Description of the Cebu vacation home rental
• Three Bedroom house with AC unit, closet and ceiling fans in each room.
• Three complete bathrooms, two upstairs and one downstairs next to kitchen.
• MB features a queen size bed with US standard pillows, big closet, hot & cold shower, 32" flat screen HDTV, dvd player and balcony overlooking the development and view of the city.
• Second BR has a bunk bed and 3rd BR has full size bed, complete bathroom in the hallway.
• Kitchen features gas stove, pots and pans for cooking, knives, dinnerware, microwave, water dispenser, rice cooker, refrigerator
• Dining room features a six seat glass top table, ceiling fans and big windows.
• Family room features a 42” flat screen HDTV with satellite cable and leather sofa.
• Towels, linens, beddings & standard pillows provided. Beddings changed weekly or per request.
• House phone for local calls only and a carport if you have a car.
• Laundry area in the basement with heavy duty fully automatic washing machine.
* Conveniently located near Waterfront Hotel in Lahug, Cebu City, less than 10 minutes away. Mactan Airport is less than 30 minutes and Malls within 15 minutes. It has 24 security in a gated high end community, very safe and secure place for tourists.
PRICING: $500/week, $100/day
PAYMENT OPTIONS: Accepts Paypal, Money Order, Western Union or CASH (if paying in Cebu)
• A reservation fee of $100 or P5,000 to get your time blocked payable via Paypal, Money Order or Western Union, whichever is convenient for you.
• Cash if reservation is made in Cebu, Philippines.
• Remaining balance payable upon check-in plus $100 refundable deposit. Deposit of $100 will be returned when no damages or missing belongings.
• If there are missing belongings or damages incurred during the stay and value exceeds $100, you will have to pay the balance and will not get the deposit.
RESTRICTIONS: No smoking inside and No Pets allowed
CONTACT INFO: Winie373 (ym messenger)
This is a family owned business so please take care of the house as your own. Don’t hesitate to contact for more information or if you have special requests. We want you to have a pleasant stay with us and hopefully you’ll stay with us again.
This is an affordable vacation rental compared to hotels, pension house or investing in new homes.
Thanks for browsing and enjoy your vacation!
The road going to the development is not great and there's nothing we can do about that, it's a public road. Don't want to mislead anybody but the development is really safe with 24-hour security.
There are houses on the development still under construction.
|Jul 01 2013||Dec 31 2013||$100||$100||$500||$1,900||2 Nights|
|Deposits: $100 refundable deposit if no damages or missing belongings after check out.|
|Payment Options: Cashier's Check, Money Order, PayPal, Personal Check|
|Other Fees: An add'l utilities charge of $50/week if you exceed normal usage which is above average monthly electric bill. Maximum of 8 people allowed, $10/head additional charge. We have the right to terminate contract agreement at any given notice if you mistreat the property during stay. Broken or lost belongings will be charge to you.|
- 1 Queen Bed
- 2 Double Beds
- 1 Twin Bed
- Air Conditioning
- Daily Maid Service
- Hardwood Floors
- Linens Provided
- Full Kitchen
- High Speed Internet
- Parking Included
- Beach Towels
- View (City Lights)
- Ceiling Fan
- Refrigerator (Mini)
- Gas Grill
- Refrigerator (Full)
- TV (Cable/Satellite)
- Grocery Store
- Shopping Area
- Gym/Fitness Center
- Movie Theater
Other Vacation Rental Amenities
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Cebu, Philippines
615 mchenry ave.woodstock ill.u.s.a.
Home away from Home..
February 23, 2013
My family and I,love staying at wenie place..everything you need is near by.The most important is the aircon is in good working condation..We are going there to stay in may 2013..Love it!!!
Kansas City, MO USA
Great House for the Money
January 13, 2013
Thanks Winnie. We really enjoyed the stay at the house while staying in Cebu. The house is exactly as the pictures show and the location is really handy. It is easy to get to the SM Mall or Ayala. I would recommend the house to anyone planning a visit to Cebu and look forward to staying there during my next visit. Thanks for everything.
great vacation house!
August 13, 2012
house is extremely perfect for vacation. no worries, the owner Winnie is very nice and caretaker is very accommodating. They make sure everything is well taken care off during your stay. will definetly do business with Miss Winnie again. Thank You!
my best vacation ever
May 2, 2011
I had a great time the rental house was perfect.It had all the comforts of home .The best part was being able to cook my own meals with my family.and the security gaurds were a great group of guys i would reccommend this house to everyone .
April 13, 2011
The house is very clean and everything we needed in the house has been provided to us. The area is very safe and quiet. The supermarket is just close-by which is nice although the rough/unfinish roads going in and out of the place is tough. Janet and Judith are all very nice. Winnie ,the owner is very considerate of me having an extended family visiting me there. I have a wonderful stay and will surely come back on my next vacation.
October 10, 2010
we made the right choice of reserving this house of the hotel coz it is way better than a 5star hotel..very comfortable, easy access to the city, can cook and the home is a very safe one..very clean as well and even the security guards are very warm and accommodating..i would choose to stay in this home again over and over again..thanks so much to janet and judith who takes care of our needs and to winnie the house owner for the coordination..
Owner Supplied Testimonials
Most of our clients are filipinos from Cebu who are married to foreigners and they want privacy. They totally enjoyed their stay and they love the fact that they have total privacy and they can cook their own food as well.
Interested in Renting this Property?
School:Saint Theresa's College
About:A native Filipina from Cebu who wants to help fellow Pinoys who wants to go back home on vacation and have an option rather than staying at a hotel. A house that you can call home, feel at home and do things like cook and relax at the comfort of your own home. You will have peace of mind staying at ...
- View full profile