Like new house on the huge one acre lot with 4 bedrooms and 2. 5 bath. With brand new modern furniture and new appliances. First level has living room with gas- fireplace and 46 inch plasma TV, DVD Player, HD cable service, Wi- Fi, dining room with the table for 12 people and ...
Big Remodel for 2014! ! Brand New Furniture throughout, New Bathrooms, New European Tile Floors.
This House is customized to be your home during your vacation stay. Enjoy the private setting. Other properties that offer the same features are way more expensive and are located...
This was my first home rental and it was a great experience -
The home was beautiful and very clean when we arrived -
We did expect some sort of A/c unit as there wasn't any available. The great thing is that it gets nice and cool at night so the AC unit wasn't necessary - A few windows didn't have screens and a few had holes -
- Each room had a full size bed
- the kitchen is fully stocked with a decent amount of cooking utensils (plates, pots, pans, cups, knives, bottle opener and etc)
- The pool was as described - My guests enjoyed it greatly –
- We also enjoyed the fire pit and we made s’mores
- The home is located on a very quiet area - My friends took a morning walk down the road and they can actually hear people at our rental home laughing and talking - The sound from the house does echo throughout the neighborhood. They have a quiet time after 10 PM – I would suggest relocating all your guest to the basement as the sound doesn’t travel and echo as much.
- The people that are in charge of the home rental are very responsive. I would definitely be interested in renting this home again – I may even want to experience the winter season
If you plan to rent this home which I HIGHLY RECOMMEND,
I would suggest the following to bring along with your other basic necessities: (for 20+ guests)
- extra garbage bags
- extra toilet paper
- a portable fan/tower (for the hot summer)
- tiki torches or some strong bug/insect repellent (for indoor & Outdoor)
- Lots of charcoal
- fire/wood starter kit to use for the fire pit
- extra paper towels/ bounty
This Elegant all remodeled this Year Chalet sleeps up to 20 people. 6 Bedrooms, 2 bathrooms.
Private Outdoor 8 Person 50+ Jets - Hot Tub / Spa, installed for 2014
WiFi Internet connection throughout the house
Air Hockey / Billiards Table and a Table Tennis Top
Book your holiday weekends now before they are gone! ! We have the most affordable rates
Our cozy 2 story home located just off Sullivan Trail 8 miles away to Camel back Mountain is the perfect all season escape, winter, spring, summer or fall the Poconos has it all. Nestled...
No rental rates available - please contact the owner
How does a bright and cheery bi- level vacation home sound to you? This three- bedroom abode is nestled on 4. 89 acres; amenities include a game room with pool table, an open living area, and a back deck.
The residence is located in Emerald Lakes, providing you access to five...
Emerald Lakes, Poconos, Northeastern Mountains, Pennsylvania
No Proms, Frats, etc. Minimum Rental age is 25- 30. We welcome you to share our house, but please treat it with the respect and love it deserves!
COMING SOON! Kalahari Waterpark Resort and Aquatopia Waterpark...
Our family of 6 adults rented this beautiful home for the week and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. Every morning and every night there were at least three deer in the back yard, mainly Doe's with fawns. We were actually able to feed one of them by hand. It was an awesome experience. Fishing from the dock, drinking coffee or tea sitting on the dock. It was a very relaxing week. Aiden was very responsive to any and all questions I had. Highly recommend this property.
Lake front home boasts 5 bedrooms, 4 baths, 2 family rooms, a pool room with a wet bar with central air conditioning. Kitchen has spacious eating nook with panoramic views of the lake. Located in the Lake Naomi County Club an additional fee provides access to all of the amenities...
The house has underwent a complete renovation and remodeling this past summer. Every pice of furniture, from beds and mattresses, couches, dining room table and chairs have been newly purchased and custom selected for the space. Pack a bag and grab your skis and snowboards,...
Lakefront beauty in the perfect location – boats, dock, wood burning fireplace, waterfront gazebo, fire pit, and so much more!
Located only 8 miles from the Camelback Mountain and 6 miles from the Pocono Raceway, situated right on East Emerald Lake, the house is a perfect...
we loved every moment in this house. It was such a beautiful house, the lake view was just breath taking. We 8 people stayed in that house and it was big enough for us, we did barbieque and it was the best cause that lake view made our barbieque much more fun. Can't wait to go there again. It was just awasome and the owner were amazing answered each and every question of our. Can't wait honestly to go there again