Bonita Beach TROPICAL BREEZE in Bonita Springs, FL
|Per week||$400 - $700|
We are W. of 41 off of Bonita Beach Road, a desirable location. This home is a duplex with nice, quiet neighbors.
Fully furnished living room has a comfy sofa, equipped kitchen and 1 B.R. with a queen size bed, plus a twin day bed is also in the living room.
Bathroom has been newly renovated with new tile and all new fixtures. Tile floors throughout the entire place.
Furnishings including an artists easel are interesting with antiques scattered about. There is a courtyard with cobblestones and fountain and lots of wrought iron furniture. Now with wireless internet access. Park your flip flops here!
If you love shopping there is a wonderful, new outdoor mall called Coconut Point, local shops and Miramar Outlets. For day trips you can drive into the Everglades and ride an air boat, visit a Seminole Indian Reservation, see artsy Matlache, and more.
|Jan 01 2015||Apr 30 2015||-||-||$700||$2,100||1 Week|
|May 01 2015||Oct 31 2015||$85||$85||$400||$900||-|
|Nov 01 2015||Dec 31 2015||$85||$85||$450||$1,200||-|
|: 3 p.m. : 10 a.m.|
|Lodging tax: 11% Florida tax|
|Deposits: Monthly rental/refundable $100. damage/security deposit. (Weekly rental 50.00.) 40% of rental fee due at time of reservation. Remaining 60% due 45 days before arrival for monthly rentals and 30 days prior to weekly rentals.|
|Payment Options: Cashier's Check, Money Order, PayPal, Personal Check|
|Other Fees: 11% Florida tax . $40. cleaning fee for monthly rentals, or $25. for weekly rentals. We also accept Paypal payments, with a 5% additional fee.|
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Bonita Beach, Florida
December 6, 2010
the cottage was clean,convenient to beaches and shopping and the people staying were pleasant as where the owners. I would go again
June 24, 2010
The cottage was more than I expected. A beautiful place to stay and very homey. The name of the cottage fit it to a tee, very colorful. The art garden was a nice added touch. i would rent the cottage again. It was a great week.
April 12, 2010
Accomodations were wonderful with even small amenities provided. The neighborhood was very nice also. This location was convenient for what we wanted out of this week in Florida. Since we had 3 teen age boys a pool would have been nice since we were quite a walk from the beach but overall we have no complaints & did enjoy our week.
Mary & Ed
March 28, 2010
We absolutely loved the cottage. It was very cozy and all the surroundings were beautiful. We also loved the privacy. That was a major plus! We will definately check to se if this cottage is availiabale next time we come back to Bonita.
2007: Thank you for the wonderful place to stay in Bonita. We enjoyed all of the amenities , fun decor and coziness of Tropical Breeze. We enjoyed walking to Barefoot Beach everyday. The gardens are beautiful and we had perfect weather. We hope to stay again next year. T.&K.
2008: The cottage was absolutely perfect in every way! We so enjoyed our stay here and look forward to coming back again.. D.&J.
2008: Thank You! We had a great trip in beautiful Bonita! We were so comfortable. See you next time.
M.&J. Summerville, SC
2008: Thank you very much. This has been an absolutely wonderful week in this beautiful apartment. A.& G.
2008: Loved this cottage. Had the best weather and visited all the beaches. We hope to return.
2009: Thanks for another wonderful stay! Cool temps., but way better than single digits in MI! We love it here...it's like our second home. See you again...
2009: Very pleasant experience. I like the neighborhood. Very quiet & residential. S.T.
2009: Enjoyed the cottage feel and beautiful gardens outside. Thanks. Barb, MI
2010: Very enjoyable stay. Living area and outside grounds are most comfortable with a 'homey' feeling. A lot of care went into this unit. Thanks for your thoughtfulness. C. family, NJ