Coral Gables Cottage - Tropical Paradise with pool
|Per night||$75 - $80|
- Quiet and secluded efficiency in the grounds of private home
- Full size bed
- Kitchenette and bathroom with shower
- Cable TV
- Wireless Internet connection and desk for laptop
- Use of lagoon-like swimming pool
- Quiet, friendly and crime-free neighborhood
- Access to lush tropical garden with wandering pathways between the coconut trees, the bamboo grove, the orchids and the butterfly garden
- A calm and tranquil oasis within a sophisticated modern city
- 10 minute drive from the University of Miami
- 3-minute walk for breakfast at the Coral Gables Country Club
- 4-minute stroll to the local Grenada Golf Course.
- 5-minute walk to the Tennis Courts
- 10-minute stroll for drinks or dinner at The Globe, our local Cafe & Bar on Alhambra Circle
- 11-minute walk for a romantic dip in the Venetian Pool.
- 12-minute stroll for a literary lunch at Books & Books
- 13-minute walk to down-town Coral Gables, a modern, international city with many sophisticated attractions and itself a walker's paradise
- 15-minute stroll for Sunday brunch at the Biltmore Hotel.
- ... And only a 15-minute drive from Miami International Airport or the beaches and nightlife of South Beach!
|Nov 16 2014||Apr 15 2015||$75||$80||$450||$1,800||-|
|Check In: 4 p.m. Check Out: 12 a.m.|
|Lodging tax: 13%|
|Deposits: 2 nights in advance|
|Payment Options: Personal Check|
|Other Fees: n/a|
New Orleans, La. USA
August 6, 2011
Charming cottage in a great Miami neighborhood. Nice pool and beautiful garden offering tranquility and peaceful surrounding. The cottage is small but it serves its purpose -comfortable bed and pillows. Would definitely stay there again
February 17, 2011
nothing fancy, but quiet, comfortable and just right for my business trip. Candy on the pillow a nice touch.
January 12, 2011
Though it's a small efficiency, it's very comfortable, in a very nice neighborhood, and the owners are very nice and accommodating. I plan to stay there again on my next trip to the Miami area.