Great vacation - great experience
July 16, 2014
Overall our vacation was flawless and a great experience. Before mentioning the rental, here are some travel tips:
1. Be prepared to get in slow motion mode. Nothing happens quickly here.
2. Most stores are closed on Sunday. This includes restaurants, grocery stores, gas stations, etc.
3. The no-see-ums and mosquitos are mean.
4. If you fly Bahama-Air, plan on you flight being delayed. Apparently they are know for delays. So be careful scheduling if you need to have connecting flights.
5. Bring cash. Many place are cash only. This even includes many car rentals.
As for the house, it was in great condition and was well equipped. All we needed to do was stock the fridge. The beach area behind the house was great although the shoreline is somewhat rocky. We were completely alone on the beach the entire time we were there. This gave us the opportunity to do whatever we wanted ;-)
Michael Ferrante, Viera, FL USA
See all reviews