|Per week||$500 - $600|
|Per month||$1,600 - $1,920|
Tastefully and comfortably decorated, the Cobscook Cottage has a lovely home away from home feel.
Accomodating up to 3 adults, you will enjoy easy access to wooded trails, with water access to the cove only 1500 feet away. Terrific for kayaks and canoes!!
Nestled in the midst of nature, this lovely little cottage is a treasure awaiting your discovery!
The Cobscook Cottage is available for rent each year from the end of May to beginning of October.
One Floor Access!
Included in the Cobscook Cottage are:
~New Washer & Dryer
~New Stove Top
~Well furnished kitchen with coffee maker and all the essentials - including a LOBSTER POT!!
~Completely new bathroom with shower
~Delicious well water
~New Wood Floors throughout
3 Rooms plus bathroom and large closet
Room 1: Kitchen/ dining room combined
Room 2: Bedroom sitting room combined, with a double bed
Room 3: Private bedroom with single bed and small closet
**Bring your own: sleeping bags, or sheets and blankets, & towels
**Some pillows and blankets are available
**Plenty of wildlife and nature right outside your front door
- Campobello Island
- Roosevelt Cottage
- Moosehorn National Wildlife refuge
- Passamaquoddy Indian Reserve and Museum
- Hiking trails at Quoddy Head State Park -- the Eastern most point in the United States
- 45th parallel
- Eastport, the eastern most city in the US
- 30 minutes to the Canadian boarder and to Calais, for shopping and Laundry Mat.
- Fossil hunting at Reversing Falls - only 15 minutes away!
- Beautiful sunsets right out your back door!
- Coffee-Tea-Wine house with live music within walking distance
- Summer Keys live classical music in Lubec
|May 30 2014||Jul 04 2014||-||-||$500||$1,600||-|
|Jul 05 2014||Aug 01 2014||-||-||$550||$1,760||-|
|Aug 02 2014||Sep 05 2014||-||-||$600||$1,920||-|
|Sep 06 2014||Oct 03 2014||-||-||$500||$1,600||-|
|Check In: 12 p.m. Check Out: 12 p.m.|
|Lodging tax: 7%|
|Deposits: Security deposit -- $100.00 Deposit to hold your dates -- $175.00 Cancellations less than **one month in advance will forfeit their deposit References Required Security deposit to be returned after your stay, when Cottage is left in satisfactory condition.|
|Payment Options: Money Order, Cashier's Check, PayPal|
|Other Fees: Cleaning & Administration fee: $40.00 Small, Well-Behaved Pets -- Yes, with $100.00 pet fee.|
- 30 minutes to Campobello Island, Wilson's Beach, the Roosevelt Cottage, East Quoddy Lighthouse, boating and whale watching available
- 30 minutes to Canadian border and border towns of St Stephens, NB (check out the candy factory there) & to Calais, Maine for shopping and the laundromat
- 20 minutes to Passamaquoddy Indian Reservation and Museum (between Pembroke, ME & Eastport, ME)
-25 minutes to Lubec, Maine where West Quoddy Lighthouse, Quoddy Head State Park and Hiking Trails,
-10 minutes to Pembroke, Maine, go another 10 minutes to the coast and you find Reversing Falls (a great place for fossil hunting)
- 2.5 hrs from the Bangor, Maine airport
Thank you Pam! Your place healed my heart after sad personal times. What a gift.
~Blessings, Susan O. Atlanta, Georgia
My husband and I stayed 6 weeks for our summer sabbatical. Such peace and quiet helped our writing projects and our dog loved it! What a relief from city life and the heat of Texas!
~Dr. Barbara Fuller, Texas
A piece of God's country! If you want to kick back, slow down and get in touch with yourself this is sacred space.
~Stephnani & William Armond, NY, NY
Perfect for a simple relaxed honeymoon. Very private. Thanks!
~ Jim and Mary Peterson, Wash DC
Clean, cool air - relaxing location from the moment you step onto the property. A nice small town atmosphere, with lots of interesting places to explore nearby. I can't wait to return with my family!
~ Tristram B., Indiana