Prospective renters flock to homes with well-manicured lawns, pools and photos that accurately depict the layout. But don’t forget the extras, too, like directions, strong headlines and teasers and carefully chosen search engine terms that visitors would naturally associate with the area.
The Tampa vacation rental featured above is an ideal example.
WATERFRONT MILLION DOLLAR VIEW was enough to convince four guys from Lancaster, Pa., to click through the listing and eventually book the house for Yankees’ spring training in early March. They loved the property–which has its own dock, houseboat, two master bedroom suites–so much that they’re going to rent it again next year.
And check out these specifics that perfectly describe its location:
* 5 mins. to Tampa Int airport
* 10 mins. to Raymond James stadium
* 30 mins. Ice Palace hockey and concerts
* 15 mins. to nitelife historic ybor city
* 25 minutes to Tropicana field baseball &
* 20 minutes Fla aquarium
* 20 minutes Busch Gardens & Adventure Island
* 90 mins. to Orlando – Disney World, Sea World, Universal Studios
After surfing several hundred listings, tourists appreciate it when you do the homework for them. Be their local expert, and you’ll improve your chances of getting that home rented.