HEART OF DENVER SUITE: GREAT VIEW AND LOCATION
|Per week||$1,250 - $1,450|
|Per month||$2,550 - $2,950|
Everything else is an easy walk, including the PEPSI CENTER, Platte Valley, Union Station, the DENVER ART MUSEUM, the Clifford Stills Museum, COORS FIELD STADIUM. COLORADO STATE CAPITOL BUILDING (take a free Dome tour), The UNITED STATES MINT (free tour by reservation), Confluence Park (REI, river walk and kayaking), as well as Tattered Cover bookstore, DENVER PUBLIC LIBRARY and many other sporting and cultural attractions.
The HEART OF DENVER SUITE features a full master bedroom with walk-in closet, living/dining area and a kitchen. The Heart of Denver Suite will allow you to relax and unwind in between your Downtown Denver activities.
- a fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel stove/oven, microwave, dishwasher (is coming up) and small appliances;
- new comfortable stylish leather furniture;
- contemporary bedroom furniture set;
- Scandinavian Design furniture and other upscale furnishings;
- big flat-screen TV; 150 DirecTV channels;
- free WiFi in conference room;
- roof-top pool open during summer;
- laundry and pool room on the same floor;
- fitness room on the same floor;
- conference/meeting room;
- BEST LOCATION IN DENVER!
|Dec 01 2014||Apr 30 2015||-||-||$1,250||$2,550||1 week|
|May 01 2015||Sep 30 2015||-||-||$1,450||$2,950||1 week|
|Check In: 4 p.m. Check Out: 10 a.m.|
|Deposits: $350-$750 deposit depending on duration of stay|
|Payment Options: Visa, Money Order, Mastercard, Discover, Cashier's Check, American Express, Personal Check, PayPal|
|Other Fees: $150 - Cleaning Fee|
The location of the apartment I stayed in was perfect! I was able to walk to multiple restaurants, bars and lounges. There were parks within walking distance, also Coors Field was just a few blocks away. The apartment itself was very nice. It was full of modern furniture and art. The building had a pool and fitness room, which was so convenient. By the end of my stay it felt like home.