** Direct Ocean Front - Superb 8th Flr Views **
|Per week||$600 - $1,400|
|Per month||$2,200 - $4,250|
Unit 808 at Canaveral Towers is a luxurious DIRECT OCEANFRONT 8th floor unit that makes for the perfect beach home away from home! This very spacious & clean (1,200 sq foot) unit boasts spectacular beach/ocean views from both inside the unit and from your private balcony! Being on the 8th floor you have an unbeatable view down the coast! Whether lying on your new king size bed, preparing a meal in the full kitchen or enjoying it on your private balcony, you never lose sight of the beach!
Spectacular interior! A remodeling was recently completed in unit 808! A fully equipped kitchen with brand new appliances, custom oak cabinetry, and marble backsplash. For your entertainment, the unit is equipped with a 50” PLASMA TV to enjoy on brand new reclining leather couches. There is also free wireless internet. No need to bring an abundance of clothes as there’s a brand new full size washer & dryer IN the unit. All linens and beach accessories are included as well (chairs, umbrella, boogie boards, mats, towels, toys, etc.)
You are perfectly located in between the famous Cocoa Beach Pier and just south of The Kennedy Space Centre, launch pads and Port Canaveral. Being perfectly situated 1 north of the Pier allows you to enjoy a quite beach directly in front of the unit with the action of the Pier in walking distance. Cocoa Beach is home to great beaches, golfing, deep sea fishing, cruise ship casinos and much more! Orlando’s airport and many attractions are only a 45 minute drive.
* Oceanfront unit with a spectacular ocean & beach view from inside the unit and master bedroom!
* 50" Plasma TV, DVD Player and cable
* Free wireless internet
* Full spacious kitchen with brand new appliances, custom oak cabinetry, marble backsplash
* Full Size Washer & Dryer IN the unit
* Brande new leather couches and rich wooden furnishings
* King beds in master, 2 twins in guest bedroom, & sofa sleeper
* Linens/towels/cutlery/dishes/beach toys and accessories are all there
* Heated pool, sauna, 2 shuffleboard courts, putting green, direct beach access
* Endless attractions, shopping, restaurants and golf nearby
* Tennis courts and racquet ball are only 2 blocks away
* Perfect place to relax, yet walking distance to Cocoa Beach Pier attractions!
Pets: 2 pets (up to 30lbs each) are permitted.
We have multiple units in the area, so if you are part of a group or just want to learn more about one of our many units, you can email me and I will get you more information promptly.
|Jan 05 2015||Feb 02 2015||-||-||$600||$2,800||1 week|
|Feb 02 2015||Mar 02 2015||-||-||$900||$4,250||1 week|
|Mar 02 2015||Apr 06 2015||-||-||$1,400||-||1 week|
|Apr 06 2015||Jun 01 2015||-||-||$800||-||1 week|
|Jun 01 2015||Jun 29 2015||-||-||$950||-||1 week|
|Jun 29 2015||Aug 10 2015||-||-||$1,100||-||1 week|
|Aug 10 2015||Dec 21 2015||-||-||$600||$2,200||1 week|
|Check In: 3 p.m. Check Out: 10 a.m.|
|Lodging tax: 11% Florida Tax|
|Deposits: No damage deposit required if paying with Credit Card. $500 refundable damage deposit if paying with cheque.|
|Payment Options: Visa, Money Order, Mastercard, Cashier's Check, Personal Check|
|Other Fees: No! (Zero tolerance for hidden fees) Cleaning charges are INCLUDED in the rental rate. Rates represent the low during the time period provided.|
- Kennedy Space Centre is in Cape Canaveral on 15 minutes away!
- Port Canaveral has cruises (including day cruises) with casinos
Plant City., Fl.
October 6, 2014
The broken vertical blind on the sliding door obstructed the superb view. The blind could not be opened nor could the bedroom window blinds be opened for a view. Condo was adequate, pool and grounds very nice. The vertical and venetian type blinds should be replaced or drop the superb view from the add.
Franklin C Fraser
February 27, 2014
Our plans changed so we did not use this facility.