Hawks Nest 5 Bed Villa; Private Salt Water Pool
|Per night||$119 - $169|
Beautifully refurbished in March 2013, this 5 bedroom 4 bathroom villa with private pool, spa and game room is perfect for your family vacation!
** UPDATE! We have also have the entire home re-carpeted in October of 2013! Now our home is even more luxurious and up to date than before! **
We are located on 'Orange Tree' a quiet, high end development surrounded by orange groves free for guests to pick - imagine sitting by your own pool drinking fresh squeezed orange juice! At only 10 miles from Disney and 25 miles from Universal Studios, you're close enough to all attractions but far enough to enjoy 'local Florida and be out of the hustle and bustle. This villa will sleep 10 adults comfortably and is beautifully decorated with a modern stylish theme that anyone can enjoy - no cheap outdated 80's decor here! The pool is covered by a large lanai and is NOT overlooked by any other property, we face on to a reservation area and are surrounded by hedge ensuring the home is very quiet and private.
Why choose us?
- Large open plan living/kitchen area with plenty room for the whole family
- Luxurious updated modern furniture and decor including all granite kitchen counter tops with breakfast bar
- Dining table to seat 6 plus breakfast nook to seat 4
- Baby items for one child included in the rental quote (1 Pack and Play, 1 High Chair, 1 Car Booster Seat and 1 Stroller)
- Complementary WiFi
- Carpeted and decorated Games room with Pool Table, Dart Board, Table Foosball and Cards Table
- Private pool and hot tub/spa with a large sun deck for sunbathing all screened in to protect from bugs or dirt reaching you or the pool - can be heated for an additional cost (Please inquire)
- Salt Water pool, no chlorine = no sore eyes!
- Barbecue/Grill is now included and available! - Propane gas is at guest's cost
- Cool A/C with guest temperature controls plus heat for the cooler weather
- Ceiling fans in some rooms to help keep cool in the heat
- Relaxing outdoor dining area with table and chairs, 2 sun loungers and outdoor ceiling fan (Also designated as smoking area)
- Full kitchen with dishwasher, microwave, fridge/freezer, coffee maker, toaster and oven complete with all the kitchen ware you could need
- Complementary pool towels
- Complementary pool toys for children
- Pool safety fence and high locks on pool doors to keep children safe in the pool area
- Large flat screen TV in family room with cable access, Xbox 360 games console (Plus games), DVD player (Plus DVDs)
- Large flat screen TV in master/Jr master bedrooms with cable access
- Television in twin bedroom with DVD player
- FREE Local calls
- 5 Large Bedrooms with space to sleep up to 10 guests
- 4 Bathrooms with bath/shower and complementary toiletries
- Full size washer and dryer laundry facilities
- Everything is on one floor
- Planning of visiting us during the holidays? We offer a complimentary tree service in which we will set up a lit, decorated christmas tree to provide you with the most homely feeling possible for the holidays.
- Grocery store located less than 1 mile away.
- Many restaurants located close to the home (Within 5 miles)
- Locally owned and operated, assistance 24hrs a day - you will never be left out in the dark
All this for the price of your average hotel room!
Home Layout: The home is a spacious 2100 sq ft and features (1) Master bedroom featuring a King size bed and en suite bathroom. (1) Jr Master bedroom featuring a Kind bed and an en suite bathroom. (1) Queen Bedroom featuring a Queen size bed, this bedroom shares a bathroom with the (1) Twin bedroom featuring (2) Twin/Single size beds. Then we have (1) Full size bedroom featuring a Full/Double size bed and its own bathroom located one room down. The couches are NOT pull outs.
It is certainly different swimming in a salt water pool to a chlorinated pool, most noticeably the water has a salty smell/taste rather than the usually strong chemical smell, however the taste of salt is around 10 times less concentrated than the ocean. In addition the water will not cause sore eyes, dry skin or sensitivities whilst still being sanitized by the salt chlorinating cell. People often refer to the water as 'soft' as it has benefits to your skin much like the ocean, creating a much nicer swimming environment. The pool can be heated for an additional cost, please request during booking. The average temperature that a pool heats to depends on the weather and time of year.
Most importantly - your satisfaction is our number one priority! You are here to enjoy your stay, and should go home feeling refreshed and happy. We promise to go above and beyond to meet your needs, by providing great customer service.
Any questions please feel free to contact me for a quote or FREE Villa information PDF file!
** We do operate out of a Mobile Office, should you not reach us please leave your name and phone number and we will get back to you as soon as possible.**
|Dec 11 2014||Jan 15 2015||$149||-||-||-||5 nights|
|Dec 11 2014||Jan 15 2015||$149||-||-||-||5 nights|
|Jan 16 2015||Feb 15 2015||$119||-||-||-||5 nights|
|Feb 16 2015||Apr 05 2015||$129||-||-||-||5 nights|
|Apr 06 2015||May 04 2015||$169||-||-||-||5 nights|
|May 05 2015||Sep 15 2015||$129||-||-||-||5 nights|
|Sep 12 2015||Nov 16 2015||$129||-||-||-||5 nights|
|Sep 16 2015||Nov 16 2015||$129||-||-||-||5 nights|
|Nov 17 2015||Dec 10 2015||$119||-||-||-||5 nights|
|Check In: 4 p.m. Check Out: 10 a.m.|
|Lodging tax: 11%|
|Deposits: Generally we require a $250.00 non refundable deposit at the time of booking, for long term bookings (Over 30 nights) we may require a higher deposit. Please inquire|
|Payment Options: Visa, Money Order, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, Personal Check, PayPal|
|Other Fees: We ask that a one time $80 cleaning fee also be paid. Pool heat is available at an additional cost, please inquire.|
March 25, 2014
Our stay at Hawk's Nest villa was terrific! The villa was well appointed and spotless. The pool/yard area was protected by a barrier of shrubs to allow privacy. Close proximity to Disney as well as to all athletic facilities in the area. Overall a lovely stay! Would highly recommend this rental!