|Per week||$1,895 - $4,595|
* Pool is a lagoon style 26' x 24' with a table in the pool.
* Outdoor gas grill.
* Stereo Speakers, pool bath.
* Bunk room on the 1st floor with 4 double beds.
* King room on the 1st floor.
* Game room with a pool table and flat screen TV.
* Large kitchen, dining, living area on 2nd floor.
* Queen bedroom on the 2nd floor.
* Balcony overlooking the pool.
* 3rd floor has 2 masters and a bar area with a refrigerator and icemaker.
* Great views from the 4th floor balcony.
* Seat 10 at the dining table,4 at the kitchen bar and 6 at breakfast area
|Apr 10 2014||May 15 2014||-||-||$3,495||-||-|
|May 15 2014||Aug 07 2014||-||-||$4,595||-||-|
|Aug 07 2014||Sep 06 2014||-||-||$3,695||-||-|
|Sep 06 2014||Oct 30 2014||-||-||$2,395||-||-|
|Oct 31 2014||Feb 27 2015||-||-||$1,895||-||-|
|Feb 27 2015||Mar 06 2015||-||-||$3,495||-||-|
|Mar 06 2015||Apr 10 2015||-||-||$3,895||-||-|
|Check In: 4 p.m. Check Out: 10 a.m.|
|Deposits: $1,000 security deposit|
|Payment Options: Money Order, Cashier's Check, Personal Check|
|Other Fees: 11% state tax|
April 30, 2009
Refused to return security deposit, despite house being clean. Charged us $500 for lost wristbands, which wasn't even in the contract. Totally unprofessional. Didn't pick up phone calls. When my family arrived, sheets weren't clean and trash wasn't taken out. Several important parts of the house didn't function properly. Internet was non-existent. BUYER BEWARE!