Hudson, FL Travel Tips
Hudson, Florida, is a small beach town that offers the beauty of the beach and a number of family-friendly activities. It is close enough to Tampa that you can take advantage of Busch Gardens and other attractions while still enjoying the quiet of a smaller town. If you are considering a beach vacation, you should consider Hudson, FL. This small town is a great place to stay when you want a quiet place that allows you to really enjoy time with your family. If you are planning a family reunion or just want to get away with your immediate family, then you should consider choosing one of the available vacation rentals. Hudson, FL, is the perfect spot for your next vacation.
When you are traveling with your family, it helps to have room to spread out in the evening or during the hottest part of the day. Hudson, Florida, vacation rentals allow you to stay in a beautiful beach town away from the crowds. There are a number of Hudson, FL, rentals available online. When you choose to rent by owner, you can save during your trip by cooking for your family while on vacation. A rental gives you the conveniences of home. Check with the owner to see what items are provided with the rental and what items you will need to bring with you. It is a great solution when you want to take your whole family on vacation. There are a wide variety of houses for rent.
Hudson, FL, has many kid-friendly activities beyond the beach. When you stay in one of the rental homes in Hudson, FL, there are a variety of attractions for your family. While you may be planning to spend the majority of your time at the shore, there are a number of things you can do while staying in Hudson, FL. Vacation rentals make it easy to enjoy the attractions on your schedule, since you can cook your meals around when your children are used to eating and easily schedule in naps. You may want to take advantage of these attractions with your children:
- Robert J. Strickland Memorial Park, also known as Hudson Beach, is the main beach in the city.
- Hudson Beach Ice Cream Parlor will offer a great break from the heat and a chance for your children to try some great ice cream and creative hot dog choices.
- Bounce Party is an indoor play space with inflatables. This is a great option if you need a break from the heat but want to allow your children the chance to run around. Be sure to bring socks for your children to wear while playing.
If you are planning on attending a festival, then taking advantage of the available Hudson, FL, rentals can make it easier to find a place to stay. With these rentals, your entire family or group of families can stay together, making it easier to spend time together both at the festivals and at home. As you plan your vacation, take time to view the different houses for rent. Hudson, FL, offers a number of events throughout the year that your family may enjoy while you are on vacation.
- Curious George Bike Day takes place in March at the Jay B. Starkey Wilderness Park. It is designed to teach bike safety to young children.
- The Chasco Fiesta is a nine-day festival that takes place in nearby New Port Richey. The festival offers a boat parade, concerts, a street carnival, and other attractions. It takes place in March.
- The Hudson Seafest is held each November, and it offers a wide variety of food as well as entertainment options along the main streets in Hudson.