Dockside Condo 304 with balcony

445 Hamden Dr, Clearwater Beach, FL 33767

Overview

Bedrooms: 3
Bathrooms: 2
Sleeps 8
Per week $819 - $2,149
Type: Condo
Description of the Clearwater Beach vacation condo rental
This unit has been recently remodeled and newly furnished in March 2012. A gourmet kitchen has been installed including stainless steel appliances, convection ovens and glass top stoves. This 3 bedroom unit is fully stocked with pots, pans, dishes, towels and linens to help make your beach vacation complete. Unit 304 has a balcony and is located directly on the Bay, with an on-site pool and just a short walk to the white sands of Clearwater Beach.

This unit has been tastefully decorated in rich, warm classic Tommy Bahama Style for a touch of elegance and style. Three bedrooms provide lots of space for the whole family and you can enjoy a view of the Gulf and Clearwater Beach from your own private balcony. From the front door you can see all the way past the Memorial Causeway Bridge to downtown Clearwater.

Fine restaurants and lots of activities are close by as well. Check out the pictures and the links in the Activities and Attractions section. Come and Enjoy!

No Pets, No Smoking

Rental Team -

Area Info
Located on South Clearwater Beach close to all the activities and nightlife.

Fishing: Water Sports:
Dos Amigos Fishing Charters
Clearwater Boat Rentals
Daisy Mae Fishing Charters
Xtreme Watersports
Snoopy II Sportfishing
FantaSea Sport Fishing

Restaurants:
Double Eagle Deep Sea Fishing
Frenchy''s
Island Way Grill
Kiku Japanese Restaurant

Sightseeing Cruises:
Yacht StarShip
The Show Queen Cruises
Dolphin Encounter
Sea Screamer
Pirate Cruise
StarLite Dinner Cruise
Kai Lani Catamaran Cruise

Other Attractions:
Clearwater Marine Aquarium
Salvador Dali Museum
Big Cat Rescue
Mosi Museum of Science
Property Rates
Begins Ends Week
Night
Weekend
Night
Weekly Monthly Min
Stay
Dec 22 2013 Jan 04 2015 - - $1,554 - 1 week
Aug 17 2014 Oct 12 2014 - - $994 - 1 week
Oct 13 2014 Nov 30 2014 - - $1,379 - 1 week
Dec 01 2014 Dec 21 2014 - - $819 - 1 week
Jan 05 2015 Feb 08 2015 - - $1,239 - 1 week
Feb 09 2015 Mar 15 2015 - - $1,729 - 1 week
Mar 16 2015 Apr 12 2015 - - $2,149 - 1 week
Apr 13 2015 Jun 08 2015 - - $1,134 - 1 week
Jun 09 2015 Aug 18 2015 - - $1,624 - 1 week
Check In: 4 p.m. Check Out: 10 a.m.
Lodging tax: 12%
Deposits: A 25% deposit is due at the time of booking, the remaining 75% is due at the time of arrival.
Payment Options: Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, Personal Check
Other Fees: Please add 12% tax and $129 cleaning.. Please note that rates are subject to change without notice, so please contact for updated information.
Page Views This month: This year: Since listed: