FALL SPECIALS! Private Heated Pool onGolf Course
|Per night||$99 - $285|
|Per week||$695 - $1,595|
FALL SPECIAL - Rent 2 nights, get a 3rd night FREE, rent 4 nights, get 2 nights FREE!!!
Top 10 Reasons for you to rent our home:
1. New Heated Pool !!! Year round fun in the heated Pool. fenced to protect your children, easy to remove for large groups of adults. Relax on the patio next to the pool, enjoy the mountain view, let the kids play in the pool.
2. Great Golf Course Atmosphere - View the 18th hole at Lone Tree Golf Club. Affordable, Challenging Golf in the Southeast Corner of Chandler. 10 percent off your lodging and 15% off golf if you book your golf and lodging with us. Great golf vacation home.
3. Spacious - Great Home for large families and groups - 1850 square feet, 3 Queen Beds, 1 sofa sleepers, all Queen Beds. Perfect for groups up to eight people.
4. Location: South East Corner of Chandler - Gilbert and Riggs. By far the best location in Chandler - Close to shopping at Chandler Fashion Square, Lots of golf, resturants in Chandler, near Ocotillo Golf Club, 10 minutes from Az 202 and US Interstate 10 off Riggs road.
5. Great Views - Awesome golf course view of Lone Tree Golf Course, the Four Peaks mountains, sunrises from the covered patio.
6. Affordable - Buy now - get our buy 1 get one free special! Buy 2 days - get the 3rd and 4th nights free for any stay in January!
7. Convenient - Easy reservation process. We guarantee you'll hear back from us with more information within 2 hours during our Arizona business day - or - we'll throw in an additional free day. We're serious about making your vacation home rental easy, enjoyable, affordable, professional, and just a great experience!
8. Great Office Away from Home - Wireless High speed internet free at the property.
9. Secure - Upscale, secure, upper income neighborhood...friendly, quiet, peaceful.
10. Your Home Away from Home - a great, relaxing, home like experience. Sleep in our heavenly beds, cook dinner outside on the barbeque or in the spacious fully furnished kitchen. Relax and watch movies, browse the internet on your laptop, walk or run in the peaceful neighborhood, eat dinner at nearby clubhouse and restaurants.
Vacation rental Chandler
Vacation rental home
Chandler hotel rental
Chandler motel home
Chandler luxury vacation rental home
Over 200 Phoenix area golf courses, 25 in the East Valley within 20 minutes drive to the home. Golf, golf, and more golf. Let us recommend golf courses, great tee times, and make the most of your vacation.
Play tennis at local lighted courses! New movie theatre minutes from the home at Gilbert and Arizona 202.
Phoenix vacation rental phoenix golf vacation phoenix hotel gilbert hotel chandler hotel chandler golf vacation chandler vacation homes chandler golf vacation Chandler pool home chandler golf course view Springfield lakes Lone Tree Golf Course Del Webb Solera Golf Vacation golf view mountain view chandler hotel chandler motel
|May 01 2013||Sep 30 2013||$99||$99||$695||$1,795||-|
|Oct 01 2013||Dec 23 2013||$199||$199||$995||$3,195||-|
|Dec 23 2013||Feb 28 2014||$239||$239||$1,295||$3,495||-|
|Mar 01 2014||Mar 31 2014||$285||$285||$1,595||$3,895||-|
|Apr 01 2014||Apr 30 2014||$199||$199||$1,095||$3,195||-|
|Check In: 3 p.m. Check Out: 10 a.m.|
|Lodging tax: 10.66% - (30+ days tax free)|
|Payment Options: Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, PayPal|
|Other Fees: Rates do not include cleaning fee - which is $100 < 4 nts,$150.00 >= 4 nt stay Click View all my Rental Listings if this home is not available! Same rates Avail. Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.|
Golf Course View
View of 4 Peaks Mountains
Basketball and Tennis onsite
High Speed Internet (upon request)
Chandler Fashion Center, Dillards, Nordstrom, Tempe Outlet Shopping, Movies, Day Drips to Sedona and Prescott and Scottsdale
south sioux city ne
April 25, 2011
Only two ways to describe this house—FILTHY PIT AND RENTERS NIGHTMARE!!! We rented property at 6221 four peaks place from Bruce and Brad. When we walked in the first thing was the horrible stained carpet. There was burnt crude on the stove top. The kitchen chairs were white stained black. The refrigerator was stained with black stains and the ice maker didn’t work. The blinds in all the rooms are falling down and one bedroom the blinds actually had a hole in them. The bathroom stools are crude coded and the fixtures in the bathrooms are crude coded around the edges. The woodwork is filthy. Painted white and covered with dirt. When we arrived there was a smell in the kitchen and I found a slimy pan that was used to collect water from the leak in the sink. Also the kitchen sink was so stain and dirty it was disgusting. The pans were grease covered. There was broken glass in the dishwasher. There was no garage door remote and the 2 small TV’s are box style and the remote didn’t work. Pool was nice after several visits from the pool person but Bruce informed us that the slimy dirty solar floating devices help heat the pool. We cleaned the ones we could but some were so slimy and stain I wouldn’t put the slimy devices in the pool that my grandkids were going to swim in. This review can be documented by the pictures we took. We paid Marriott prices and stayed in a bad Motel 6.
November 30, 2010
House was a good size with a nice pool. But I wish the place was a lot cleaner. Trash in the gangway was overflowing and not taken out for some time. So we were stuck with it for a few days until the next garbage pickup. The bedding and towels were cheap, dated and worn.
Vancouver , Canada
November 2, 2009
We were quite pleased with the home, the location is a bit remote to other areas, however, the amenities were good. The only problem was the privte pool heater was broken and the water temperature was too cold to swim. Otherwise a comfortable place for our family of 5 holiday.