The perfect Clearwater Beach vacation pool home!!!
|Per month:||$3,604 - $5,104|
"Sand Dollar House"
This beautiful home is newly renovated, has 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths, a screened in porch and a new heated pool! About 20X10
With 1500 square feet, this house will accommodate up to 10 people, (6 adults, 4 children) and has 2 sitting areas.
Two Car maximum
Beach chairs, umbrellas and bikes provided.
The house is completely furnished with cable TV, a DVD player, internet access, a telephone, a garage (parking for 2 cars), outside shower, safety fence for pool. (in the shed) Fully fenced yard with a gas grill.
There are a lot of beach activities within a mile of the house, such as parasailing, swimming, tennis courts, fishing, Pier 60, spa treatments, etc. Within a short driving distance, you have golfing, arts, family activities and theme parks!!
|Sep 01 2014||Nov 30 2014||-||-||-||$3,604||1 Month|
|Dec 01 2014||Dec 31 2014||-||-||-||$3,754||1 Month|
|Jan 01 2015||Jan 31 2015||-||-||-||$3,694||1 Month|
|Feb 01 2015||May 01 2015||-||-||-||$5,104||1 Month|
|May 01 2015||May 31 2015||-||-||-||$3,604||1 Month|
|Jun 01 2015||Jul 31 2015||-||-||-||$4,354||1 Month|
|View all periods|
|Check In: 4 p.m. Check Out: 10 a.m.|
|Lodging tax: 12%|
|Deposits: A 25% deposit is due at the time of booking. The remaining 75% is due upon arrival.|
|Payment Options: American Express, Discover, Mastercard, Personal Check, Visa|
|Other Fees: All other fees are including in the price listed. Rates are subject to change, so please contact for updated information. Phones are held 9 AM to 9 PM Eastern Standard Time, daily.|
- 1 King Bed
- 1 Queen Bed
- 2 Twin Beds
- 2 Sofa Beds
- Air Conditioning
- Hardwood Floors
- Linens Provided
- Pet Friendly
- Beach Chairs
- Outdoor Shower
- Beach Towels
- High Speed Internet
- Parking Included
- Private Pool
- Screened Porch
- Full Kitchen
- Alarm Clock
- Gas Grill
- Refrigerator (Full)
- Ceiling Fan
- Hair Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Ice Maker
- DVD Player
- TV (Cable/Satellite)
- Movie Theater
- Shopping Area
- Basketball Court
- Gym/Fitness Center
- Miniature Golf
- Grocery Store
- Theme Park
- Children's Pool
- Live Entertainment
There are a lot of beach activities within a mile of the house, such as parasailing, swimming, tennis courts, fishing, Pier 60, spa treatments, etc.
Within a short driving distance, you have golfing, arts, family activities and theme parks!!
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Clearwater Beach, Florida
Zeeland, MI USA
Sand dollar house
April 12, 2012
The house and location were great, we feel it was a bit over priced we have been renting houses/condos in Florida for the past 14 years-this is by far the most expensive and it wasn't even on the ocean. House was recently repainted/redecorated which was very nice however there was not a hanger to be found in any closet nor were there any type of hooks to hang things on. The green bedroom had no closet and a small dresser so hooks of some sort would have been nice. The 2nd bedroom had a great walk in closet with no hangers this bedroom had 2 great twin beds but no dresser, when we travel we like to unpack our bags and put things away but this room didn't accomodate that. None of the bedrooms had mirrors. The kitchen was well stocked, the plug by the fridge doesn't work (minor). The sitting areas were great and we loved the screened in porch and the fenced in back yard-the pool was dirty when we got there-we couldn't find a vacuum to vacuum up the pool but again that was minor. Having bikes available was a huge plus! 2 big TV's was also great! We also loved all the extra beach chairs/towels. Again, we had a great time, great weather these are all minor things but i think those changes would be helpful for the next renters.
Best on the Beach
March 1, 2012
Great condo in a perfect location. Restaurants in walking distance and just steps to the beach. The condo was roomy, clean and well equipped. Great place for a family.
Interested in Renting this Property?