Penthouse,waterside, harbour/city views,luxurious,
* Spacious, elegant living/dinning room + fully Smeg-equipped kitchen, with views.
* Large terraces also giving spectacular city and water view.
* Master bedroom, double-ended bath, great views.
* Plus 2 en suite bedrooms, views of Devonport/Mount Victoria.
* Coded lift access to this second floor penthouse.
* Two garaged car parks, key card access.
* Wireless broadband/internet access/small office/printer/fax
*TV Room with SKY TV and DVD player + laundry
* guests can swim at the local beaches,
* people watch in the cafes and restaurants,
* shop for NZ arts and crafts or a fine wine,
* take a 12-minute ferry to downtown Auckland from the pier in front of the apartment.
Waitemata Golf Clubs
Takapuna Public Golf Course
Take a ferry from the ferry terminal across the road to the gourmet vineyards and restaurants of Waiheke Island.
Take a ferry to downtown Auckland and wander around the Viaduct Basin and see the visiting yachts.
Visit the historic Auckland Museum
|Jan 01 2013||Dec 31 2014||-||-||$2,800||-||1 week|
|Deposits: $1000 refundable security deposit, returned after termination of occupancy if no damage.|
|Payment Options: Money Order, Cashier's Check, Personal Check|
|Other Fees: * Long distance phone calls * $50 deposit for security key|
"We never want to leave, we woke up to see a pod of dolphins in front of the apartment-magic" Annabelle
"The best apartment on Auckland's North Shove." Simon
"I stayed there with my wife and baby in February 2010, and what an amazing week. This apartment is absolutely sensational, warm and relaxing, looking out over the harbour. Impeccably furnished, you unwind the moment you walk through the door. It's right next to the park and dozens of little cafes, restaurants and little antique shops, and right opposite the ferry into downtown. In my mind this has got to be the best only way to relax in Auckland." T-R