I loved the location and situation of the condo. The condo was beautifully decorated as well as had many staples to make meals. It had a very homey feeling and was comfortable for our family. Would definitely stay here again
This guest and her family were wonderful to deal with, as are the overwhelming majority of our past guests that we have welcomed into our home since 2009. We love meeting people from all over Canada, the U.S. and the world. We try very hard to offer exactly what is listed on our site and shown in the photos. We strive to make our home super clean and welcoming for our guests. It is a pleasure to offer a home away from home while people enjoy the wonderful city of Ottawa. Regards, Catherine
The perfect place to stay if you really want to experience Ottawa and enjoy the best accomations!
Guest: DELC (North Bay On Canada & St. Louis Mo USA)
Date of Stay: February 1, 2011 Review Submitted: February 12, 2011
All four people in our party thoroughly enjoyed this wonderful condo.It truly is beautifully designed and decorated and the "culinary chef's kitchen" is so well stocked with specialty foods, spices & herbs, vinegars & oils, pastas and rice and so much more...that it makes you feel "at home" immediately. There is nothing missing in this condo! We were able to have a friend for lunch while we were there. I was able to prepare and serve the meal right there. It was so much better than going to a restaurant.. We spent seven nights in this condo and it was just so enjoyable to return to after a day of activity and sightseeing in Ottawa. It truly is within walking distance of the highlights of Ottawa. If you want to travel a little further to the outskirts of the city, public transportation is literally 10 steps from your front door. I would certainly return to this condo if I return to the city and will definitely recommend it to my friends and family.
Recommended for: Age 55+, Girls getaway, Tourists without a car, Sightseeing, Families with teenagers, Romantic getaway
Guest: Roberto (Montreal, Canada)
Date of Stay: January 23, 2011 Review Submitted: January 26, 2011
This condo is a small oasis a 5-min walk from the main attractions of downtown Ottawa. The condo has a plethora of design and culinary charms, given that the owner, a graduate from a prestigious culinary school, has shared her passion for the culinary arts by providing us renters with a fully equipped kitchen. The area of town is safe, the bed comfortable, and the living room spacious. The entertainment system is tops and there are 2 supermarkets a few minutes walking distance. One of our better stays, with excellent service from the owner.
Recommended for: Girls getaway, Tourists without a car, Sightseeing, Families with teenagers, Romantic getaway
Guest: Kel (Brampton)
Date of Stay: July 4, 2010 Review Submitted: August 23, 2010
I stayed at this charming and great located condo as I was at a conference in town. I was so close to everything!..the Byward Market, shops, the Parliament Buildings, etc. I felt like a princess...the beddings were sumptuous, everything was so new and clean, the decor was wonderful. It felt like I was in a suite at a luxury condo, but more!
Recommended for: Adventure seekers, Girls getaway, Tourists without a car, Sightseeing, Families with teenagers, Romantic getaway
Guest: Gennie (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
Date of Stay: March 28, 2010 Review Submitted: June 29, 2010
Whenever I research for out-of-town accommodation, on the top of my requirements list are cleanliness, location, safety, and access to shopping, transportation and/or parking. Next comes what the area has to offer to fulfill my food and entertainment wishes. I was very pleased that this property met all the requirements, and then some. It is a spacious, tasteful, delightful home that combines elegance with a sense of homeyness. The kitchen is beyond ordinary, complete with every device one would need to make a gourmet meal. An outside enclosed patio is off the kitchen. The open-concept living/dining room, with its ten-foot ceilings and eclectic furniture is refined and cosy at the same time. The bedroom is spacious and comfortable with abundant closet space. It is centrally located and everything is easily accessible. Buses are available at the front door. There is a 24-hour management company that is ready to take care of any issue that may arise, and even though nothing ever did, it was comforting to know that assistance was only a phone call away. Whenever I need to go to Ottawa, this is the unit I seek to check first for availability.
Recommended for: Girls getaway, Tourists without a car, Sightseeing, Romantic getaway