Country Comfort/Trailside on Hunter Mountain
|Per night:||$250 - $750|
|Per week:||$1,800 - $4,000|
This beautiful "home away from home" condo is perched on a slope-side location of Hunter Mountain's Ski resort. This brand new 1950 square foot condo, built in 2007, has all of the comforts and amenities for that complete vacation experience. The first floor is a large open space, perfect for your whole group to spend time together. With a fully equipped kitchen, table to seat eight, gas fireplace, and a living/entertainment area with couch perfect to curl up on, 32" HDTV with cable, DVD player, phone (unlimited in the USA), and wireless internet. Adjoined to this area is a half bath, laundry room with a washer and dryer, and a back deck with a large gas grill, dining area, and a view of the opposing mountain range of state forest.
On the second floor, the first bedroom has a Queen size bed, a couch perfect for reading, and a cedar balcony with breathtaking views of Hunter Mountain. The Second Bedrooms sleeps four, with a bunk bed and a trundle bed (can serve as two twin beds or one king bed). There is one full modern bathroom for the two bedrooms.
On the third floor, there is a master bedroom suite with a king bed, full private bath, and that same wonderful view from the back deck. The rest of the third floor is a large open loft space, designed as a second entertainment area with a 27" TV, cable, and DVD/VHS player. The room is also perfect to put down sleeping bags or Aero beds if you need an extra sleeping area.
- We will not rent to vacationing students or singles under 25 years of age unless accompanied by an adult guardian or parent.
- Pets are allowed. Needs to be discussed.
- Prefer for you to bring your own linens, although we will provide. Can be discussed.
- Although cleaning service is available upon departure, please leave our home in the respectful condition you entered it.
- SKIING & SNOWBOARDING (chairlift is 75 yards away from condo; trails available for all levels)
- SNOWTUBING (must be at least 42 inches in height to participate in snowtubing)
- SNOWSHOEING (open only when conditions allow. Lift access is available from 8:30am to 4pm daily. Trail fee, lift access and snowshoe rental: $30; Trail fee and lift access: $20)
SPRING, SUMMER, & FALL:
- FESTIVALS (scroll down past area activities for more information)
- THE SUMMER SKYRIDE (5500 foot long Skyride takes you up to the summit elevation of 3200 feet above sea level where you can see the Berkshire Mountains of Massachusetts, the Green Mountains in Vermont, and the beautiful Catskill Mountains)
- MOUNTAIN BIKING (Passes are necessary; bike and equipment rentals are available at the base. The Hunter One Skills Center features a special learning park with scaled down features and guided tours with our staff)
- HIKING (The summit of Hunter Mountain can be attained by four different routes)
***Please refer to Hunter Mountain's site for more information regarding these activities.
THE CATSKILL MOUNTAIN CLUB: (open all year)
Heated outdoor pool; Hot tubs; Sauna; Fitness Room/Gym; Locker room; Spa; Arcade room; Restaurant; Bar
*** We are a member of the Catskill Mountain Club. Such amenities, excluding restaurant, bar, and spa, are only available to members and their guests.
HUNTER VILLAGE ATTRACTIONS
- Mountain Cinema (including foreign film showings)
- Doctorow Center for the Arts (opera, recitals, concerts, and workshops)
- CMF Performing Arts Center (Dance, chamber music, instructional courses in the fine arts brought to you by Sugar Maples Summer Courses)
- Village Square Bookstore (author appearance and book signings, film and story hours)
- Kaaterskill Fine Arts Gallery
- Catskill Forest Preserve North-South Lake (10 miles: Camping, Kayaking, Canoeing, Swimming, Hiking trails, Picnics and bar-b-cue setups
2008 FESTIVAL SCHEDULE
German Alps Festival - August 9 & 10
For over 25 years, the Hunter Mountain German Alps festival has been entertaining Germans and non-Germans with excellent food, drink, German music and plenty of activities and entertainment for all.
International Celtic Festival - August 16 & 17
The International Celtic Festival brings you the sights and sounds of the Emerald Isles. World-class musicians from Ireland and North America perform on three stages, with plenty of variety to suit any taste.
Microbrew and Wine Festival - September 27 & 28
Sample fine microbrews and wines of the Hudson Valley, New York State and beyond. Specialty foods and delicacies, plus a variety of arts and crafts vendors and farmers market also included.
Oktoberfest - Oct 4-5 & Oct 11-12
October is the time of the harvest, and in the old country, after the harvest is in, it's time for celebration. Join us in celebrating Oktoberfest, in the finest old-world tradition.
|May 29 2007||Jun 30 2015||$350||$450||-||-||-|
|Jan 02 2015||Mar 15 2015||$300||$550||-||-||-|
|Apr 01 2015||Nov 20 2015||$250||$300||-||-||-|
|Apr 15 2015||May 26 2015||$350||$350||-||-||-|
|May 27 2015||Jun 29 2015||$350||$400||-||-||-|
|Jun 30 2015||Sep 05 2015||-||-||$1,800||$3,000||1 Week|
|Oct 02 2015||Oct 13 2015||$450||$550||-||-||-|
|Nov 21 2015||Dec 18 2015||$250||$300||-||-||-|
|Nov 25 2015||Nov 30 2015||-||$550||-||-||-|
|Dec 19 2015||Jan 01 2016||$650||$750||$4,000||-||-|
|Jan 16 2016||Jan 19 2016||$650||$750||-||-||-|
|Feb 13 2016||Feb 16 2016||$650||$750||-||-||-|
|View all periods|
|Check In: 3 p.m. Check Out: 10 a.m.|
|Payment Options: Cashier's Check, Money Order, Personal Check|
|Other Fees: Cleaning fees included or rent negotiable if renter takes care of cleaning.|
- 1 King Bed
- 1 Queen Bed
- 4 Twin Beds
- Air Conditioning
- Full Kitchen
- Linens Provided
- Hardwood Floors
- Parking Included
- Ski In/Out
- Pet Friendly
- View (Mountains)
- High Speed Internet
- Alarm Clock
- Gas Grill
- CD Player
- Ice Maker
- Refrigerator (Full)
- Coffee Maker
- DVD Player
- TV (Cable/Satellite)
- Movie Theater
- Downhill Skiing
- Cross-Country Skiing
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Live Entertainment
- Grocery Store
- Gym/Fitness Center
- Shopping Area
- Ice Skating
- Basketball Court
- Whitewater Rafting
Antiquing; Art Galleries; Cross Country Skiing; Fly Fishing; Paintball; Swimming; Water Tubing; Wine & Beer Touring
- Milan's Restaurant and Bar is adjacent to the condo
Reviews for this vacation condo rental in Hunter Mountain, New York
New York, NY
Very well maintained townhouse
September 5, 2013
We booked this townhouse the last minute. The owner was easy to deal with and very professional. The place is immaculate and well maintained. Close to restaurants and shops. Small park down the street to walk dogs etc. Enjoyed our stay!
Interested in Renting this Property?
Work:Real Estate Management
About:I am a Real Estate Broker and Builder in Westchester County , New York and own several vacation rentals Avid athlete so teach in the gym and go to my vacation homes when you do not rent to be in great environments and play sports and enmesh myself in nature....
- View full profile
Other properties from owner