530 S Gulfview Blvd, Clearwater Beach, FL 33767

Overview

Bedrooms: 3
Bathrooms: 2
Sleeps 7
Per week $735 - $2,170
Type: Condo
Description of the Clearwater Beach vacation condo rental
Enjoy the spectacular views from private balcony while sipping a cup of refreshing coffee. The Bay front location perfectly allows our guests to view all way to down town Clearwater past Memorial Causeway Bridge.

Guests even can view occasional manatees or dolphins. Front door looks at the pass connecting intra-coastal waterways along with Gulf.

The unit is well appointed and it features large accommodation for beach vacation. Private shower and comfortable tub in Master size bath and 32” flat paneled LCD-TV in living area helps to make the perfect home away home.

Harborview Grande was luxuriously built in the year 2006 and it features pool on site. Guest have easy access to one parking area and access to furnished units through secured entry.

Its conveniently located close to all finest restaurants and great shops also just 2blocks distance from newly installed Beach Walk & Sand. Come and simply enjoy.

Pool is heated during Nov thru March.

Rental Team -

Area Info
Within easy walking distance to all the activities of South Clearwater Beach or take the local trolley.

Night Club dinner and dancing - Shephard''s.

Restaurants - Jimmy''s Fish House, Caesar''s, Crabby Bill''s, Britt''s and more

Miniature Golf, marina with dolphin cruises, dinner cruises, a pirate ship, parasailing and more.
Property Rates
Begins Ends Week
Night
Weekend
Night
Weekly Monthly Min
Stay
Dec 22 2014 Jan 04 2015 - - $1,540 - 1 week
Jan 05 2015 Feb 08 2015 - - $1,155 - 1 week
Feb 09 2015 Mar 15 2015 - - $1,715 - 1 week
Mar 16 2015 Apr 12 2015 - - $2,170 - 1 week
Apr 14 2015 Jun 08 2015 - - $1,085 - 1 week
Jun 09 2015 Aug 31 2015 - - $1,610 - 1 week
Sep 01 2015 Oct 12 2015 - - $910 - 1 week
Oct 13 2015 Nov 30 2015 - - $1,365 - 1 week
Dec 01 2015 Dec 21 2015 - - $735 - 1 week
Check In: 4 p.m. Check Out: 10 a.m.
Lodging tax: 12%
Deposits: A 25% deposit is due upon reserving, the remaining 75% is due upon arrival.
Payment Options: Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, Personal Check
Other Fees: All fees are included in the prices listed with the exception of 12% tax. Please note that rates are subject to change without notice so please contact for updated rates.
Page Views This month: This year: Since listed: