Stunning, Six-Bed / 3 Bath, Luxury Executive Villa
|Per week||$1,260 - $1,550|
* Fully-equipped kitchen with centre island, breakfast bar, and barstool area.
* Additional kitchen nook offering views of the lake.
* Ground floor, open plan, living space furnished with leather sofas and a state-of-the-art entertainment system, including 45-inch TV and DVD and ten DVD movies. Free WiFi hi speed internet access.
* Formal lounge for formal dining.
* Game room with full-size pool table, foosball, air hockey, and dart board.
* Extra-large, beached pool providing a safe paddling area for young children. South facing
* Oversized, nine-foot spa - the ultimate in relaxation.
* Full security system with additional pool alarm and safety screen.
* Outside lanai with large table and six chairs perfect for dining al fresco. Includes BBQ.
* Large decking with ample sun loungers and separate barbecue area.
* One downstairs, queen-size bedroom with en suite facilities for added convenience and those unable to climb stairs.
* Upstairs master bedroom with en suite, walk-in wardrobe, TV, and DVD.
* King-size bedroom with TV and DVD.
* Queen-size bedroom also with TV and DVD.
* Two children's twin bedrooms equipped with TV, PlayStation, and PS2 games.
* Additional upstairs bathroom.
* Fully-fitted utility room with washer, dryer, iron, and board.
* For your comfort, the villa is fully air conditioned and accessible to wheelchair users.
* We regret that pets and smoking are not permitted.
Attractions and Distances:
* The villa is conveniently located only eight miles from the Disney theme parks, one mile north of the junction of Highway 192 and Highway 27.
* Sunrise Lakes has the benefit of being in an attractive and peaceful area and yet is within two minutes of a large variety of supermarkets including Wal-Mart, services, and restaurants.
* The area is home to some of Florida finest outlet and shopping malls including the newly opened Millennium Mall, the Florida Mall, and Premier Outlet Mall.
* Florida is one of the world's top golf destinations with Orlando being a focal point for some of the best-kept courses in the US. You really are spoilt for choice with 150 courses to choose from all within a 45-minute drive from downtown Orlando. Courses close by the villa include Mystic Palms, Orange Lakes, and the Disney courses. A 20-minute drive will take you to Celebrations Reserve, Champions Gate and Falcons Fire.
|Aug 30 2014||Oct 17 2014||-||-||$1,350||-||1 week|
|Oct 18 2014||Dec 18 2014||-||-||$1,330||-||1 week|
|Dec 19 2014||Jan 01 2015||-||-||$1,550||-||1 week|
|Jan 02 2015||Mar 20 2015||-||-||$1,260||-||1 week|
|Mar 21 2015||Jun 26 2015||-||-||$1,330||-||1 week|
|Jun 27 2015||Aug 29 2015||-||-||$1,390||-||1 week|
|Check In: 3 p.m. Check Out: 11 a.m.|
|Lodging tax: 11|
|Deposits: A security/breakage deposit of $350 should be paid with your final balance. This is to cover excessive use of electricity (e.g. air conditioning on full with external doors left open), excessive cleaning costs (including those caused by pets) and chargeable telephone calls, and also covers for damage, breakage and loss to the villa and contents and for lost keys, which necessitates changing locks. We reserve the right to increase the security deposit at our discretion & will advise the s|
|Payment Options: Visa, Money Order, Mastercard, American Express, Personal Check, PayPal|
|Other Fees: The prices are quoted per week and does not include Florida's statutary 11.00% tourist and sale tax. Pool and spa heat is optional (winter moths only) and is charged at $250 per week if requested at the time of booking. For bookings of 5 days or less there is a cleaning surcharge of $120. For bookings of more than 21 days there will be a discount.|
Ipswich, Suffolk, England.
October 31, 2007
We have just returned from a two week stay at this fabulous house. We had a wonderful time and the house just made everything perfect. There wasn't one thing we would have complained about - in fact it was even better than the photos on the rental site. We were a party of four adults and three children and with so much space the house never seemed crowded. The kids were in and out of the swimming pool whenever we were in or they were in the games room. We would highly recommend this house for anyone who likes something a bit more luxurious. The only complaint we had was that we couldn't bring the house back with us.