Island Falls Hillcrest Hideaway
* Offering 3 bedrooms, 2 1/2 baths, a large gourmet kitchen with dining area next to vaulted living room with a majestic floor to ceiling natural brick wood burning fireplace.
* Master bedroom with private bath on main level. Two private bedrooms on second floor with shared full bath. Separate loft game area has computer corner with pull out queen size sleeper sofa for your last minute guests.
* Full laundry room with extra storage on first floor. Guest powder room off rear entrance. wood burning fire place is in the living room overlooking a 40 by 10 foot covered deck.
* Forced air furnace and demand hot water heater supply ample comfort for all.
* All linens and utensils are supplied and local phone.
* Go to Map Quest for directions - 23 Hillcrest Lane, Dyer Brook, ME 04747
Four-wheeling trail is at the bottom of the driveway.
Pleasant Pond is stocked with Salmon and Smallmouth Bass for your fishing delight.
Mattawamkeag Lake, a mile away, is where President Teddy Roosevelt learned to hunt and fish, and appreciate nature while finding solitude visiting Bible Point.
Mt Katahdin, the end of the Appalachian Trail, is about an hour away.
Birch Point Camp Ground and Cottages have boats, canoes and kayaks available for rent, a candlestick bowling alley, and a restaurant offering a Friday Night Fish Fry.
The town of Island Falls, 4 miles away, has the Emerson Store with many beautiful local handcrafts for sale and a museum that will give you an idea of this area's local history.
There is a library, beautiful gift shop, a historic center and grocery/hardware store.
|Nov 01 2014||May 22 2015||-||-||$700||$2,500||1 Week|
|Check In: 3 p.m. Check Out: 10 a.m.|
|Deposits: $300.00 damage deposit plus 50% of stay, if a cancellation is not received 7 days before check in, the deposit will not be refunded. Any damages will be deducted from the deposit.|
|Payment Options: Money Order, Personal Check|
|Other Fees: An extra $100.00 per person over 6. Minimum stay is 3 days at a base fee of $400.00. Everyday thereafter is $125.00. Cleaning fee of $ 75.00.|
- 1 Queen Bed
- 4 Twin Beds
- 1 Sofa Bed
- Full Kitchen
- Parking Included
- Linens Provided
- Hardwood Floors
- Alarm Clock
- DVD Player
- Gas Grill
- CD Player
- Ice Maker
- Ceiling Fan
- Refrigerator (Full)
- Coffee Maker
- Ice Skating
- Grocery Store
- Movie Theater
- Cross-Country Skiing
Reviews for this vacation home rental in Island Falls, Maine
October 17, 2011
A perfect location to hunt moose in zones5,6,11. The cabin has plenty of room we evev put our trailer and 4 wheeler in the garage.Very nice cabin in a quiet loacation. Would defenitly go back again.
Interested in Renting this Property?
207 463 2850