|Per night:||$59 - $89|
|Per week:||$395 - $585|
Description of the Branson vacation condo rental
* Master bedroom has a king-size bed, private bath with jetted tub, cable TV, and access to the patio.
* The second bedroom has a queen-size bed and cable TV.
* Open living and dining rooms walks out to patio.
* The living room is equipped with a queen size sleeper sofa and cable TV.
* The kitchen is fully equipped with everything you need to prepare a gourmet meal. The dining table seats four with additional seating for three at the kitchen counter.
* Full size washer & dryer and ironing accessories in the utility room, completes the feeling of being home.
* Towels and linens are included.
* Park right in front of the building.
Pointe Royale sits on beautiful Lake Taneycomo, which provides some of the best fly-fishing in the state of Missouri. Pointe Royale is a short drive to the State Park Marina on Tablerock Lake which offers jet skis, boat rental, scuba diving, guided fishing trips, skiing, tubing and parasailing.
POINTE ROYALE AMENITIES:
* Gated community
* An 18-Hole PGA golf course and Pro shop(complete renovation April 2009).
* 3 swimming pools (2 outdoor pools and one indoor pool heated year round.
* Tennis courts
* Hot tub
* Workout room
* Private access to Wilderness Hiking Trails
* Lake side park with barbeque grills, children playground
* New $3.5 million dollar clubhouse with a restaurant and lounge
* Access to Wi-Fi at the Clubhouse
* 24 hour security, Conference Center, Business Communications Center
Sorry, NO pets & NO smoking.
|Dec 01 2013||Dec 31 2013||$69||$75||$450||-||2 Nights|
|Jan 01 2014||Feb 28 2014||$59||-||$395||-||2 Nights|
|Mar 01 2014||May 19 2014||$75||-||$450||-||2 Nights|
|May 20 2014||Sep 03 2014||$89||-||$585||-||2 Nights|
|Sep 03 2014||Nov 30 2014||$79||-||$495||-||2 Nights|
|Lodging tax: 12.6%|
|Payment Options: Discover, Mastercard, Visa|
|Other Fees: Additional $50 cleaning fee|
- 1 King Bed
- 1 Queen Bed
- 1 Sofa Bed
- Air Conditioning
- Hardwood Floors
- Hot Tub
- Parking Included
- Full Kitchen
- High Speed Internet
- Linens Provided
- Ceiling Fan
- Refrigerator (Full)
- TV (Cable/Satellite)
- Coffee Maker
- DVD Player
- TV (Antenna)
- Shopping Area
- Water Park
- Gym/Fitness Center
- Jet Skiing
- Live Entertainment
- Theme Park
- Miniature Golf
- Amusement Park
- Movie Theater
- Horseback Riding
- Water Skiing
Other Vacation Rental Amenities
Dinner Show Boat
Reviews for this vacation condo rental in Branson, Missouri
Nice Place to Stay
July 24, 2013
Overall, we were happy with our stay. It was very affordable and nice. We really enjoyed the pool. The only negative about the condo was the noise coming from the condo above. They could use some type of sound barrier between the two floors.
Danita Nalley Hyrkas
June 26, 2013
condo was very well stocked -we had need of nothing other than groceries. We enjoyed the stay and would certainly consider staying there again.
Randy McClaren II
Van Buren, AR
Great place for the price
November 25, 2012
My family had a wonderful time and especially enjoyed the access to the pool. We have a 1 year old so we spent a lot of time at the condo for naps and everyone had plenty of room and was comfy.
Couples weekend get-a-way
October 27, 2012
We enjoyed our stay at your condo very much. It was very clean, quiet and ideal for our weekend. We spent most of the weekend just enjoying the peace & quiet and playing cards. We were on the ground level which worked out great. The condo was at the end of the drive in the complex so we had no traffic yet we were just a short drive to all of the attractions of Branson. We will definitely book a return trip.
Interested in Renting this Property?
Other properties from owner