Cape Cod Beach Houses & Cape Cod Vacation Rentals By Owner, Homes, & More
4 Bedrooms / 4 Bathrooms / Sleeps 8
Sagamore Beach Home
2 Bedrooms / 1 Bathroom / Sleeps 4
2 Bedrooms / 1 Bathroom / Sleeps 5
4 Bedrooms / 2 Bathrooms / Sleeps 8
Cape Cod Travel Tips
Cape Cod is a favorite tourist destination because of its beautiful scenery and fun, one-of-a-kind activities. With homes available for rent by owner available to visitors, this is a popular and family friendly destination full of comfort, excitement, and natural wonder. Due to high demand, it is a good idea to book a reservation online in order to save time and money. Before you go, learn more about how to spend your time while in the area and why Cape Cod vacation rentals by owner are the best way to experience the magic of The Cape.
Beaches and Parks
Cape Cod has many picturesque, family-friendly beaches that are sure to make your vacation memorable. For many families, there is no better way to spend a vacation than on the beaches sprinkled throughout Cape Cod. Cottage rentals near these favorite beaches are a delightful choice for those that know they will be spending a great deal of time on, or in, the water. Cape Cod house rentals on the water are very popular, especially in the areas surrounding the National Seashore. Any other areas such as:
- The Town of Sandwich boasts three saltwater and two freshwater beaches. Here you'll find a clay reef--perfect for scuba diving--and large, secluded beaches. While searching for Cape Cod rental homes, consider choosing a home within this stunning area.
- Head of the Meadow is a beautiful, quiet beach known as an "ocean graveyard." In addition to its beautiful views and miles of soft sand, more than 1,000 shipwrecks have taken place here.
Things to Do
Between relaxing in one of the many beautiful Cape Cod vacation rentals available near the beaches and lakes, make sure to head out onto the lake or ocean for a little fishing and whale watching; there are lots of family friendly outdoor activities that the whole family can enjoy:
- Fishing is a great way to get a bit of family togetherness and is one of the most popular activities in the area. In addition to saltwater beaches, the area also offers many popular lakes and ponds. Charter boats are also available to rent for excursions.
- Whale Watching is a classic regional activity and a must for those visiting between April and October. Book a popular boat tour and see the whales of the North Atlantic up close.
- Boating/Kayaking is another favorite pastime. Canoe and kayak rentals are available for those looking for an afternoon of fun.
While visiting Cape Cod, visitors should consider making time to visit some of the historic nearby towns to explore the rich local history of the area.
- The Cape Cod Museum of Natural History offers programs, lectures, workshops, walks, and exhibits aimed at educating children and adults about the beautiful Cape Cod environment.
- Art's Dune Tours, located in Provincetown, is a 60 year old family-run business providing a variety of daily tours. See the dunes at sunset, have a clambake, or visit the Race Point Lighthouse.
Fun with Kids
There is certainly no shortage of children's activities in the region. Children who enjoy the outdoors, sunshine, and hands-on activities have many different things to choose from, and parents will appreciate the reasonable rates on family fun while visiting Cape Cod. House rentals also allow you and your family a little bit more freedom and privacy during your stay; but, while you're out and about, don't miss these great attractions:
- The ZooQuarium is an environmental education center and a safe haven for Massachusetts's native wildlife. Kids will have fun interacting with animals in the petting zoo, marine room, and bird stadium.
- Pirate Adventures of Cape Cod is a fun, swashbuckling adventure for kids between the ages of 3 and 10. Sailing from Memorial Day through Labor Day, kids will be taken aboard the Sea Gypsy pirate ship and swept away for an afternoon of treasure hunting.
When you begin planning your next vacation, be sure to consider Cape Cod rentals by owner for your accommodations. These Cape Cod cottage rentals allow you to experience the intimacy of Cape Cod and the comforts of home with your family. With ample fishing, beaches, museums, and nature tours, there is surely something for everyone in the Cape.
Plan your trip!Find things to do in Cape Cod
- Buzzards Bay
- Dennis Port
- East Dennis
- East Falmouth
- East Harwich
- East Orleans
- East Sandwich
- Falmouth Heights
- Marstons Mills
- Monument Beach
- New Seabury
- North Chatham
- North Eastham
- North Falmouth
- North Truro
- Sagamore Beach
- South Chatham
- South Dennis
- South Harwich
- South Orleans
- South Wellfleet
- South Yarmouth
- West Barnstable
- West Chatham
- West Dennis
- West Falmouth
- West Harwich
- West Hyannisport
- West Yarmouth
- Woods Hole