VILLA MIRASOL

Denia, Costa Blanca, Spain

Overview

Bedrooms: 3
Bathrooms: 2
Sleeps 6
Per week €1,329
Type: Villa
Description of the Denia vacation villa rental
This magnificent 3 bedroom villa with private pool is set in delighful overlooking the beautiful Orba Valley and charming old village of Rafol de Almunial. A short drive will take you from this tranquil setting to the beaches, golf courses, water and theme parks and other attractions.

JUAN CARLOS

Property Rates
Begins Ends Week
Night
Weekend
Night
Weekly Monthly Min
Stay
Jul 30 2015 Sep 03 2015 - - €1,329 - 1 week
Deposits: 300.-Euros as a desposit for possible damages caused in the villa.
Payment Options: Visa, Mastercard
Other Fees: Reserve the villa by paying 40% of the total amount. - Before ocuping the villa I will kindly ask you to pay the rest, 60%.
Other Vacation Rental Amenities
A town of 400 inhabitants, that is in the centre of the Marina Alta and of the Valley of the Rectoria. There is information about the Arabic origin of this town, and this is also something that can be seen in the construction of its castle. It is very nearby to the coast and the best beaches of the area, and to the mountain sights where the visitor can enjoy nature all around and do any excursion in the area. The excursions which are more known are going to la Sierra Segaria, la silla de la Reina (the queens chair), and the fountain of Ramon. In these areas you can practice biking and footpathing.

The economy of this town is based on the citric although there are several carob and almond groves also. Just lingering around the town of Rafol, any visitor will see the simple reality of the way people live without agglomerations and with the friendliness of your neighbours.

A place to visit in Rafol is the local church that has been renovated recently. It is of the Romantic style and period and it is dedicated to Saint Francisco de Paula, the protector of this village. The fiestas to honour this Saint are about the 15th of August and they have dances, processions, and religious activities. If you like these types of fiestas, this is the ideal period to visit Rafol and enjoy the fiestas.

The gastronomy of this town is Mediterranean as the other villages nearby, so the natural ingredients of the land are dominant in the things that can be eaten here.
Page Views This month: This year: Since listed: