|Per week||$625 - $1,300|
At Skaha Lake Paradise Resort, you will enjoy:
* Beautiful landscaping
* Pool in the center courtyard
* The joyful sounds of birds playing in the river banks
* Uniquely furnished condos
* Modern grocery store less than 1 block away
* Smoke/pet free luxury and executive accommodations
* Air conditioning
* Jetted tub
* Balcony access from master bedroom and living room
* Bright, open, spacious floor plans
* In-suite washer and dryer
* Gas fireplace
* Walk-in closet in master bedroom
* Beautiful sandy beaches within 2 blocks; family beach with park and playground ½ block away, adult beach 2 blocks away. Both have sandy, not rocky, beaches and the sandy bottom water remains quite shallow for about 200 yards - being so shallow, the water stays wonderfully warm!
You will love the convenience of the historic Kettle Valley rail path. After the railroad stopped operating in the valley, the tracks were taken out and the track bed was turned into a beautiful, groomed path perfect for walking or biking. After enjoying a BBQ on your own private balcony, you can easily enjoy a lakeside stroll as the path curves its way through our property, along the banks of the Okanagan River & Skaha Lake!
Each condo is uniquely furnished and offers all of the amenities of home, patio complete with barbeque and furniture, fully equipped kitchen, gas fireplace, TV/VCR, stereo, washer/dryer, and then some. You?ll enjoy tranquil moments in the ensuite Jacuzzi, playing in the river or lake, or enjoying world renowned wine, just to name a few!
For the comfort of all our guests, each condo is smoke and pet free. Floor plans vary from 2-bedroom units with 1045 square feet to Executive 3 Bedroom units with 2 balconies and 1820 square feet.
This is just one of the many fabulous unique experiences you'll enjoy while visiting our beautiful valley!
From here you are within 5 miles of:
* 5 world class vineyards
* Parks and playgrounds
* Boating and fishing
You are also within a breathtaking 15-minute drive of:
* 6 championship, executive and family golf courses
* 30+ wineries and vineyards
* Multitude of orchards, fruit stands, and "U-Pick" farms
* Variety of antique and local interest shops
* Boat rentals
* Waterslides and family fun parks
* Penticton, which is 7 miles away
|Oct 09 2015||Apr 13 2016||$115||$115||$625||-||-|
|Apr 15 2016||Jun 30 2016||$115||$115||$775||-||-|
|Jul 01 2016||Jul 14 2016||-||-||$1,200||-||1 Week|
|Jul 15 2016||Aug 31 2016||-||-||$1,300||-||1 Week|
|Sep 01 2016||Oct 08 2016||$115||$115||$775||-||-|
|: 4 p.m. : 11 a.m.|
|Lodging tax: 14%|
|Deposits: $200 per condo, per week $500 per condo per week during July & August|
|Payment Options: Cashier's Check, Mastercard, Money Order, Personal Check, Visa|
|Other Fees: There are no "hidden" or surprise fees.|
Your condo is beautiful and had everything so well stocked. We were very impressed! With 2 young children, 6 & 4, your place was perfect for us.
Stuart & Carey, Calgary, AB
We really enjoyed the beach and the yummy ice cream. We also enjoyed playing games together on the patio. We really hope to enjoy it again next summer!
Stewart & Carol, Calgary, AB
Our Ryder Cup experience left me feeling more grounded at the office and gave me the inspiration to return to work and accomplish one of my best sales campaigns to date!
Ernie, Calgary, AB
It was the perfect place for our family reunion. We all had a great time!
Marlene, Copperopolis, CA
What a great time we had! We fished every day.
Monique, Austin, TX