No rental rates available - please contact the owner
- - A beautiful 'private beach house' ideal either for one couple or up to 4 guests.
- - The property has covered and open terraces, swimming pool and gardens.
- - Bedrooms layout provides privacy and comfort.
- - The property is located in Uaymitun, the most exclusive area...
- THIS is a "5, 500 Ft2" Villa with a nice and relaxing Tropical Flavor, with many Coconut Trees where you may reach for a coconut and enjoy a cool "COCO TONIC", or have a Siesta (nap) in a Hammock at the Palapa Terrace feeling the sea breeze and maybe watching some dolphins passing...
Our family (2 adults and 2 kids) enjoyed very much our stay in this house for 2 weeks. The house is very spacious and even more beautiful than it appears on pictures. It is right on the beach where kids found lots of sea shells, and it is always a bit windy so it never gets too hot - just perfect. The hostess is very kind and caring - we found a lot of nice "handy" goods for the kids that were left for our stay.The house is located in a nice quite area without too many tourists, at the same time with a car we could reach everything (piramids, stores, restaurants, etc) within 10-15 minutes. We definitely will be back some day!
The house is fully furnished.
3 bedrooms all with King size bed and closet, ceiling fans.
3 1/2 bathroom.
Pool, hammock, tropical flora, fenced yard.
TV and DVD player
The Caretaker lives at the back of the properties he takes care of the pool and will be happy to help...
A beautiful beach front house located 1 km away from Chicxulub in the Yucatan peninsula.
A place where you can rest, enjoy the nature and have fun at the same time.
The 3 bedroom, 3 bathrooms make this a perfect vacations
for familes and honeymoons.
If you are a golf...
The view was wonderful. The house was everything we thought it would be. During the winter months the beach area comes and goes, but the pool and outdoor area made up for the lack of beach. Inconveniences were handled in a timely manner. However, the lack of hot water was on ongoing problem. It was a wonderful outdoor space which we took full advantage as we enjoyed margaritas in the sun.