440 West Condo 508

450 S Gulfview Blvd, Clearwater Beach, FL 33767

Overview

Bedrooms: 2
Bathrooms: 2
Sleeps 6
Per month $1,950 - $3,565
Type: Condo
Description of the Clearwater Beach vacation condo rental
The 440 West Condominium is located directly on the Gulf of Mexico. From the balcony of this unit you have a fantastic view to the south of Little Pass which connects the Gulf with the Intracoastal Waterway and Sand Key Beach. You my see some dolphins in Little Pass from your balcony or from the newly renovated pool area, right on the water.

Inside is lots of room with a large master suite with a king bed and two full sized beds in the second bedroom.
The kitchen is open to the dining/living area and is fully equipped. There is a washer and dryer in the unit as well.

The location of this unit puts you within an easy walk to the white sands of Clearwater Beach, fine restaurants, nightclubs and miniature golf.

One month minimum, no smoking, no pets.

Rental Team -

Area Info
Located on South Clearwater Beach close to all the activities and nightlife.

Fishing: Water Sports:
Dos Amigos Fishing Charters
Clearwater Boat Rentals
Daisy Mae Fishing Charters
Xtreme Watersports
Snoopy II Sportfishing
FantaSea Sport Fishing

Restaurants:
Double Eagle Deep Sea Fishing
Frenchy''s
Island Way Grill
Kiku Japanese Restaurant

Sightseeing Cruises:
Yacht StarShip
The Show Queen Cruises
Dolphin Encounter
Sea Screamer
Pirate Cruise
StarLite Dinner Cruise
Kai Lani Catamaran Cruise

Other Attractions:
Clearwater Marine Aquarium
Salvador Dali Museum
Big Cat Rescue
Mosi Museum of Science
Property Rates
Begins Ends Week
Night
Weekend
Night
Weekly Monthly Min
Stay
Sep 01 2014 Oct 01 2014 - - - $1,950 1 month
Oct 01 2014 Nov 01 2014 - - - $2,015 1 month
Nov 01 2014 Dec 01 2014 - - - $2,400 1 month
Jan 01 2015 Feb 01 2015 - - - $2,480 1 month
Feb 01 2015 Mar 01 2015 - - - $3,335 1 month
Mar 01 2015 Apr 01 2015 - - - $3,565 1 month
Apr 01 2015 May 01 2015 - - - $3,450 1 month
May 01 2015 Jun 01 2015 - - - $2,016 1 month
Jun 01 2015 Jul 01 2015 - - - $3,000 1 month
Jul 01 2015 Aug 01 2015 - - - $3,100 1 month
Aug 01 2015 Sep 01 2015 - - - $3,100 1 month
Check In: 4 p.m. Check Out: 10 a.m.
Lodging tax: 12%
Deposits: A 25% deposit is due at the time of booking, the remaining 75% due upon arrival.
Payment Options: Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, Personal Check
Other Fees: All fees are included in the prices listed Pleaseadd 12% tax. and $154. cleaning fee. Please note that rates are subject to change without notice so please contact for updated information.
Reviews for this vacation condo rental in Clearwater Beach, Florida
Lewis Zafferes

Lewis Zafferes

Boston

clearwater beach

March 5, 2013

the location was great,alittle disappointed with the unit, needs a little face lift, and the view from the bedrooms not the best, each overlooked the parking lot other than that GREAT TIME!!!!

Page Views This month: This year: Since listed: