La Sal Suite 102

530 Mandalay Ave, Clearwater Beach, FL 33767

Overview

Bedrooms: 1
Bathrooms: 1
Sleeps 4
Per night $55 - $145
Type: Condo
Description of the Clearwater Beach vacation condo rental
An Old Florida mom & pop hotel for budget friendly vacation. Spectacular location in heart of the North Clearwater Beach.

Just few steps distance to beach. Right price with right place for family along with private bedroom .

The unit was completely refurnished in November 2011 along with Tommy Bahama Flair , pillow tops bed , 540 threads count sheets and flat screened TV .

Spacious parking area on La Sal is the First come and first serve seven spaces for twelve furnished units. Alternative overnight parking area in the Marina Lot, approx. 6blocks distance.

Quiet intimate yet very spacious , the 12units complex along with spectacular views of pool , privately owned condominium but feels like OLD FLORIDIAN MOTEL

Rental Team -

Area Info
Only a few steps to the white, sugary sands of Clearwater Beach.

Located in the heart of Clearwater Beach in the Mandalay Village - a friendly walking neighborhood - with restaurants, shops, entertainment and bars. Famous Frenchy''s Rockaway restaurant just 1/2 block away!

Other restaurants - The Palm, Sandpearl, Clear Sky, Thai, Clearwater Wine Company, TCBY with in two blocks. Shop when the mood hits at Del Sol, Freaky Tiki, Surf Shop and more. Look for fun and entertainment at Frenchy''s, The Palm, Clearwater Beach Wine Company, The Beach Bar, Sandpearl, Clear Sky and the list goes on. Starbucks only 1 block away.
Property Rates
Begins Ends Week
Night
Weekend
Night
Weekly Monthly Min
Stay
Apr 13 2014 Jun 08 2015 $85 $85 - - 2 nights
Jun 09 2014 Aug 31 2014 $130 $130 - - 2 nights
Sep 01 2014 Oct 12 2014 $70 $70 - - 2 nights
Oct 13 2014 Nov 30 2014 $105 $105 - - 2 nights
Dec 01 2014 Dec 21 2014 $55 $55 - - 2 nights
Dec 22 2014 Jan 04 2015 $120 $120 - - 2 nights
Jan 05 2015 Feb 08 2015 $75 $75 - - 2 nights
Feb 09 2015 Mar 15 2015 $85 $85 - - 2 nights
Mar 16 2015 Apr 12 2015 $145 $145 - - 2 nights
Check In: 4 p.m. Check Out: 10 a.m.
Lodging tax: 12%
Deposits: A 25% deposit is due at the time of reservation and the remaining 75% is due upon arrival.
Payment Options: Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express
Other Fees: Multiply nightly rates by number of nights, add 59 for all other fees and 12% tax on top to acquire total, all inclusive. Please note that rates are subject to change without notice. Please call for updated information and assistance.
Reviews for this vacation condo rental in Clearwater Beach, Florida
Paul VonFeldt

Paul VonFeldt

Winter Park, FL

Wonder Stay

May 23, 2012

We had a wonder stay and Tina is amazing! Thanks for everything

Page Views This month: This year: Since listed: