6BR Premium Villa Close to Disney/Private Pool
|Per week||$850 - $1,999|
Located in the gated key-pass Legacy Park resort, one of the most recognized premium resorts in Orlando, FL, this magnificent vacation villa is renovated recently, and professionally managed. It sleeps 14-16 with 2 King-size masters (downstairs and upstairs), 2 Queen bedrooms (downstairs and upstairs), one Mickey boys room downstairs (bunkbed with full bed on the bottom, twin bed on the top and extra twin on the right), and one Minnie girls room upstairs with two twin size beds, and one sitting area upstairs. While enjoying the various amenities in this elegant villa listed below are the highlights for your family's comfort and joys.
- Private pool with all day exposure to our beautiful sunshine for your relaxation and rejuvenation
- Brand new furniture/amenities in most of the rooms/areas: 6 bed rooms, dining room, family/living area, kitchen room, pool area, entertaining center, mattresses, pillow tops, new bedding, sheet towers, for your touch of comfort and luxury
- 5 TVs/2 DVD players: 40' HDTV with DVD player in family room, 3 HDTVs in 2 master bedrooms/1 queen bedroom; 2 HDTVs in the kids rooms. It is cabled TV with over 100 channels, and one X-box
- Kids Paradise: two Walt Disney Theme bed rooms, pool table, air hockey table, Kid’s play area, TV/DVD players, private in-door swimming pool, leaving the wonderful memory in their lifetime
- Fabulous game-room with pool table, air hockey, and dart board, an ideal place for your family's quality time
- Downstairs family room featuring large sitting area with two-story ceiling, elegant sofa/love seat/cocktail table/2 light stands, and beautiful entertaining center. It is open to both kitchen and dining rooms.
- The modern kitchen room equipped with brand refrigerator with built in ice-maker, ranger/cooker, microwave, dishwasher, and breakfast table set, and is open to the spacious dining area
- Baby’s highchair, play pen and stroller available
- FREE WiFi and internet access, and FREE long-distance phone service
Located in the gated Legacy Park resort, one of the most recognized premium resorts in Orlando, this privately owned executive 6 bedroom 4 bathroom vacation villa is professionally managed for the best suit to your needs, with 24/7 service call available.
Legacy Park, one of the most renowned and recognized premium resorts, is a gated community with the proximity to Walt Disney World, and is where your Disney dream adventure begins. It features with a luxurious heated lagoon-style pool, a perfect place designed for families seeking for the blend of the excitement of Walt Disney Parks and the relaxation of the family time.
|Jan 05 2014||Feb 02 2015||-||-||$850||-||4 nights|
|Aug 04 2014||Dec 14 2014||-||-||$875||-||5 nights|
|Dec 22 2014||Jan 06 2015||-||-||$1,999||-||6 nights|
|Feb 03 2015||Mar 30 2015||-||-||$1,119||-||1 week|
|Apr 06 2015||May 31 2015||-||-||$875||-||3 nights|
|Jun 01 2015||Aug 03 2015||-||-||$1,199||-||1 week|
|Check In: 4 p.m. Check Out: 10 a.m.|
|Lodging tax: 13%|
|Payment Options: Visa, Money Order, Mastercard, Discover, Cashier's Check, American Express, Personal Check, PayPal|
|Other Fees: Daily Rate of Pool Heat if applied: $3/day or $199 per week|
Mystic Dunes Golf is within a few of miles distance. There are many other internationally recognized golf courses within 30 minutes driving distance, such as Grand Cypress Golf Club (Jack Nicklaus), Orange County National Golf, Orange Lake Country Club (Arnold Palmer/Ed Seay), Walt Disney World Golf Courses (Pete Dye, Tom Fazio , Joeseph L. Lee), Celebration Golf Club(Robert Trent Jones), Champions Gate Golf Resort (Greg Norman), and so on.
Nova Scotia, Canada
March 13, 2013
My stay included 6 adults and 3 children. More then enough rooms to keep all of us seperate and private from one another. We stayed from March 3rd to March 11th. Included when I rented the property was the BBQ, heated pool, hot tub and cleaning fee. The house was clean and had nearly everything we needed for day to day living (only a few utensils missing, but that is just me being picky). The house is about a 15min drive to Disney which is fine and very close to grocery stores, restaurants, and everything needed. The house is in a gated neighbourhood but I was not able to locate a park in the area for the kids to play in...could be just I did not find it. Now, to the negatives. The hot tub was broken and as it was old, they were not able to fix it. The heated pool was not working the first few days and we were not able to swim until day 4 of our trip. The owner did refund us money for these issues but still sucks that we did not have the hot tub at all and did not have the pool for a few days. The caregiver blamed the lack of heat in the pool to the cold weather (it was very cold) but later learned that there was a gas leak. Aside from the pool and the hot tub, apparently the alarm was not working and the PS2 was broken too. Minor issues but issues none the less. The only other issue was that the living room was quite small and only had seating for 5 people. This was an issue due to the cold weather and us having to spend time inside. Just something to note for anyone staying here. The caregiver was OK to deal with but would not believe the pool heater was broken and tried to offer an unfair refund afterwards. The owner is much better to deal with and was fair to me with a decent refund we both agreed on. Overall, the house was everything you needed to live from day to day but nothing extravegant. There were issues while staying there, most were rectified via a refund but still sucked as it did impact our trip. *** I would actually rate this house at a 3.5 star but that was not an option***
January 8, 2013
We stayed during x mas week. According to them we were the first guess after they renovated but we arrived and all the cooking set was so nasty and dirty and family had a nice planned cooking dinner for x mas was spoil do to this. They replace it late afternoon the next day! Also we paid $200 to have pool heated never happened it took two days to heat up yes we got some money back but that's two nice decent days wasted and the kids did not enjoy it. The only nice thing was the location. At the end we got charge for not cleaning the underneath of the range and for replacing a pool stick that was already broken. The only thing our kids broke in an accident was a lamp. I would never stay here again!