Highlands Reserve 5 bed pool golf Disney villa

private pool
private poolfront viewMaster bedroom
437 Prestwick Dr, Davenport, FL 33897

Overview

Bedrooms: 5
Bathrooms: 3
Sleeps 10
Per night $150 - $190
Per week $945 - $1,264
Type: Villa
Description of the Davenport vacation villa rental
Beautiful 5 bedrooms /3 full bath Private screened swimming pool
The private pool overlook the conservation area.
Tastefully furnished
Fully appointed kitchen
All linen and towels DVD FREE WI-FI Cultured marble tub with spa jets in master bathroom
Bedding: 1 King, 1 Queen, 6 Twins

Community Features: Prestigious Highlands Reserve” Golf community Championship Golf Course Beautifully landscaped in undulating countryside sorrounded by oranges groves and pine trees Community Pool Tennis Court Kids playground
Just 15 minutes drive from Disney World & close to all the attractions
Convenient to major highways & local shopping.

Marcella Disney vacation homes

Area Info
Prestigious Highlands Reserve” Golf community Championship Golf Course
Beautifully landscaped in undulating countryside, surrounded by oranges groves and pine trees
Community Pool, Tennis Court, Kids playground
Close to Walt Disney World & all the attractions Convenient to major highways & local shopping.
Property Rates
Begins Ends Week
Night
Weekend
Night
Weekly Monthly Min
Stay
Mar 01 2014 Apr 30 2014 $175 - $1,225 $3,675 1 week
Apr 16 2014 Jun 30 2014 $150 - $998 $2,940 4 nights
Jul 01 2014 Aug 15 2014 $190 - $1,264 $3,724 4 nights
Aug 16 2014 Oct 01 2014 $160 - $1,008 $3,136 4 nights
Oct 02 2014 Oct 31 2014 $155 - $977 $3,038 4 nights
Nov 01 2014 Dec 19 2014 $160 - $1,008 $3,136 4 nights
Dec 20 2014 Jan 07 2015 $180 - $1,260 $4,365 1 week
Jan 08 2015 Feb 28 2015 $150 - $945 $2,940 4 nights
Check In: 4 p.m. Check Out: 10 a.m.
Lodging tax: 12%
Deposits: - 4 nights minimum stay is required - We require 30% deposit to confirm your reservation. The remaining 70% balance is due no later than 4 weeks prior to the arrival date. - We accept all major credit cards and e-checks
Payment Options: Visa, Money Order, Mastercard, Discover, Cashier's Check, American Express, Personal Check
Other Fees: - All stays less than 6 nights will incur additional $90 cleaning fee - Gas Pool heater $35 per day - Gas BBQ grill $50 per week - Crib/Cot $50 per week - Free High Chair - Free Wi-Fi
Other Vacation Rental Amenities
Wonderful golf community
Page Views This month: This year: Since listed: