ONE bedroom - One minute walk from the Beach
$117/night - 25% Winter Specials!
We offer great Winter specials during November 1st, 2014 – March 1st, 2015 (excluding the last 2 weeks of December): 40% off two bedroom apartments 25% off one bedroom apartments Contact us today for availability and rates!
|Sep 01 2014||Dec 31 2014||$155||$155||-||-||3 Nights|
|Check In: 4 p.m. Check Out: 10 a.m.|
|Deposits: 25% down payment within 7 days. The remaining 75% is due 7 weeks prior to your arrival.|
|Payment Options: Money Order, PayPal, Personal Check|
|Other Fees: Free Cleaning is provided after a one week stay, on the 8th day (if the 8th day of the stay is Friday or Saturday or other Jewish Holiday, cleaning will be completed before the 8th day and the exact day will be coordinated with our Representative). Additional cleaning services can be arranged upon request for an additional charge of $100 per cleaning.|
- 1 Queen Bed
- 1 Crib
- Air Conditioning
- High Speed Internet
- Parking Included
- Alarm Clock
- TV (Cable/Satellite)
- Hair Dryer
- Refrigerator (Full)
- Grocery Store
- Scuba Diving
- Jet Skiing
Reviews for this vacation apartment rental in Herzliya Pituach, Israel
Will be coming back for sure!
January 24, 2012
We stayed in the 2 bedroom aparetment in the same location, and all we have to say is: great! we came with our toddler and found the stay a pleasure in terms of the facility and service. Clean, quiet, all the items we ordered were in good shape (such as crib). Some things needed fixing but were minor and service is quick and pleasant. Definitely a different league than other rentals we had in Israel. Since it was winter the price was also quite reasonable. Over all very recommended for people who are looking for comfort!
Fantastic serviced appartments
March 1, 2011
We have stayed in the vacation appartments 3 times in Hertziliya, we are going back this year for the 4th time. They are great, really well located for the beach and for babies/children all equipment is provided including highchairs, safety gates and bed guards. The balconies are also really safe for children to play on. The pool is great since it is in the shade for most of the day. The staff on site are extremely helpful should any problems arise during your stay. You can also walk to the Marina with its plethora of restaurants and shops within 15 minutes.
Randen Goldstein Seitchick
Great Apartment Great Location
March 1, 2011
We have stayed here 2x over the past few years and will be returning this summer. This apartment is located in a beautiful city and across the street from the beach. There is free parking in a garage which makes having a car to tour with so easy. The apartment is clean and well cared for. All the linens are provided and the building has washing machines so we do not have to pack a lot of clothing. My kids enjoy staying here because the each get a separate bed and have a different bedroom then us. I would have to get two hotel rooms or a suite for this type of space. The owners are easy to deal with and speak very good english. I highly recommend this property
Freehold, NJ, USA
Great Place to stay !
June 23, 2010
Nice clean apartment. Great service. Indoor parking. Pool. Across from the beach. A/C works great. Indoor parking. Close to major highway. Near Hertzeliya Marina. Near shopping and restaurants. 24 hr manned lobby. Need a taxi, they get it for you. Just an awesome place. Don't tell too many people.
Joan and Egon Fromm
Franklin Lakes, NJ, USA
Exceeded our expectations
May 15, 2010
We thoroughly enjoyed all aspects of our stay. The apt. was spacious, comfortable. Staff attentive and helpful. Appreciated the idoor parking and wifi computer availability. Well located in Herzliyah, near shopping. Also, well located in Israel to get anywhere else. Would definitely recommend, and look forward to a return sometime in the future.
Great apartment. Very clean and the service was excellent. The best location.
Interested in Renting this Property?
Other properties from owner