|Per night||€80 - €180|
|Per week||€560 - €1,260|
- Bedroom 1 with double bed, fitted wardrobes and A/C with stunning harbor views. Hair-dryer supplied.
- Bedroom 2 with two single beds, fitted wardrobes with A/C. Hair-dryer supplied.
- En-suite bathroom to bedroom 1 with bath, bathroom and heated electric towel rails.
- En-suite bathroom to bedroom 2 with shower, bathroom and heated electric towel rails.
- Both travertine marble bathrooms.
- The apartment is perfectly situated for those wanting spectacular views and easy access to the beautiful Venetian Old Port of Chania within its stunning architecture.
- There are regular bus services from Chania to various locations around Crete.
- Our office is only a short walk away if you require any further assistance to help make your visit to the old port of Chania an enjoyable one.
NEW OFFER - BOOK NOW AND GET 10% DISCOUNT FOR INQUIRIES UNTIL THE END OF FEBRUARY!
|Jan 01 2014||Mar 31 2014||€80||€80||€560||€800||-|
|Apr 01 2014||May 31 2014||€120||€120||€840||-||-|
|Jun 01 2014||Jun 30 2014||€155||€155||€1,085||-||-|
|Jul 01 2014||Aug 31 2014||€180||€180||€1,260||-||-|
|Sep 01 2014||Oct 31 2014||€120||€120||€840||-||-|
|Nov 01 2014||Dec 31 2014||€80||€80||€560||€800||-|
|Check In: 2 p.m. Check Out: 12 a.m.|
|Deposits: The OWNER must receive the contract and 50% of the full payment in order to secure the reservation. Full payment must be received at the second day of the Renters’ arrival. Cancellations will result in the loss of payments made as they are non-refundable, if the reservation is cancelled less than two months from arrival date.|
|Payment Options: Money Order, PayPal|
Our office is in a very short walking distance to the apartment, and we will be able to assist you with anything you might need.
Nanaimo, Vancouver Island, BC, Canada
September 25, 2012
We booked only 1 night to start, not knowing the area & first time through Vacation Home Rentals. Our contact / Agent Andreas told me we would like it and he was 100% correct. this location with two bathrooms and a fully stocked kitchen allowed us to land on Crete and feel right at home. the location to the harbour the beautiful view of the town through our living room /dining area window was very romantic. the high quality windows blocked out the noise on the streets below and allowed us to sleep soundly while the cafes and night clubs rocked into the very early hours of the morning. This location was a highlight of our Trip.