Review of Oceanfront Penthouse
June 23, 2015
Overall, facilities were very accommodating.
1.Love that there was an elevator and being ocean side, the view was fantastic!
2.The kitchen seemed very adequately equipped and enough chairs for all 10 of us, as well as sleeping arrangements were very good.
3.Love the seating provided on the "deck"/porch.
4. Away from Myrtle Beach traffic and convenient to most places we were going to; quiet
1. Temperature of refrigerator - it never seemed to be cold enough
2. Something more than sheers needs to be put on bedroom doors that had glass - and the master bedroom didn't even have sheers
3. Only one speed on ceiling fans in most, if not all, bedrooms
4. No written instructions on "rules" or expectations upon checkout
5. Swimming pool was not clean and full of sand; also, upon our arrival, neighbors from 2 doors down had been using it. We did not use the pool at all because of its condition.
6. Dryer did not work properly or efficiently - it took 2 cycles to dry most loads
We would recommend this penthouse to friends.
Pat Wilson, Cincinnati, OH
See all reviews