Oceanside Studio Condo - Coral Beach
|Per night||$75 - $85|
|Per week||$525 - $595|
This condo was remodeled throughout two years ago with new kitchen appliances, ceramic tile flooring throughout, new color television, new vertical blinds and new furniture. The fully equipped kitchen features an electric stove, refrigerator, microwave, toaster and coffee maker. It includes dishes, pots and pans, cooking utensils, and flatware for your use. This condo is provided with cable TV, air conditioning, overhead fans, a telephone with answering machine for out going local calls and all incoming calls, and a view of the ocean from the balcony.
The layout is simple but affords ample room for your use. The condo sleeps 4 adults comfortably. It is furnished with a king size bed (or it can be set up as two twin beds at your option), a full size couch that folds out to a double bed, and small dining area. All linens, washcloths and bath towels are provided for your use.
|Nov 20 2013||Oct 30 2014||$85||$85||$595||$1,950||-|
|Sep 01 2014||Nov 19 2014||$75||$75||$525||$1,850||-|
|Check In: 3 p.m. Check Out: 10 a.m.|
|Lodging tax: 0%|
|Deposits: A deposit of 50% is required to book the unit and the balance is due 30 days prior to arrival.|
|Payment Options: Money Order, Cashier's Check, Personal Check|
|Other Fees: A one time maid service fee of $60 for all rentals. I do not provide daily maid service, the maid service fee is to ensure that the unit is clean upon your arrival and after your departure.|
* Full Bath and Separate Dressing Area
* Ocean View From The Balcony
* Cable TV, VCR and Telephone
* Convenience store on premises
* Located just Steps Away From The Pool And Ocean
* A Beach Bar and Grill is Open Daily Serving Food and Drinks at Reasonable Prices
* 15 minute walk on the beach to watersporst activities (jet skis, par sailing, kayaking, water skiing, etc.)
* A leisurely 15 minute walk on the beach to Port Lucaya marketplace (100 shops, restaurants, attractions)
* Easy access from many major US cities as well as direct flights from many East coast cities (Baltimore, MD - Charlotte, NC - Atlanta, GA - Miami and Ft. Lauderdale, FLA).
June 8, 2006
I returned from a trip to Freeport, Bahamas and stayed in this exact unit. While the pictures are deceiving, the unit is uncared for, things are broken, and was unclean when I arrived. Considering part of the rent money included cleaning, the condo should have been clean and sanitary. While this was a problem, I decided to just clean the condo myself during my stay and before I left. I figured the cleaning service was bad because the owner wasn't on the island to supervise, but knew that I left the condo cleaner than I found it. Nevertheless, since I've returned, I have yet to receive my $300 security deposit back despite my countless efforts to email/call the owner. As a result, I advise against staying in this unit. Save yourself the trouble.