Exclusive Condo with Ocean View
|Per night:||$140 - $160|
|Per week:||$875 - $1,000|
Our condo include the following amenities: Master Bedroom with King Size Bed with Private Bath and a 37 LCD TV, Second Bedroom with Queen Size Bed and a 32 LCD TV, Studio Room with a 50 Plasma TV, Air Bed Full Size, Air Conditioning, Cable TV, VCR/DVD Players, CD Player/iPod stand, Terrace, Washer & Dryer, Two Swimming Pools (shared), Snorkeling Equipment, Children 's Playground (shared), Binocular, Movies, Books, Full Kitchen, Microwave, Cooking Utensils, Coffeemaker, Linens and Beach Towels provided, Beach Chairs, Boogie Boards, Cooler, Basketball Court (outside the gate), Two Hair Dryer, Two Parking.
Whether it is for business or for pleasure, for a lengthy retreat or for a short break, we guarantee you a comfortable and pleasant stay.
* Crashboat Beach (1 miles from condo) - There are ample shade and picnic tables if you choose to spend the day. You can purchase food from the snack shop in the corner of the parking lot.
* Las Cascadas Aquatic Theme Park (2 miles from condo) - The biggest aquatic theme park of the Caribbean, the park offer different attractions.
* Christopher Columbus Park (8 miles from condo) - Set on the shore line with a beach, children playground, recreational areas. This beach offers a romantic boardwalk along the beach.
* Ice Skating (6 miles from condo) - This facility is the first of its kind in the Caribbean
* Aquatica Dive, Surf & Bike Adventures (10 miles from condo) - SCUBA trips, PADI & SSI certifications.
* Punta Borinquen Golf Course (2 miles from condo) - This course was played by such well-known generals as Dwight D. Eisenhower.
* Punta Borinquen Lighthouse (2 miles from condo) - Was built in 1889
* Gas Chamber Surfing Beach (2 miles from condo) - Most famous surfing beaches
* Tropical Trail Rides (10 miles from condo) - Guided tours of secluded beaches, tropical forests, and cliff caves.
* Snorkeling - Crashboat beach is a walk-in snorkeling and dive area
* Wilderness Surfing Beach (5 miles from condo) A major surfing beach.
* Aguadilla Shopping Mall (4 miles from condo) More than 75 stores.
* El Pueblo 'Downtown (2 miles from condo) - Shop around for jewelry, tropical clothing and handcrafted souvenirs made by local artisans.
EVENTS IN AGUADILLA:
* Patron Saint Festival (live music, dances, food, parades): 11/15/2008 to 11/18/2008
* Carnaval Aguadillano: 12/02/08 to 12/02/08
* Festival de la Chiringa (kite flying): 4/29/2009 to 4/29/2009
* Crashboat Beach Summer Festival: 05/23/2009 to 05/25/2009
|Apr 22 2014||Nov 09 2014||$140||$140||$875||-||4 Nights|
|Nov 10 2014||Apr 06 2015||$160||$160||$1,000||-||4 Nights|
|Check In: 3 p.m. Check Out: 11 a.m.|
|Lodging tax: 7.00%|
|Deposits: All reservations require an initial booking deposit equal to 50% of the rental price, payable at time of booking. The rental balance plus a $150 refundable security deposit are due 15 days prior to check-in date, except for certain peak days/weeks (e.g., Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years). For peak dates, the rental balance and secuirty deposit must be paid 30 days prior to arrival. The security deposit will be refunded within 10 days after check-out.|
|Payment Options: American Express, Cashier's Check, Discover, Mastercard, Money Order, PayPal, Personal Check, Visa|
|Other Fees: We allow a max of two small dogs under 25 pounds each. We charge a $50 flat fee per dog.|
- 1 King Bed
- 1 Queen Bed
- Air Conditioning
- Beach Towels
- High Speed Internet
- Pet Friendly
- Parking Included
- View (Ocean)
- Beach Chairs
- Full Kitchen
- Alarm Clock
- Hair Dryer
- TV (Cable/Satellite)
- Ice Maker
- Refrigerator (Full)
- CD Player
- Refrigerator (Mini)
- Coffee Maker
- DVD Player
- Children's Pool
- Grocery Store
- Water Park
- Horseback Riding
- Basketball Court
- Scuba Diving
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Shopping Area
- Movie Theater
Reviews for this vacation condo rental in Aguadilla, West, Puerto Rico
August 12, 2013
The two weeks that i had stayed with my family, i was very pleased with the amenaties it came with including all the beach gear. Having everything in one place was a relief while on vacation. After this experience i would definately recommend it and i would definately come back.
October 7, 2012
I spend two wonderfull weeks in this vacation home and I had everything that I need it and much more. My daughter enjoy the swimming pools and I love the wonderfull view of the sunset. I will rent it again, thank you to Leo his wife for having me there.
April 18, 2010
The Condo Was Amazing, Everything We Needed Was There For Us .the Decor Was Beautiful I Will I Will Deinitely Stay There Again U Feel At Peace And Save U Dont Have To Worry About A Thing.we Just Loved It !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Interested in Renting this Property?
About:Leonardo is originally from Puerto Rico, although he and Amy have called the Northern Virginia suburbs outside Washington DC home for the past 10 years. Leonardo, Amy, and their two dachshunds love to travel and frequently vacation in Puerto Rico, spending time with family and enjoying the many beautiful...
- View full profile